Do you need a tablet for your education, work or business but can’t afford it? The good news is that you can get one from Wrazzle Mobile. This is a government service provider that offers affordable internet services through the Affordable Connectivity Program. As long as you meet ACP eligibility requirements, attach correct and valid application documents, the good news is that this provider will offer you a free tablet through a very easy process. Come with us as we discuss how to get Wrazzle free tablet, among other relevant topics.
How do I Get Wrazzle Free Tablet
As we have mentioned in the overview, you can get Wrazzle free tablet through the Affordable Connectivity Program. This is a government initiative that was initiated to help low income families in the US access internet services without struggle. The program offers free internet services and devices like tablets through participating service providers.
Wrazzle mobile is one of the many ACP participating service providers. Therefore, as long as you get approved by the national verifier, the company will give you a free tablet with no contract and no credit check required. Please note that the tablet is not free per see. Instead, you will be required to make a onetime payment of only $11, which is as good as free.
What’s the Process of Getting Wrazzle Free Tablet
The process of getting Wrazzle free tablet is very easy and straightforward. As long as you follow the correct procedure to the latter, trust that you will get approved for a free tablet instantly. Below is the correct process to follow:
1. Qualify for the tablet
Before applying for your free tablet, the first step is to determine whether you qualify for ACP benefits. There’re two ways through which you can qualify for these benefits.
Firstly, you can qualify if you come from a limited income household, with an income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Secondly, you can qualify if you or a member of your household participates in any of the following programs:
- Federal public housing Assistance (Section 8)
- VA survivors Pension
- National School Lunch Program
- Federal Pell grant
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program (SNAP) formerly known as food stamps
- Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Women, Infants and Children Program,
- School breakfast Program
- VA Veterans Pension or Supplemental Income for War time Veterans.
2. Gather your documents
Once you establish eligibility, you should gather copies of documents that hold proof of your address, identity and eligibility. This is because you will be required to provide these documentation when filling Wrazzle free tablet application form. Below are copies of documents that you need to gather:
- Income documents:
- Social security statement of benefits
- Pension statement of documents
- Prior year’s federal, tribal or state tax return
- Workers compensation statement of benefits.
- Program participation documents:
- Your program’s Benefit award letter
- Your program’s approval letter
- School documentation.
- Identity documents:
- Birth certificate
- US driver’s license
- Permanent residential card or green card
- Valid military, state, government or Tribal ID
- Address documents:
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
Please note that these tablets are meant for consumers that are above 18 years of age. However, if you are an emancipated minor, you can also qualify for this benefit. If you are an emancipated minor, you should attach the following documents to confirm emancipated minor status:
- A court document.
- Certificate of emancipation.
3. Fill an application form
With all your documents ready, you should now complete a free tablet application form. Here’s how to get starred:
- Open Wrazzle mobile website: “wrazzle.com/acp-program” and tap the icon “APPLY & QUALIFY NOW”
- A page will open requiring you to provide your ZIP code and Email address then tap on “continue”
- In the next page, you will get your Wrazzle ACP enrollment ID and a virtual application form.
- Start filling the form and ensure you fill out every section of the form correctly as instructed
- Start the form by providing your legal name exactly as they appear on your identity documents
- Next, provide the last 4 digits of your social security number, your government ID number and provide your date of birth.
- Provide your contact information.
- Tap whether you are the qualified consumer or its somebody else in your household then tap the “ continue “ icon
- Next, provide your home address and tap on “ continue’
- Next, follow all the provided instructions to establish and confirm eligibility.
- Select a plan, preview your application and once you confirm everything is correct, submit your free tablet application form.
4. Wait for approval
After you submit your application, you will get approval within few minutes. However, this is on condition that your application form was completed perfectly. If your application wasn’t clear, you will have to wait for 3 to 4 days to get approval. Once approved, you will now receive an email of confirmation and order tracking number.
5. Receive your free tablet
After approval, the company will start shipping your tablet to your address immediately. Here, they will use the address and ZIP code that you provided in your application. Once you receive your free tablet, you can now activate and start enjoying Wrazzle mobile services.
What Types of Free Tablet can I Get from Wrazzle
When applying for Wrazzle free tablet, the carrier won’t tell you the exact model of tablet to receive. This is because it provides free tablets based on availability and consumer eligibility. However, expect to receive a new and perfectly-working tablet from brands like Hyundai. Your tablet will portray the following features:
- Your tablet must have Bluetooth and WIFI connectivity.
- You are likely to get a tablet with 32 GB storage space, android TM 11 go edition and Quad-Core processor.
- You are likely to get a 10.0’ screen sized screen
- Your tablet will come with a lasting 6000Mah battery capacity.
What Other Benefits do I Get with Wrazzle Free Tablet
Once you qualify for the tablet, you will automatically get enrolled for a free monthly plan that offers the following benefits:
- Non contract services
- Unlimited talk and text services
- 10 GB of 5G/4G high-speed data
- Free emergency service call to 911
- Free SIM card and tablet activation services
- Voicemail and 3-way calling services
- You will be able to keep your number.
Are There any Limitations to Get Wrazzle Free Tablet
Yes, ACP free tablets are limited to a one-time discount. The tablets are also limited to one consumer per household. Besides, these tablets are limited to adults that are above 18 years of age except emancipated minors in the US. Beyond this, the tablets are limited to low income consumers or members of government aid programs.
In Which Regions or States can I Get Wrazzle Free Tablet
To know whether this company offers free tablet services in your region, visit their coverage webpage: “wrazzle.com/coverage“, enter your Zip code and tap “find”. Some of the regions that receive these benefits are:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
How long will it take to get approved for Wrazzle free tablet?
Once you submit your free tablet application form, it will only take 20 to 30 minutes to get approval. However, if your application needs additional application documents, you will get approval within 3 to 4 business days.
After how long will I receive Wrazzle free tablet?
After getting your approval, the carrier will ship your free tablet immediately. Thereafter, expect to receive your device within 3 to 7 business days.
How do I check Wrazzle free tablet application status?
If your free tablet approval delays for more than 30 minutes, you should check the status of your application. To do so, visit this webpage: “wrazzle-web.telgoo5.com/ACP/Login.php“, enter your enrollment ID and Zip code then tap on the “check now” button.
Is there any other way to get Wrazzle free tablet apart from ACP?
Unfortunately, Wrazzle free tablet is limited to ACP beneficiaries only. However, if you are a beneficiary of Lifeline program, you can also qualify for the tablet after you opt in and select an eligible service plan.
How do I contact Wrazzle support if I need some help?
If you experience issues with your free tablet application, there’re several avenues through which you can contact the company for help. These are:
- You can call them on +1 800-380-0547 every Monday to Saturday 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM ET or Monday to Saturday 5:00 AM to 6:30 PM PT.
- You can send them an email any day through “[email protected]” and get a reply within 1 business day.
- You can also chat with a live agent through their website every Monday to Saturday 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM ET or Mon to sat 5:00 AM to 6:30 PM ET.