As you probably know, iPads are Apple’s version of tablets that are more stable, work more smoothly and are easier to use. As a result, IPads are relatively expensive, making them less accessible to low income consumers. Since we are in a world where we greatly depend on internet and connectivity devices like IPads to connect, study or conduct business, the government is now offering these devices for free to low-income consumers. Therefore, getting a free iPad from AirTalk Wireless through the government.
AirTalk Wireless is one of the providers collaborating with the government to offer fee iPad. This is a lifeline program provider that offers low cost internet services and devices to qualified low income households through the ACP program. However, you must meet certain requirements before getting your AirTalk wireless free iPad. In addition, you will need to part with at least $10 to get your free IPad. That said, let’s now discuss what you need to get a free iPad from AirTalk wireless. In addition, we shall discuss your free iPad application process, how to qualify, the benefits of this device and types of free iPad available. Last but not least, we shall answer some of the frequently asked questions regarding AirTalk Wireless fee iPad for better understanding. Let’s dig in!
Way to Get AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
As we have mentioned in the overview, AirTalk Wireless offers free iPad and other tablets through the affordable connectivity program. This federal communications commission program offers free IPad on condition that you have not exceeded a certain income limit. However, free ACP IPad is not completely free. Precisely, you will have to part with a minimum of $10.
In addition, there is a certain procedure to follow before getting your AirTalk wireless free iPad through ACP. For instance, you will first need to ensure that you are within AirTalk wireless coverage areas. Secondly, you will need to establish your ACP program eligibility and get a number of eligibility documents ready. Once you are done, you can now apply for your AirTalk wireless free IPad through a very easy process. To help you get started, we have discussed this process below in this article.
Benefits Of AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
Once you get your AirTalk wireless free IPad, you will be able to enjoy several amazing benefits. For instance, you can use your free device to communicate and connect with your loved ones. You can also use your free device to conduct school learning activities online, do business online, attend to virtual job meetings and access virtual healthcare. With your free IPad, you can also interact on several social media platforms, access various opportunities online, and learn new things online, get daily news update and so on.
Qualifying Guideline For Getting AirTak Wireless Free iPad
To get an AirTalk wireless free Ipad through ACP, there are certain requirements that you need to meet. These are either income based or program based requirements.
When it comes to income based requirements, you are considered eligible for AirTalk wireless free IPad if you come from a low income household, whose income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. Note that different states have different federal poverty guidelines, subject to your household size. Therefore, visit the FCC website and conform your income limit based on your household and state. This is to to establish whether you qualify for a free ACP IPad in your state.
Besides income, you are also considered eligible for AirTalk wireless free iPad if you participate in any tribal or non-tribal government assistance programs. These are programs like:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program including at the USDA Community of Eligibility Provision Schools
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Supplemental Security Income
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
Documents Need When Apply for AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
To get AirTalk wireless free IPad, you need to prove that you meet ACP eligibility requirements discussed above. This is through attaching documents that show proof of your income or program membership. In addition, you should attach personal documents with proof of your identity and residential address. Below are samples of the documents required.
- Your government-issued, state, military, or Tribal ID
- Your birth certificate
- Your driver’s license
- Your passport
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- U.S Driver’s license
- Green card or permanent resident card
- Mortgage statement
- Utility bill
- Recent tax return document.
- Your paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Current income statement from your employer
- Your prior year’s state, Tribal or Federal tax return
- Your government’s program approval letter
- Your government’s program verification letter
- Your government’s program benefit award letter
- Your government’s program membership card.
AirTalk Wireless Free iPad Application Process
Now that you know AirTalk wireless free iPad eligibility requirements and the documents required, time is ripe to start your application. The good news is that this carrier has made the process very easy and fast. All you need to do is establish qualification, visit AirTalk wireless official website and get started. Here is the process to follow:
- From your device, visit AirTalk wireless official website: “airtalkwireless.com/tablet”
- On the page home screen, tap on “apply now”
- Enter your ZIP code and get started. This is to determine whether AirTalk wireless free internet services are available in your area.
- Once eligible, select your ACP plan and proceed with your application.
- You will be redirected to AirTalk wireless ACP application page with an application page.
- Fill the form with your correct and valid general information. This is your official name, your date of birth, social security number and tap the “continue” button.
- The second page requires you provide your contact information. This is your email address, phone number, street address and click “continue” to proceed with your application.
- Once you are done, provide your household information, eligibility information and attach your valid proof documents as required.
- Select your plan and free IPad and follow prompts to finalize your application.
- Submit the form and wait for AirTalk wireless to approve your request.
- Once you submit your application, AirTalk wireless will forward to the national lifeline verifier for approval.
- The lifeline verifier will then notify AirTalk wireless on whether your request has been approved or rejected.
- If your application gets approval, AirTalk will notify you and start shipping your free iPad to your address immediately.
Models Of Free iPad That AirTalk Wireless Offers
AirTalk wireless offers the following models of free or discounted IPads:
- Apple IPad Air 2 at a discounted price of $35
- Apple IPad Air at a discounted price of $25
- Apple IPad mini 2 at a discounted price of $30
- Apple iPad mini 2 at a discounted price of $25
- Free apple iPad 3 after paying $10.01
- Free apple iPad mini after paying $10.01
Benefits You Get Along With AirTalk Wireless Free iPad
Besides free IPads, AirTalk wireless offers several other benefits through the affordable connectivity program. For instance, you will get a monthly discount of up to $30 towards your monthly internet services. In addition, you will get a monthly discount of up to $75 if you are a qualifying consumer on tribal land. In this section, we shall mention other benefits that you are likely to get from AirTalk wireless ACP program.
- You will access free nationwide shipping
- Free high speed data every month
- All your services are non-contract
- Free unlimited minutes
- Free unlimited SMS messages
- You will be allowed to keep your phone number
- Free caller ID features
- Free call waiting features
- Free 3-way calling
- Free voicemail features
- You will access a cheaper upgrade option
Alternative Ways Of Getting A Free iPad
If you need a free IPad but didn’t qualify from the government, there are other alternative options of getting a free IPad. Although these options are not guaranteed, it’s good to try your luck. Here’re alternative ways of getting a free IPad:
- You can get a free iPad through participating in lotteries or giveaways
- You can get a free iPad as an influencer after promoting the device on your social media platforms
- You can get a free iPad grant from funded organizations that offer free tablets or iPads to then needy.
- You can be lucky to get a free tablet or iPad from donations: either from the church, schools, well-wishers or any other community member.
- You can also be lucky to get a free iPad after participating in surveys, earn some points and redeem them for a free device,
What are AirTalk wireless free iPad limitations?
Air talk wireless free iPad is limited to low income households only or members of any government assistance program. To get free AirTalk free IPad, you must also pay at least $10.01. Besides, these tablets are limited to one member of a household and are not to be transferred to any other consumer.
Are there any fees associated with AirTalk wireless free iPad?
Yes. As mentioned above, you must pay at least $10.01 to get your AirTalk wireless free IPad on selected models. To acquire other models, you will be required to pay $25 or $30.
How long does it take to receive my AirTalk wireless free IPad?
After submitting your AirTalk wireless free iPad application form, it might take up to 3 business days to get approval. After approval, the company will ship it to your address immediately. This might take up to 7 business days for the iPad to reach to your address.
Why was I disqualified for AirTalk wireless free IPad?
If you were disqualified for AirTalk wireless free IPad, chances are that your total income is above your state’s federal poverty guideline. If you are below 18 years and live outside air talk coverage areas, you will also get disqualified for airtalk wireless free IPad. If another member of your household already received a free government device, you provided wrong/contradicting information in your application form or attached blurry or invalid eligibility documents, you will also get disqualified for airtalk wireless free IPad.
What should I do once I get disqualified for AirTalk wireless free IPad?
If you get disqualified for AirTalk wireless free IPad, you should confirm that your household income is below your state’s income limit. In addition, you should go through your application and confirm that you provided correct information or attached valid eligibility proof. If everything is correct but still got disqualified for airtalk wireless free IPad, contact customer care and inquire why you were disqualified for a free iPad. You can also try alternative ways of getting a free iPad, as discussed above.
Can I upgrade my AirTalk wireless free IPad?
Yes, AirTalk wireless allows you to upgrade your free iPad to any other high-end device for only $12.
What network does AirTalk wireless use?
AirTalk wireless uses T-Mobile network towers to offer wireless services.
Is AirTalk wireless free iPad offer permanent? How long will it last?
No, AirTalk free iPad offer is not permanent. This offer is enabled through the affordable connectivity program, a program that is estimated to last until mid-2024. This is after the program’s $14 billion allocated funds depletes.