Government offers Moto G Stylus Free Phone to qualified low income consumers through lifeline or Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This is through ACP or lifeline service providers that has amazing offers based on your state. As long as you qualify for these programs and attach proof of eligibility, your Moto G Stylus free phone will be delivered to your address within few business days. Are you deeply in need of a free Moto G Stylus phone? This guide will cover how to get this offer, the application process and carriers to approach for your free device?
Carriers That offer Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
If you need a Moto G Stylus free government phone, we’re happy to inform you that several carriers offer them. Please note that these carriers have varying offers in every state. Therefore, you should confirm from each provider’s website whether they have Moto G stylus free phone offers within your residential area. Below are carriers that offer Moto G Stylus free government phones:
- Airtalk wireless
- Cintex wireless
- New Phone wireless
- Life Wireless
- QLink Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- SafeLink Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- Entouch Wireless
Programs That offer Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
From the introduction, it’s clear that the government offers Moto G Stylus free government phone through lifeline and affordable connectivity programs. These programs collaborate with various service providers to offer free devices to all qualified households, either through lifeline, ACP or lifeline+ ACP combo plans. Let’s briefly discuss these programs for better understanding:
- Lifeline program : This government program collaborates with service providers like SafeLink and assurance wireless to give free call minutes, free messages, free monthly data and free phones, including a free Moto G Stylus. All you need to do us qualify for the program and you shall be good to go.
- ACP program : Similar to lifeline, this program collaborates with a number of service providers to offer free or low cost broadband services and connectivity devices to all qualified low income households. When it comes to free Moto G Stylus phone, a number of providers requires you to bundle lifeline and ACP plans before getting the offer.
Application Process for Getting a Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
To get a Moto G Stylus free government phone, follow the following process:
Before taking any step, you should first establish qualification. This is through ensuring you meet at least one of the requirements listed above.
Gather your documents
Once you establish qualification, you should gather documents to prove that you meet the needed requirements. These are eligibility, identity and address documents that must be valid, clear and up-to-date. While gathering these documents, ensure they hold your official name, date of birth and social security number.
Enroll for ACP/Lifeline
Once you get your documents ready, you should now enroll for ACP/Lifeline. Below is how to enroll for these programs:
- Enroll for lifeline online
- To enroll for lifeline online, visit the USAC lifeline support center official website https://nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Tap the “apply now” button
- You will be redirected to a different page where you should select your state or territory then tap “get started”
- Complete the form by providing your first name, date of birth, social security number and home address. Please note that all the information given in that form should be true and accurate.
- Tap to select whether you qualify yourself or whether you qualify through dependent.
- Tap the “next” button then follow prompts to complete your application
- Enroll for lifeline via mail
- To apply via mail, download lifeline paper application form
- Fill and complete the form as required, with correct and valid information
- Mail the form to the following address: ( USAC, Lifeline Support Center, P.O Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773)
- Enroll for ACP online
- To start your application, open the program’s official website through this link: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/
- Tap the icon “apply now”
- This will lead you to ACP virtual application form: https://www.getinternet.gov/apply
- Fill the form with valid and correct information as asked
- Prove your identity by providing the last four digits of your social security number
- Follow the instructions to finalize and submit your application.
- Lifeline verifier will check your application, approve or reject and give you a feedback in your email address or phone number.
- Enroll for ACP through mail
- To enroll for ACP through mail, download a paper application form: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools/
- Complete the form, attach eligibility, identity, address proof documents and mail your form to: ( ACP support center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773. )
Contact your provider and get your free device
When you get approved for lifeline or ACP, contact your provider and sign up for Moto G Stylus free government phone. The process of signing up depends with your provider of choice. All you need to do is contact your respective provider and ask for guidance on how to get your free phone. You can also visit their official website then tap the “apply now” button.
Qualifying Guideline for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
To qualify for Moto G Stylus free government phone, you should meet lifeline or ACP eligibility requirements as listed below:
- Qualify through lifeline
- You should have an income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline.
- You should qualify for government assistance programs: Tribal Head Start, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Qualify through ACP
- You should have an income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline
- You should be a participant of government assistance programs like: Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Free and Reduced-Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program including at the USDA Community of Eligibility Provision Schools, Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children(WIC), Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF) or Tribal Head Start.
Documents Needed When Applying for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
To get approved for a Moto G stylus free government phone, you should present copies of valid documents holding proof of your eligibility, identity and address. Below are list of documents needed to get a Moto G Stylus free government phone:
- Prior year’s state, Tribal or Federal tax return
- Your program’s approval letter
- Your program’s verification letter
- Your program’s benefit award letter
- Your program’s membership card
- Your paycheck stub
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Pension statement of benefits
- Current income statement
- U.S Driver’s license
- Green card or permanent resident card
- Mortgage statement
- Utility bill
- Recent tax return document.
- Government-issued, state, military, or Tribal ID
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- U.S Driver’s license
- Lease documents
- Mortgage statement
Features of Moto G Stylus
When you get your Moto G Stylus free phone, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Features a strong 48 MP main camera with Quad Pixel technology, to deliver bright and sharp images even in low light
- Features 256 GB internal storage capacity with a room to add external storage of up to 1 TB
- Features a QUALCOMM Snapdragon 480 5G Processor that enhances ultra-fast performance
- Has a lasting 5000 mAh battery that is built to last up to two days with a single charge.
Other Benefits Do I Get Along with Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
Once you get your Government free Moto G stylus phone, you will enjoy additional benefits like:
- Free unlimited call minutes
- Free unlimited text minutes
- Free monthly data
- Free monthly hotspot services depending with your provider
- Discounted free government tablets are depending with your provider.
- Free SIM card and shipping services depending with your service provider.
Can My Moto G stylus Free Government Phone Application Get rejected?
Yes, there are events where Moto G Stylus free government phone application gets rejected. For instance, if you fail to meet Lifeline ACP eligibility requirements, attach valid and correct application documents or if there is another member in your family with a free government phone, your application will be rejected. To solve this, always ensure you meet at least one of the lifeline/ACP requirements.
How long does it take to receive my Moto G stylus free government phone ?
This depends with the distance between your address and your service provider. The longer the distance, the longer the recipient time. However, it will take approximately 3 to 7 business days to receive your device.
Other Ways to Get a Free Moto G stylus phone
- From non-profit companies and charity organizations
- From a local church
- From authentic online contests and giveaways
- From social media platforms
- From well-wishers through platforms like Freecycle and Craigslist.