Are you are in need of hoop wireless free tablet? The good news is that it’s possible to get one through the carrier’s ACP facility. First of all, hoop wireless is one of the most reliable wireless service provider that is very committed to bridge digital divide and ensure everyone has access to technology. To achieve their mission, the provider collaborates with the government to offer free tablets and other internet services to all eligible low income customers.
In our page today, we shall take you step by step on how to get hoop wireless free tablet, how to qualify, application documents that you need and other benefits that you ought to enjoy from this provider. Therefore, stick with us to the end!
How do I get Hoop Wireless Free Tablets
To get Hoop wireless free tablet, there’re steps that you need to follow. Once you follow these steps and adhere to all instructions provided, trust that you will get your free tablet without hindrance. Here’s how to get started:
1. Qualify for Hoop Wireless free tablet
The first step is to ensure that you qualify for hoop wireless free tablet. To qualify, you must meet ACP eligibility requirements as directed by the federal communications commission. Here, you must come from a low income household, with a total income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. Besides, you can also qualify if you or any other member of your household benefits from any federal or tribal-land government t assistance program. These are programs like: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance, Medicaid, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Supplemental Security Income, Tribal Head Start, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF) or Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance among other programs.
2. Gather relevant documents
The second step requires you to gather all the required application documents. Basically, you will be required to attach documents to prove that you meet at least one of the eligibility requirements discussed above. In addition you will be required to attach document with proof of your identity and address. Here are examples of documents to gather: Worker’s compensation statement of benefits or your paycheck stub to prove your income, your programs benefit award letter or statement of benefits to prove that you are a member of government assistance program, U.S Driver’s license or your government-issued state, military or Tribal ID to prove your identity and utility bill to prove your address.
3. Fill an application form
After gathering all the required documents, time is now ripe to fill a free tablet application form. The good news is that there’re three different ways through which you can apply fill an application form. In this section, we shall discuss all the three application methods for better understanding:
- Fill online: This is where you apply for a free tablet directly through ACP official website. Here’s how to get started:
- Open official application webpage of the Affordable Connectivity program: “getinternet.gov/apply?awsl=button-from-how-to-apply&id=acp&ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“.
- Start filling out the form available on that page with correct information to enable ACP officials to determine whether you are eligible for a free tablet
- Start by providing your home address, contact information then tap “next” button.
- On the next page, you will be required to provide the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Continue with the application as instructed and ensure you provide valid and updated information.
- Also, remember to attach correct copies of all your identity and eligibility documents.
- Once done, review your form then submit it.
- ACP officials will review your application and give you an approval immediately.
- Thereafter, they will send your ACP enrollment ID in your email.
- Once you get ACP enrollment ID, contact Hoop wireless and request them to give you a free table
- Fill via mail:
- Print ACP mail application form including a household worksheet: “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf“.
- Fill the two forms with accurate information as instructed.
- Attach copies of your eligibility and identity proof documents.
- Mail your forms to: ACP support center, P.O BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Directly through hoop wireless: Besides applying through ACP, you can also apply for Hoop wireless free tablet directly through Hoop wireless official website. Here, the carrier will forward your application to FCC on your behalf for verification. Below are the steps to follow when applying directly through this provider:
- Visit the carrier’s official website: “hoopwireless.com“.
- On the page, tap the button “get started”
- Scroll down and tap on the option “internet tablet” then tap “next” to open the next page.
- Select on the first option “brand new tablet for only $10.01” and tap on “next”
- Complete the provided free tablet application form: “enroll.hoopwireless.com/?stage=9“
- Start by providing your correct personal information as instructed.
- Follow prompts until you complete and submit your hoop wireless free tablet application form.
- Once you submit your form, Hoop will forward it to FCC for verification and once approved, they will ship your free tablet for free.
How do I Check Hoop Wireless Free Tablet Application Status
Once you submit Hoop wireless free tablet application, you should wait and get approval within few business days. However, incase approval delays, you should check your application status to establish the course of the delay. To get started, just login to your ACP account with the carrier and tap the check status button.
Better still. You can visit hoop check status webpage: “hoopwireless-web.telgoo5.com/Login“, enter your ACP enrollment ID, ZIP code and tap on the button” check now”. In addition, you can contact hoop wireless helpline and request to know your application status.
Features of the Hoop Wireless Free Tablet
Once you have been approved for the Hoop wireless free tablet Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP ), you will receive a free 10-inch Hyundai Tablet with the following features:
- Display: 10-inch HD IPS display
- RAM: 2GB of RAM
- ROM: 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Processor: Quad-Core Processor
- OS: Android 11 operating system
- WIFI: Dual Band AC Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity options
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Front-facing and rear-facing cameras: 2MP/5MP
How do I Activate My Hoop Wireless Free Tablet
The process of activating hoop wireless is very fast and concise. Here’s how to get started:
First of all, unpack your tablet and SIM card from the box then install the SIM card correctly in the tablet. Thereafter, long press the tablet’s power button to switch it on.
Afterwards, turn on your tablet’s data connection to configure your device to hoop wireless internet.
Once your device is connected to the internet, login to your google account and then set up your preferred security features to optimize the security of your device. This could be a Pin, pattern, password and so on.
Thereafter, install your desired hoop wireless applications and follow prompts until your device is fully activated and ready for use.
Other Benefits do I get Besides the Hoop Wireless Free Tablet
After you qualify for Hoop wireless free tablet, you will get 10GB of high speed data and free unlimited additional data every month.
In addition, you will get a free SIM card plus free unlimited texts and calls.
Beyond these benefits, you will be able to enjoy reliable 5G/4G LTE services with broad coverage. Additionally, you will be allowed to keep your number and continue enjoying hoop wireless non-contract services.
My Hoop Wireless Free Tablet was Rejected? What could be the Problem? Is it Possible to Prevent Such in the Near Future?
If you submitted Hoop wireless free tablet application form and got rejected, some of the possible reasons are:
- Your area does not access hoop wireless network coverage.
- You did not meet ACP free tablet eligibility requirements.
- You are already receiving free tablet benefits with another ACP service provider.
- There’s another member of your household who already have a free government tablet.
To prevent this inconvenience in the future, visit Hoop wireless coverage map and ensure your region is eligible for this benefit. Alternatively, make sure you qualify for ACP through income or program participation and gather all your relevant documents. Besides, check to confirm that there’s no other member of your household who have a free government tablet.
In Which Regions can I Access Hoop Wireless Free Tablet Services
To establish whether your region is eligible for hoop wireless free tablet services, visit the carrier’s coverage map webpage: “hoopwireless.com/coverage-map” and enter your address. Some of the regions that can access these services are:
Is hoop wireless free tablet completely free?
No, the tablet is not completely free. This is because you will be required to make a one-time copay of $10. However, this is very affordable compared to the actual cost of your tablet.
How long will it take for me to receive the Hoop Wireless free tablet?
This might take 2 to 7 business days depending with the distance between your home address and the nearby hoop wireless free tablet stand.
Is it possible to get a Hoop Wireless free tablet even if I do not have ACP membership?
Not really. Hoop wireless free tablet benefits are limited to customers that are already enrolled for ACP. However, if you’re currently enrolled for lifeline program, you can also get a free tablet because you are automatically considered eligible for ACP benefits.
I am already part of another carrier’s ACP program. Is it possible to switch to Hoop Wireless and get a free tablet?
Yes, if you are already a member of another ACP carrier, it’s possible to transfer your ACP benefits to hoop wireless and get a free tablet. However, you must first inform your previous carrier about the switch so that they can cancel or end your ACP participation with them.
How can I contact the Hoop Wireless customer support team for help?
If you need any help from hoop wireless, you can call them through:1-833-367-4667 or send an email through: “[email protected]”.