Besides allowing you to enjoy home phone services, Frontier Communications allow you to enjoy high speed and TV services. To enjoy these services, there is a need for you to pay you monthly bill on time. When it comes to paying your monthly bill, there are a myriad of methods that can enable you get started. From the online method to using MyFrontier app, there are many options that you can pursue and clear your bill. Unfortunately, Frontier does not allow you to pay bill as a guest. Perhaps, Frontier might start allowing you to pay bill as a guest or for someone in the near future. Without more ado, lets delve into how you can pay your Frontier bill, considerations that you ought to make, how to check your bill and so much more.
Considerations to Make When Paying Your Frontier Bill
Before you clear your Frontier bill, there are a number of considerations that you should make. These include:
- Ensure that you have your 17-digit Frontier account number at hand.
- Consider using the acceptable payment methods. These include debit card, credit card, Checking Account (ACH Payment) or cash.
- If you choose to use any of the above-mentioned methods, ensure that you have enough funds to clear your bill. For optimal results, check your bill first so that you can know how much you should pay at the end of the month.
How Can I Check My Frontier Bill
If you want to check your Frontier bill, there are several methods that can help you get started. These include:
- Use MyFrontier app: Whether you are using an iPhone or an Android device, be sure that you can now access this app and check your bill. To start with, you should launch this app on your phone and then log in. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Billing’ section so that you can have a look at your current bill. Choose the ‘History’ option and you will be able to see both scheduled and past payments.
- Online method: To utilize this method, visit: “frontier.com/login” and then sign in to your account. Once you are logged in, navigate to the ‘My Account Summary’ section and then choose the ‘My Bills tab’. Thereafter, choose ‘View Billing History’ option and you will be able to view up to 13 past bills.
- Check your paper bill: Typically, paper bills are usually sent to Frontier customers each and every month. However, a customer needs to part with $2.99 fee for him or her to access the paper bill. To avert this fee, you can consider enrolling in paperless billing and be good to go.
Accepted Methods to Pay Your Frontier Bill
Like we have mentioned above, Frontier does not allow to pay bill as a guest at the moment. However, it permits you to clear your bill using other methods. Some of the accepted methods that you can consider include:
1. Use MyFrontier app
One way to clear your Frontier bill is to use this carrier’s mobile app. To get started, launch the MyFrontier app on your mobile phone and then sign in with your details. Once you are logged in, go to the dashboard and click on the ‘Make a Payment’ option.
Thereafter, tap on the ‘Select amount’ option so that you can key in the amount you want to pay. Click on the ‘Select payment date’ option and then tap on the ‘Select payment method’. Choose you desired payment method and then tap on the ‘Pay’ button so that you can submit your payment.
2. Online method
This method entails visiting this carrier’s official website and then making payment from that end. To make payment via this method, consider visiting: “frontier.com/login” and then log in with your details.
Once you are signed in, navigate to the ‘Pay Bill’ option or click ‘My Payment’ and then ‘Make a Payment’ option. Choose the amount you want to pay, the date and the preferred payment method. Agree to the terms and conditions outlined by this carrier and then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
3. Make payment by phone
Suppose you want to clear your Frontier bill on phone, consider dialing 1-800-801-6652. By dialing that number, you will be connected to this carrier’s automated system. Thankfully, you will not be charged any fee to make payments via Frontier’s automated system.
When it comes to making payments, you are at liberty to use your debit/credit card or bank account. Once you make payments via any of those options, trust that it will reflect on your account right away.
4. Make payment via mail
Besides the methods that we have discussed above, note that you can also clear your Frontier bill via mail. To utilize this method, you need to send a check to this carrier. When writing a check to this carrier, ensure that you include your 17-digit account number on the ‘For’ line. The good news is that you will not be charged to make payments via check. Once your check is received, payment will reflect on your account after 5.30 PM. For standard payments, consider using this address: Frontier, PO BOX 740407, Cincinnati, OH 45247-0407.
On the other hand, if you want to make overnight payments, consider mailing your check to this address: Frontier, 5050 Kingsley Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45227-1115.
5. Make payments in person
You can also make payments in person and be able to clear your Frontier bill. However, you need to visit a payment center near you so that you can get started. To find a payment center near you, click “checkfreepay.com/en/payment-locator.html” and then key in your location as well as your billing name on the fields that you will find on the left side of your screen.
Zoom in and you will locate a center near you. When making payments in person, be sure that you are free to use cash, money order or check. However, you will incur a $1.50 processing fee in order to make payment via this method. Once you make payment in person, be sure that it will reflect on your account on the next business day.
6. Enroll in Auto Pay
Once you enroll in this carrier’s Auto Pay, your monthly bill payments will always be deducted automatically from your debit/credit card or bank account. This can greatly help you avoid late payments of your monthly bill. To enroll in Frontier’s Auto Pay, click here and then follow the prompts that you will find on your screen.
I Am Unable to Clear My Frontier Bill. What Should I Do
If you are straining to clear your Frontier bill, here are some solutions that can enable you lower your bill:
- Try to reach out to this carrier’s customer service on 800-921-8101 and negotiate for a discount. Depending on your financial situation at the moment, you can request the representative on the other end to lower the bill by a certain percentage. If your reason is genuine, be sure that you might be lucky to get a discount on your bill and thus save more dollars.
- In case the agent does not offer the much-needed agent, consider contacting the manager and plead with him or her in a friendly tone. For optimal results, be calm and collected when requesting for a discount on your Frontier bill. In case your reason is convincing enough, you will be able to get the much-needed discount and thus lower your Frontier monthly bill.
- As the company to cancel certain services. For instance, if you notice that you have been paying for more internet service, you can ask Frontier to cancel it altogether. By asking them to cancel your service, be sure that your call will be routed to this carrier’s retention line. The agent here can opt to allow you to continue enjoying additional bundles and services before the actual cancellation starts. Other times, you might be offered a discount on your bill so that you can decline the process of service cancellation. Either way, you will be able to lower your bill and enjoy more convenience.
- Do away with recurring equipment fees. If you are enjoying Frontier services, chances are that you might be asked to pay a monthly fee of $10 for you to continue using this carrier’s Wi–Fi router. Although this fee might seem negligible, it might be significant in the long run. To lower this bill, try to contact this carrier and ask them to do away with this fee as it is illegal, thanks to the Television Viewer Protection Act (TVPA) that came into effect on 20th December 2020.
- If you are already enrolled in this carrier’s bundled packages, try to choose a single service plan and see how it goes. This is because bundle packages come with extra fees. For instance, if you hardly need TV services, consider choosing the internet service plan only and you will save more. As you purpose to do this, avoid doing it during the first year of use as you will not enjoy the promotional deal as a new customer.
- Suppose you live with your spouse or a roommate, ask him or her to sign up for this carrier’s service as a new customer. By doing so, you will be able to bounce back to the initial promotional pricing you used to enjoy back then. However, you need to cancel your service and then ask your roommate or spouse to sign up with their details. On the other hand, you will need to return the accessories that you were offered by this carrier such as the Wi-Fi router.
- Cancel your service for a period of 30 days. For instance, if you can cancel Frontier’s internet service for 30 days, you will be able to reset your account, thereby qualifying you to sign up as a new customer. Thankfully, you will still use your email address and phone number during the registration process.
- Sign up for the Frontier Fundamental Internet Plan and be able to enjoy internet-only service with as little as $20 per month. This low income assistance plan can work magic for those struggling to clear their Frontier bill.
- Apply for Frontier’s Lifeline program and you will be able to lower your home phone bills significantly. However, you need to meet this program’s eligibility requirements for you to enjoy its benefits.
- Apply for Frontier’s ACP facility and save more on your internet bills. Just like Lifeline program, you need to ensure that you meet its eligibility requirements for you to enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
Is it Possible to Update My Frontier Bill Payment Method?
Yes. If you want to update your Frontier bill payment method, there are 2 main ways to get started. First, you can chose to visit this carrier’s official website and then log in with your account.
Once you are logged in, tap on the ‘Pay My Bill’ link on your screen and you will be ushered to a different page that contain your account information. Here, you will be able to find your current payment method and also your payment history. Navigate to the ‘Payment Method’ section and you will come across various payment methods. Choose you desired payment method and you will be all set.
Besides visiting Frontier Communication’s website, you can now update your payment method via MyFrontier app. To use this method, consider launching it on you device first. Thereafter, log in with you details and then navigate to the ‘Billing’ tab on your phone’s screen. By clicking this tab, you will have access to your account details such as your current payment method and the payment history. Go to the ‘Payment Method’ section and you will see the various payment methods that can be used to pay your Frontier bill. Tap on the ‘Edit’ link and then update your payment method as desired.
What Happens When I Fail to Clear My Frontier Bill?
Suppose you fail to clear your Frontier bill, your service might be disconnected. This means that you might no longer enjoy seamless home phone services. Also, you might not be able to enjoy both internet and TV services. To avert this, consider paying your bill once you receive it.
Does Frontier offer a grace period to clear one’s monthly bill?
Yes. Frontier Communications now offers a 60-day grace period on interest. Whether you had subscribed to its home phone or TV package, be sure that you will continue enjoying the service as usual during this period. Once the grace period is over, your service might be suspended.
Will I be charged if my pay is not received by due date?
Yes. In case your payment is not received by due date, you stand the chance of incurring more charges as late payment fees. To view these charges, keep an eye on your bill’s One-Time charges section.
How can I avoid late payment of my Frontier bills?
To avoid late payment of your Frontier bills, consider enrolling in Auto Pay. With Auto Pay, your bill will always be paid automatically every month on your due date from either your bank account, debit or credit card. To know more about Frontier Auto Pay, visit: “frontier.com/resources/autopay“.
Can failure to clear my Frontier bill hurt my credit score?
Yes. If you fail to pay this carrier’s bill on time, your account might be assigned to Frontier Collections. If this happens, your credit score might be hurt in the long run. To avert this, consider paying your Frontier bills on time.
Will I be charged when making Frontier bill payments?
Well, it depends on the payment method that you prefer to use. For instance, if you choose to make payment by phone or by mail, you will not be charged a dime. However, if you choose to pay in person, brace yourself to part with $1.50 processing fee.
I Am Experiencing Issues Whenever I Want to Pay My Frontier Bill. What Initiative Should I Take?
In case you are experiencing issues anytime you want to clear your Frontier bill, reach out to this carrier’s customer service by dialing 1-855-597-6752. Once you reach this carrier’s agent on phone, narrate your issue and you will get the much-needed assistance. Better still, visit: “go.frontier.com/customer-support” and then address your issue from that end.