Do you need a reliable landline phone service that guarantees a crystal clear connection for your grandparents or senior parents? Look no further because CenturyLink is your ideal provider. Through this carrier, you will have more than one home phone option to select depending with your needs. From CenturyLink, you can select long distance, VOIP or local landline phone services for seniors. Once you purchase Centurylink landline phone service for seniors, you will enjoy a number of benefits. For instance, unlike cellular phone service that give seniors a hard time, landline services are very simple to use thus giving senior an easy time. Centurylink landline phone service for seniors also have efficient, improved communication with a quick response to emergency calls. This guarantees safety for seniors. In addition, CenturyLink landline phone services offer quality devices that are built with several senior friendly features. For instance, these devices have quality and audible speakers, large buttons, large screen as so on. With that in mind, let’s now discuss all you need to know about century link landline phone service for seniors so that you can get started.
Ways To Get CenturyLink Landline Phone Service For Seniors
Investing in CenturyLink landline phone service for seniors is amazing because it guarantees excellent coverage, reliable connection and gives safety assurance to seniors. Therefore, you should consider purchasing these services and start enjoying the benefits served. The good news is that this service provider has made it excellently easy to get these services. To purchase Centurylink landline phone service for seniors, follow the following steps.
To get CenturyLink landline phone service for seniors, you just need to chat with a virtual agent for assistance. This is through the following steps:
- Open CenturyLink landline page online. This is through this link “centurylink.com/phone/landline-phone-service.html”
- Once the page opens, tap or click on “ chat now”.
- A CTL virtual agent chatting page will load.
- On the page, tap on “ something else”.
- The virtual agent will reply and ask to explain how or where you need help.
- Explain to the representative that you need to get Centurylink landline phone service for seniors.
- Follow all the instructions given by our virtual agent and you will be good to go.
2. Through phone
If you need to order CenturyLink landline phone service by phone, the process is so concise. All you need to do is contact the carrier’s customer representative and explain to them that you need to get their landline services. This is though the number: 8552639576.
The Process To Set Up CenturyLink Landline Phone Service
Centurylink has made it so easy to setup landline phone services. However, you’ll need two basic things to successfully set up CenturyLink landline phone service. You will need CenturyLink digital phone Kit and your handset. Below is the process to follow when setting up your CenturyLink landline phone service:
- Connect the Ethernet cable (found in the CenturyLink digital phone kit) to its respective port on your digital home phone adapter.
- Attach the other end of the Ethernet cable to its respective port on the modem or wireless router.
- On your digital phone adapter’s Phone port #1, connect your phone cord “end A”.
- To your touchtone phone handset, connect the other end of your phone code “end B”.
- Connect your power adapter (found in the CenturyLink digital phone Kit) to your digital phone adapter. Afterwards, plug it in.
- Your digital phone adapter will then run through its automated setup process.
CenturyLink Landline Phone Service Plans For Seniors
To make it easy for seniors to enjoy landline phone services, CenturyLink has various plans with distinct pricing. These plans are as follows:
1. CenturyLink home phone
Centurylink home phone services have two plans. These are:
- Home phone unlimited plan that goes for $50 per month. With this plan, you will access features like: unlimited local calls, caller ID, call forwarding, unlimited long distance calls and call waiting.
- Home phone + internet plan that costs $90 per month. With this plan, you will access unlimited local calling, high speed internet speed of up to 100 Mbps, unlimited nationwide calling and reliable internet with In-home WIFI.
2. Centurylink long distance plan
Centurylink long distance landline phone plans allows you to make long distance calls across all states in the US. The plan starts as low as $3.25 every month.
3. Centurylink international
CenturyLink international plan allows you to make landline calls around the world through a very reliable and crystal clear connection. With this plan, the price incurred depends with the country that you are calling. To check the rate in a specific country or continent, open this link and select your country of choice: “centurylink.com/internationalrates”.
CenturyLink Landline Phone Service Coverage For Seniors
CenturyLink landline phone services for seniors are available in several state across the country. These are states like Arizona, Idaho, Florida, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Montana and Wyoming among others.
Besides, CenturyLink landline services have coverage in other countries and regions outside America. These are regions like: Canada, Mexico, and Australia, several countries in North America, several countries in South America and several countries in Africa. To know whether centuryLink landline phone services are available in your region, open this link and enter your ZIP code: “centurylink.com/internationalrates”.
List Of Top Landline Phones For Seniors 2023
- Vtech SN5147
- Panasonic KX-TGD833W cordless landline
- Panasonic KX-TGC352B
- Panasonic KX-TGF352N
- BT 4600 cordless phone
Ways To Select The Perfect CenturyLink Landline Phone Service For Seniors
When selecting a CenturyLink landline phone service for seniors, there are a few factors that you should put in consideration. That way, you will be able to get the perfect selection. Here are factors to consider:
- Consider safety: When it comes to safety, it’s recommended to get a corded CenturyLink landline phone: While cordless landline phones are the most reliable, corded landline phones are the best for seniors. This is because corded phones make it easy to trace seniors in case of an emergency, regardless of power outages.
- Consider simplicity: Make sure you select CenturyLink landline phone services that are easy for seniors to use. For example, select the basic CenturyLink home phone plan that is not bundled with internet.
- Consider senior friendly features in your device: When getting a CenturyLink landline phone, consider features like large buttons, backlit keypad, lasting batteries and quality audio among other features.
- Consider affordability: CenturyLink landline phone services have different plans with different pricing. It’s therefore important to select a low cost plan for seniors.
- Consider coverage: Although it’s good to select a low cost CenturyLink home phone plan for seniors, make sure that your plan of choice has exceptional coverage.
Features Of Centurylink Landline Phone Service
CenturyLink landline phone services for seniors have several incredible features. Please note that these features vary according to your location. Here is a list of these features:
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call trace
- Call waiting
- Three-way calling
- Custom ringing
- Call transfer
- Selective call forwarding.
- Do not disturb
- Anonymous call rejection
Enjoy The Surprising Benefits Of CenturyLink Landline Phone Service For Seniors
Most users consider landline phone services traditional and outdated. On the contrary, these services come with several surprising benefits. These are:
- With these services, you can block all spam and unwanted calls.
- With these services, you will enjoy a crystal clear connection.
- With these services, you will enjoy excellent coverage.
- You will enjoy unlimited nationwide calling.
- You will enjoy quality international and long-distance call services at a lower price.
Way To Find Out Your Nearest CenturyLink Landline Home Service For Seniors Is Available In Your Area
As we have mentioned above, CenturyLink landline phone services are available across several regions around the world. To find whether your location qualifies, you should open CenturyLink coverage page on their website and locate your location. This is through these links: “centurylink.com/internationalrates” and “centurylink.com/local”.
Alternatively, you can open this link “centurylink.com/phone/landline-phone-service.html” and tap on “see what’s available in my area”. After, you will be redirected to a different page. On the next page, enter your city, state, street address or estate ZIP to confirm whether these services are available in your area.
You can also inquire from Centurylink customer care. This is through chatting with a virtual agent. To chat with a virtual agent, open this page “centurylink.com/phone/landline-phone-service.html” and tap on” chat now”.
Ways To Pay My CenturyLink Landline Phone Service Bill
There are various ways through which you can pay for CentuyLink landline phone service billl. However, the easier and fastest way is online payment. This is through setting an auto pay through your account online. This allows CenturyLink to automatically deduct your bill every month.
If you don’t want to pay online, you can use alternative payment methods as discussed below:
1. Pay through phone
To pay by phone, just dial this number on your Phone: 800-786-6272. The Agent will receive your call and guide you on how to make the payment through the automated system for free. Besides, you can request the agent to process your payment but you will pay a convenience fee of $3.50.
2. Pay by mail
You can also pay by mail through sending money order or check with your account number to CenturyLink address. When mailing your check, it’s advised to use the envelope that was provided with your statement. Below is the mailing address:
P.O Box 430
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4300
3. Pay in person
Please note that CenturyLink has no physical offices where you can make your payment. However, CenturyLink has partnered with western union and checkfreepay in several cities so that customers can make in-person payments.
Tips To Troubleshoot Centurylink Landline Phone Services
When using CenturyLink landline phone services, you are likely to encounter slight issues. You can use their troubleshooter if you experience any other problem with CenturyLink. To use CenturyLink troubleshooter, open this link “dssr.centurylink.com/digicustcare/sts?_ga=2.200438827.443909136.1677062086-428172314.1675894953” and follow prompts.
How long does it take to set up CenturyLink landline phone service?
The process of setting up CenturyLink landline phone service is very easy and quick. If you have everything on set, the process can take up to 20 minutes or less.
Does CenturyLink offer landline phone service without the internet?
Yes, CenturyLink has a standalone home phone plan that offers services without access to the internet.
Does CenturyLink offer landline bundles?
Yes, CenturyLink has a bundled plan that offers landline phone services bundled with internet services for $90 per month.
Can I get unlimited landline calls with CenturyLink?
Yes, CenturyLink landline service has a plan that offers unlimited calls both on local and long distance calls.
How to troubleshoot no-dial-tone on your CenturyLink home phone?
If you experience no-dial tone on your CenturyLink home phone, you can troubleshoot this by checking and correcting your home or area outage. You can also use CenturyLink troubleshooter to fix this issue through the process discussed above.
How to block unwanted calls on CenturyLink landline phone service for seniors?
If you receive unwanted calls on CenturyLink landline phone service for seniors, you can use caller blocker device, change your directory listing or add your phone number to the “national do not call registry”.
Can I use my own phone equipment with CenturyLink landline phone service?
Yes, you can use your own phone with CenturyLink landline phone service. When using your own phone equipment, it’s best advised to consider a cordless phone.