TruConnect is one of the eminent carriers that operate in the United States. Unlike other carriers, it is known to offer affordable cell phone plans to all its customers. Besides this, the carrier offers much-needed network coverage, thanks to the T-Mobile network. Additionally, the carrier allows you to bring your own phone and get started on its network. If you want to bring your own phone to this carrier’s network, your device has to be unlocked and compatible. TruConnect also allows you to enjoy mobile hotspot data services. With as little as $30, you will enjoy 8GB of mobile data that you can share with other wireless devices. However, if you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, you will not pay a dime. This means that you will enjoy 8GB of mobile hotspot data, alongside other incredible offers for free.
TruConnect is also a reputable provider of the Lifeline program. Once you qualify for this carrier’s Lifeline program, you will get a free government smartphone, unlimited talk and text, free international calling, and up to 14 GB of monthly data. All you need to do is to ensure that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Better still, be a beneficiary of government assistance programs such as SSI, SNAP, Medicaid, Section 8, WIC, and LIHEAP, among others. If you have applied for this carrier’s Lifeline program, chances are that you want to know your TruConnect Lifeline application status. In this article, i’ll discuss how you can know the status or fate of your application, alongside any other helpful ideas.
Important To Check The TruConnect Lifeline Application Status
Once you know the status of your TruConnect Lifeline application, you will be able to know the fate of your application. Here, you will know whether your application was approved or not. If your application is approved, you will know when you can expect your free smartphone, alongside the discounted cell phone plans offered by the Lifeline program within a few days.
In case your application is rejected, you will be able to know right away and thus, consider other alternatives. When it comes to alternatives, you can reapply for the Lifeline program or consider the Lifeline programs offered by other carriers.
Ways To Check TruConnect Lifeline Application Status
Once you submit your application form, you will be issued a TruConnect account number. With this number, you will be able to track your application from time to time. Additionally, this carrier will always keep you abreast of your application status via email. Remember that this is the email that you provided in your application form.
- Online: Visit the TruConnect Lifeline website and log in to your account. From there, you should be able to view the status of your application or go this link “https://support.truconnect.com/s/contactsupport” and fill the form then submitting.
- Phone: Call TruConnect Lifeline’s customer service at (800) 430-0443 and ask for an update on your application status.
- Email: Email [email protected] and ask for an update on your application status. Be sure to include your full name and any other relevant information.
- Mail: If you submitted your application by mail, you can check its status by calling TruConnect Lifeline’s customer service or emailing.
In case you fail to get a notification via your email, you can go ahead and contact this carrier’s customer support team and check your TruConnect Lifeline application status. Here, you should dial 800-430-0443 and share your account number with them.
This way, the customer support team will follow up and alert you on the progress of your application form. Remember that the customer support team is always available from Monday to Sunday, 5.00 AM to 9.00 PM PST. Apart from calling the customer support team on the phone, you can check your TruConnect Lifeline application status by visiting “truconnect.com/contact-us”
Some Reasons That Your TruConnect Lifeline Application Was Rejected
Although your TruConnect lifeline application might be approved, there are instances when it might get rejected. Here are some of the reasons why your TruConnect Lifeline application did not see the light of day:
- You are not a resident of a state in which Truconnect offers Lifeline program.
- Your application form had errors.
- You failed to submit copies of your personal and eligibility documents during the application process.
- You are not 18 years and above.
- Your income is above 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state.
- You are not a participant in a government assistance program such as WIC, LIHEAP, Section 8, SNAP, SSI, among other programs.
- You did not provide proof of your address.
Your TruConnect Lifeline Application Is Rejected – Do the Following
In case your TruConnect Lifeline application was rejected, you might have to reapply again. Better still, you can consider applying for Lifeline program offered by other service providers. As long as your preferred carrier operates in your state, you can apply for its Lifeline program and see how it goes. Finally, you can consider looking for a free phone from a charity or a non-profitable organization. When it comes to cell phone plans, consider checking the various deals offered by various carriers and go for the deal that offers value for money. This way, you will be able to remain connected inexpensively.