Soon to go out to college? The need for a laptop or tablet is unavoidable with the present educational system. Not only has the college student really needed a computer system but also the school-going, due to the modern study methods. So, there is the need to go for the best tablets Thus, you will have make some research for the best tablet with some specific features in mind In this article, we have choose and analyzed most of the finest tablets for college student just to cut short your research.
The Best 7 Tablet For College Students
- Apple iPad Pro
- ASUS C302CA-DHM4
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- Samsung Galaxy Book
- Google Pixel Slate
Apple iPad Pro
When it comes to tablets, Apple will be the first brand that pops into your head. After all, the iPad technology was brought by them. Due to its big screen and latency free performance, the Apple iPad Pro is indeed an excellent option for college learners.
This item has a dual-core processor which enables the tablet to function smoothly and quickly. Moreover, you shouldn’t be worried about freezing the tablet during presentations or lectures.
Its slender design is another characteristic that makes this device a good choice. The iPad is not too heavy and it doesn’t take much space, making I more portable.
Apple is every student’s greatest and primary desire to have in their lives as a student. This tab is probably the best or one of the best tablets in 2019 on a budget for college learners.
- The display has a size of 12.9 inches.
- Resolution of 2732x 2048 pixels.
- Operating system of iOs 9.
- A9X chip which perform amazingly accompanies this gadget.
- Includes quad-core graphics.
- There is an 8 MP rear camera and a 1.2 MP Facetime camera.
- Quad-Core Graphic and Dual-Core A9X Chip
- Natural as pressing, pencil writing or swipping.
- It is Portable and easy to use.
- Smooth operation.
- Extremely good touch for notes typing.
- The price is somewhat high.
Would you like something more than just a tablet? If it is then, ASUS may be your right choice. This device can also be turned into a laptop. This is accomplished through the incorporation of a flexible hinge of 360 degrees.
In addition, the item is lightweight and slim. Which makes it more portable. Simultaneously, the tablet’s exterior is produced to be durable and strong which is ensured by the aluminum metal used while designing the body.
USB ports isn’t considered excess as a college student, having as many as possible make things comfortable That’s the reason you’re meant to value this tablet’s two USB ports.
- The lifespan of the battery is 10 hours.
- It has a processor of Intel Core M3.
- It has a display size of 12.5 inches.
- The resolution is 1920x 1080 pixels.
- The product weight is 2,65 pounds.
- It has an integrated HDMI port and a reader for micro SD cards.
- It has a flexibility of 360 Degree
- Can be used as a tablet or computer
- It has a storage of 100GB with Google Drive
- ·Battery life is outstanding.
- ·Is laptop and standing modes make it flexible to use.
- ·The structure is durable.
- Performance of the touchscreen could be enhanced.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
People have praised this “high-end device and laptop convertible” for its quality-added characteristics. This tablet weigh less in compares to other tab produced by Microsoft. There seems to be a major complaint of tablets from Microsoft, but this product has been able to solve the problem which has been good for customers.
Life in college can be hard and challenging. There are times that you will be required to spend more hours working on your gadget The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen is designed to be low glare to ensure users are comfortable using their device. This guarantees that your eyes are not stressed.
Corei7 is the processor of Surface pro and it is with 8Gb ram, probably the fastest2-in-1 tablet as well laptop. This monster of allow easy running of heavy drawing softwares. Not to forget a battery life of 9 hours. With this device you can never be stranded in your assignment with battery charging,
You can readily convert the tablet to a laptop as vice versa. it also incorporates a kickstand, which can be changed according to your preferences. You will need to use a different keyboard to combine it.
- Processor —-Intel Core i7.
- The size of the display is 12.3 inches.
- The display resolution is 2736x 1824 pixels.
- Three memory choices, 4, 8 and 16 GB, are accessible.
- It has a battery life of 9 hours.
- Single keyboard laptop tablet
- Has Weight of only 1.73 pounds
- Separately sold surface pen and keyboard
- Satisfactory battery life.
- Processor output is smooth.
- Optimum screen size and resolution.
- Main features are absent for an art student.
Samsung Galaxy Book
Samsung has been able to easily switch from touch to keyboard, having left their mark in the smart phone and technology niche. One of its famous tablets, the Galaxy Tab S3, is a good product designed for students with appropriate functionality.
You may love the included Samsung S Pen in this tablet for those that like to write notes than typing them. So, the tab can be used as a notebook.
The pen’s quality is outstanding. It is highly accurate and it highly respond to pressure. Unlike other alternatives on the market, the fact that the pen does not need to be recharged implies that you are always prepared to jot down notes.
- It has a battery life of 12 hours.
- Super AMOLED screen features.
- Includes a built-in 32 GB memory that is expandable.
- Includes a 13 MP back camera with a 5 MP front camera.
- Weighs 0.95 pounds.
- The tablet size is 10.76x 6.65x 0.24 inches.
- Elegant and comfortable design.
- The stylus pen feature is outstanding.
- Magnificent performance.
- The keyboard must be purchased separately, that mostly costs a great deal.
Microsoft Surface Pro 6
The latest version of Microsoft Surface Pro is another Microsoft tab that might get you satisfied. While it has succeeded in retaining all the excellence characteristics, the device also has numerous value-added components.
A college student may not always have access to a power outlet. What you won’t like is your device got drained when you are mostly in need of it. That’s why you’ll value this product’s expanded battery life. The battery can last as long as 13.5 hours.
The Surface Pro 6’s performance is very solid and clean because it has an Intel Core processor. There are little chances of witnessing lags.
- You can make use of it in studio, tablet and laptop mode.
- Has a processor of Intel Core i5 and a 12.3-inch display.
- The device encompasses HD graphics.
- Versatility of the computer-to-tablet
- 2736x 1824 pixel display resolution.
- Battery life with a video playback time of close to 13.5 hours.
- Has a weight of 1.07 pounds
- It features the recent 8th gen Intel Core Processor
- The battery life is much better than the past version.
- Satisfactory screen size and resolution.
- In landscape mode, there seem to be a backlight bleed issue
Samsung Galaxy Book
The Galaxy Book is the best bet for those who want an inexpensive Samsung tablet. Its being cheap than the others doesn’t compromises the quality This device is a “2 in 1” , instead of just offering a tablet it can also be transformed to a laptop.
The tablet includes a keyboard and S pen, making the purchase even more cost-effective. This makes it ideal those having small funds.
You can use one touch to link the tab to your smartphone if and only if it is Samsung smartphone. This assists in moving documents from devices without using internet connection or wire. The product’s touch and the stylus pen are both sensitive.
- It has an 11-hour battery life.
- It has a storage capacity of 64 GB and 4 GB RAM.
- 10.6 inches of display.
- The display resolution is 1920x 1280 pixels.
- The 2 in 1 solution is mobile and inexpensive.
- Came with a front camera of 5MP.
- Switch between touch and type within keyboard.
- This device’s light weight and sturdiness make it highly versatile.
- Keyboard and pen output is outstanding.
- A tablet that is inexpensive.
- It is possible to improve the general processor efficiency
Google Pixel Slate
A small screen size wouldn’t satisfy everybody. That’s the reason Google has provided a bigger version as part of its2-in-1 Google Pixel Slate.
When the thought of2-in-1 pops up, the expectation would be to look more like a laptop, but that not the situation with this item. It looks firstly like a tab and the feature of the laptop is just an extra.
The tablet was created with the need for portability in mind. It’s actually one of the slimmest out there in the world of tablet. That, in addition to the light weight of this device, you will guarantee that without any stress, it can be placed in your handbag.
The pace and efficiency of the processor along with the display of the touchscreen also satisfied the users.
- Processor of 8th Generation Intel Core m3
- A resolution of 2160x 1440 pixels on a 12.3-inch screen.
- Has an in-built Google Assistant
- Presence of core-M3 processor.
- Includes a keyboard and pen.
- Has a weight of 1.66 kg.
- It delivers quality audio experience with double speaker.
- After a single charge, it can last up to 10 hours of use.
- The structure is highly portable.
- Long battery life.
- There is a nice contrast to the screen.
- Separately selling the keyboard and Pen
- The ports aren’t enough.
- How To Get Free Government Internet And Laptop
- Best Laptop For Nursing Student 2019
- How To Get Free Internet At Home Without Paying
Things To Consider For a College Student Before Buying a Tablet
There are a lot of tablets on the market from different brand, and all are advertised as the best making it hard to find the perfect tablet for college life. Consider the following factors before going for a tablet as a college student
Ruggedness – Years in college can be four or more years changing apartment/rooms, moving your tablet to and fro, from your apartment to classroom frequently in overfilled bags, and other circumstances where it would be important to have the tablet changed.
The tablet should be dust-resistant, shock and even crack resistant. Although it’s doubtful for college learners to need an army-grade ruggedness in a tablet, all the same, choosing a reliable version is crucial.
Operating System – Tablets mainly use one of four distinct operating systems: Windows from Microsoft, iOS from Apple, Amazon, and Android from Google. All of them have advantages and disadvantages, but what matters most to college learners is that their tablet is capable of running all the applications needed for their study.
Keyboard – Irrespective of the OS, tablets either uses a virtual input keyboard or an external keyboard. And most of the new tablet designs have the possibility of using a pen or stylus to draw on the screen with a stylus or pen.
While most colleges majorly need to write than others, so consider closely how long the typing last. Other stuffs such as graphic design or art may warrant usage of digital pen or stylus for output. If the case is that you aren’t sure about your input requirements, don’t forget that you can pair all contemporary tablets with physical keyboards and styluses sold separately.
Wow Factor – Are you buying for a college student as a present, you might firstly ignore how good the tab looks.
Take into consideration, the tablets specifications, operating system and accessories. Although it’s essential to consider that tabs might be regarded as a fashion products, in this case, take a couple of times to make sure you select a design with the perfect nice cachet.
Screen Size – Tablets nowadays vary from little 7-inch, just a little bigger than some smartphones screens to giant tablets with 10-inch or bigger screens. Bigger displays are important for videos (such as college presentations), though they can be used to watch films at times. For this reason, be conscious of the screen size the student actually needs.
Specifications – The figures may be annoying at times, yet when studying the proper tab for your requirements, it’s really worth doing noticing. Make sure you find out the sort of chip which powers the tablet you are buying. Also consider the RAM, storage, screen resolution, available ports and camera resolution, to make sure the tablet can do all you need to do quickly without stressing you.