As obvious, Samsung galaxy Tab S4 is an exceptional model of tablet that every consumer would dream to own. From having a reliable battery, impressive display and sufficient storage, there’re several reasons why this tablet is high on demand. However, this tablet is costly to buy outright thus not affordable to low income consumers. Luckily, it’s now possible to get Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 tablet almost for free through certain government programs.
The Affordable Connectivity program is the primary Government program through which you can get a free Samsung galaxy Tab S4. But, you’ll be required to meet certain income or program requirements before getting your free tablet from this program. In this article, I’ll guide you step by step to get Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government tablet from ACP, how to qualify and application documents to submit.
Steps to get Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Free Government Tablet
As aforementioned, it’s possible to get Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government tablet through the Affordable Connectivity Program. As far as free Samsung galaxy Tab S4 is concerned, be sure that you can get one from ACP service providers like cintex wireless or Airtalk wireless. However, these providers might not give you the tablet completely free. Once you qualify for ACP, you will get a huge discount towards purchasing Samsung galaxy Tab S4 tablet. Depending with your ACP provider, you might get a one-time discount of up to $100 or even more towards purchasing this incredible tablet. That way, you won’t hurt your pocket while purchasing your tablet.
Besides ACP, it’s also possible to get a Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government tablet through lifeline program. However, please note that lifeline won’t give you a free tablet directly. Instead, lifeline will make you eligible for this tablet. Therefore, if you are a lifeline beneficiary, ACP will automatically consider you eligible for a free tablet through eligible service providers.
ACP Qualification Requeriements for Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Free Government Tablet
We mentioned earlier in this guide that you must meet certain income or program requirements before qualifying for Samsung galaxy tab S4 free tablet. Below are requirements to meet:
- Qualify through income : To qualify for a free Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government tablet, you should have total income that is 200$ or less than the federal poverty guidelines. If you are qualifying through lifeline, your total income should be 135% or less than the federal poverty guideline. Please note that your total income limit defers depending with your state, year of application and household size. Therefore, visit ACP webpage: “affordableconnectivity.gov/do-i-qualify” and determine your income limit based with the above mentioned factors.
- Qualify through program : Suppose you fail to qualify based on your income, you can also qualify through participating in any of the following federal or tribal assistance programs:
- Federal assistance programs:
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program
- Special supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans pension and survivors Benefit
- Free and reduced price school lunch program or school breakfast program
- Federal Pell grant
- Tribal assistance programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs general Assistance
- Head start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for needy families
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations
- Federal assistance programs:
Apply ACP for Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Free Government Tablet
Below are steps to follow when applying for a free tablet through the government
Step 1. Gather your application documents
After meeting any of the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, you should now apply for your free Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government tablet. However, you’re required to show proof of your eligibility and identity when filling out your free tablet application form. Therefore, you should gather these documents before filling out the form. Here’re examples of documents that you should gather:
- Identity proof documents
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your US driver’s license
- A copy of your passport
- Permanent resident card or Green card
- Certificate of UD citizenship
- Address documents
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Most recent W-2
- Eligibility proof documents
- A copy of social security statement of benefits
- Veterans administration statement of benefits
- Divorce decree or child support award
- Pension statement of benefits
- Your program’s approval letter
- Your program’s benefit award letter
- Your program’s statement of benefits
- Your school documentation
Step 2: Complete an application form
With your documents ready, you can now apply for Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government through ACP as follows:
- Apply through ACP online:
- Visit the official website of the United states Government: “getinternet.gov/apply?awsl=button-from-do-i-qualify&id=acp&ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“
- Start filling the available application form. Provide your home address, contact and click “next”
- Provide your social security number ( the last four digits of the number)
- You can also opt to attach a copy of an official identity document and tap “next”
- Next, provide your legal name and date of birth then click “next”
- On the next page, mark on whether you participate in any government assistance program like Medicaid and tap “next”
- On the next page, you will be required to review your information the tap on “check my eligibility”.
- Follow prompts to complete your application. Once done, tap the “submit” button
- Apply through ACP offline: Alternatively, you can print ACP paper application form and a household worksheet through: “getinternet.gov/apply?awsl=button-from-do-i-qualify&id=acp&ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“. Thereafter, fill the forms, attach copies of your application documents and mail your forms to: ACP support center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
Step 3: get approval
After you submit your application, ACP officials will receive and review it. Thereafter, they will share your results immediately. If you are approved, they will send you an email of approval. If you were not approved, they will inform you to attach additional documents for review.
Step 4: Choose a company
After getting approval, you should now choose a company that offers a free tablet via ACP. When choosing a company, please make sure that it offers free tablet services in your region. To find a company in your region, use ACP “near me tool” and enter your ZIP code: “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me“.
Once you identify a provider, you can now contact them and sign up for a free tablet. You can contact your provider’s mobile number, email them or visit their official website. Please note that not all ACP providers offer Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free government tablet. In fact, most of these providers don’t offer specific tablets. Instead, they offer any random model based on your region, eligibility and device availability. Therefore, if you need this exact tablet, make sure your selected provider offers it before starting your application. You can confirm that through visiting their website and search for available tablet models.
Step 5: Sign up for free Samsung galaxy Tab S4
If your provider offers the device, select it as you preferred connectivity device. Thereafter, make any required payment and submit your request. Afterwards, the provider will review it and approve your request. Thereafter, they will start shipping your device to your address for free.
List of Providers That Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Free Government Tablet
Airtalk wireless is one of the most reliable service providers that is currently offering Samsung galaxy Tab S4 government tablet to qualified ACP consumers. However, the carrier is not offering this device completely free. Instead, it offers a huge discount of up to $200 towards purchasing the tablet.
Through airtalk wireless ACP, you are given access to this tablet for only $25. In addition, the carrier will give you free high speed data every month plus free shipping services.
To get a low cost Samsung galaxy Tab S4 from airtalk wireless, visit their official webpage: “airtalkwireless.com/phone/detail/360” and tap the “apply” icon.
Below are other providers that are likely to give you a low cost Samsung galaxy Tab S4 once you qualify for ACP:
- Cintex wireless
- New Phone wireless
- Qlink wireless
- Standup wireless
- Le Wirelessusa
Other Benefits You’ll Get with Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Free Government Tablet
After receiving your Samsung galaxy tab S4 free government tablet, you will get other additional benefits depending with your ACP service provider. Some of these benefits are:
- You will get free, high speed monthly data every month as long as you still qualify for ACP. That way, you will be able to study online, access health care benefits, access online carrier opportunities or stay connected with your loved ones seamlessly.
- You will get free call and texts services every month depending with your provider
- You will activate your device for free
- You will be allowed to keep your phone number
- You will receive a free SIM card
Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Tablet
- It features a bright, high resolution and large screen display of 10.5 inches that is wide enough for playing games, accessing online classes or reading e-books among other functions
- It has a strong and lasting battery with a capacity of 7300mAh
- Comes with quality cameras of 13MP on the back and 8 MP at the front
- It has a strong memory capacity of up to 256GB plus 6GB RAM
Activate Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Tablet
After receiving your Samsung galaxy S4 free government tablet, you should activate it immediately so that you can remain connected to your company’s network. Fortunately, the process of activating your device is completely free. Below are steps to follow when activating your device?
- After receiving your device, unbox and put it on charge until it’s fully charged.
- After charging, power it on and follow the instructions to set up your device’s internet connection
- Sign-in your device with your Google account
- Install your free SIM card into your device’s SIM card slot.
- Follow your provider’s instructions that appears on the screen to register or activate your SIM card
- After registering you SIM card, your device is now fully activated and ready for use.
Alternative Ways of Getting Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Tablet for Free
Apart from getting a free Samsung galaxy Tab S4 tablet from the government, there’re other sources that offers this device for free. Have you been disqualified for this device from the government? You can approach these alternative ways and you might be lucky to get a free Samsung galaxy Tab S4 from them:
- You can look for carriers that offer this tablet for free as a deal to their new customers. That way, you will be able to get a free Samsung galaxy Tab S4 when you join the carrier and sign-up to a qualifying plan.
- You can ask for assistance from charity and nonprofit organizations that offer free devices to low income members of the society. These are organizations like everyoneON, with causes, adaptive.org, Smartriverside and so on.
- You can get a free device from your local church
- You can get a free device from virtual platforms like FreeCycle
Is Samsung galaxy Tab S4 completely free?
Not really. Depending with your provider, you will get $100 discount for this tablet.
How do I check Samsung galaxy Tab S4 application status?
You can check your free tablet application status through contacting your provider’s customer support, provide the details of your account and application and you will be notified about the status of your application.
Alternatively, you can visit your provider’s official website, tap on “check status”, login in to your ACP account and you will be able to check your application status
Can I get a free replacement for my Samsung galaxy Tab S4 free tablet?
Yes. However, this depends with your provider and why you are replacing your device. If you received your free tablet while already damaged or not functioning well, your provider will replace it for free. However, if you damaged or misplaced your device, you will pay the cost of replacing your device.