Are you looking for a way to obtain a Cellution tablet free of charge? Worry not as there is an array of methods that can help you get started. One of these methods is by applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Besides this method, trust that you can get the Cellution free tablet via non-governmental organizations. With the Cellution free tablet at hand, you will be able to learn online, work online, access emergency services and so much more. Since most people would like to know how they can obtain the Cellution free tablet, we shall explore the various methods that one can consider, alongside other related facets.
Best Ways of Getting a Cellution Free Tablet
Like we have mentioned in the introduction part, it is possible to get a Cellution free tablet via the Affordable Connectivity Program. After all, there are certain carriers that work hand in hand with Cellution so as to offer discounted tablets to all eligible customers who live within the United States.
When it comes to Cellution free tablets, note that this model does not come free of charge per se. To put this into perspective, you need to part with at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of this model. Your preferred carrier on the other hand will offer a one-time discount of up to $100 so that you can buy the Cellution tablet more affordably.
Additionally, you stand the chance to enjoy discounts of up to $30 on a monthly basis if you live on non-Tribal lands. However, if you live on Tribal lands, be certain that you will enjoy discounts of up to $75 per month. All you need to do is to ensure that you meet the ACP requirements of your preferred carrier and then start the actual application right away.
Step 1: Qualify for a Cellution Free Tablet
To qualify for the Cellution free tablet, note that there are certain eligibility requirements that applicants should meet. Simply put, these eligibility requirements can be classified into two. These include:
- Income-based eligibility
- Program-based eligibility
When it comes to income-based eligibility, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. It is imperative to note that these guidelines differ from one state to another. Therefore, you should check what your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines outline and then establish if you meet the much-needed low income criteria or not.
Besides the income-based eligibility mentioned above, one can qualify for the Cellution free tablet if he or she participates in a government assistance program. Here is a list of programs that can make you qualify for a free Cellution tablet
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- You were approved for the Free and Reduced Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program, including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- You benefited from a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
If you live on Tribal lands and enjoy any of the following programs, be sure that you qualify to get the Cellution free tablet:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Apart from the qualifications that we have outlined above, here are other additional eligibility requirements that you should meet for you to get a Cellution free tablet:
- Make sure that you live within a state where you selected ACP carrier offers it services
- Ensure that you are 18 years and above
- Suppose you are an emancipated minor, you can go ahead and apply for this model. However, ensure that you submit documents that show that you genuinely suffer from that condition.
Step 2: Prepare Your Documents For Cellution Free Tablet Application
Whether you want to apply for the Cellution free tablet via your ACP carrier or the National Verifier, there is a need for you to submit a document that can help prove your identity as well as eligibility status.
When it comes to the latter, the kind of document that you should attach to your application letter will be determined by your eligibility criteria. For example, if your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, consider attaching a copy of any of these documents to your application form:
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Tribal or Federal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Divorce decree
- Paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Current income statement from your employer
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
On the other hand, if you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program, make sure that you submit any of the following copies alongside the application form:
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
To prove your identity, consider submitting a copy of an official document that shows your name in full, your place of residence, date of birth, among other essential details. Some of the qualifying documents that contain these crucial details include:
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Tax or W-2 return document(Ensure that you submit a recent copy)
- U.S driver’s license
- Permanent resident card or Green card
- Certificate of U.S Citizenship or naturalization
- Government-issued, military, state or Tribal ID.
If you are an emancipated minor and want to apply for a Cellution free tablet, ensure that you submit any of these copies:
- Court order
- Certification of emancipation
Step 3: Submit Your Application for Cellution Free Tablet
When applying for the Cellution free tablet, there are 3 methods that you can consider. First, you can choose to apply via the National Verifier. Besides this method, you can consider applying for this tablet via the mail or the ACP service provider. In the subsequent sections, we shall discuss these methods at length so that you can choose you preferred one seamlessly.
1. Apply via the online method
Suppose you choose this method to apply for the Cellution free tablet, ensure that you visit the National Verifier’s official website first by clicking “affordableconnectivity.gov”. Thereafter, follow these steps:
- Once you are on this site, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- By clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button allows you to access a different page that contain the vital requirements the applicant need to meet before he or she starts the application process.
- Some of the details that you should have at your fingertips include your valid email address, Tribal ID, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and so on.
- Once you have these details at hand, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Here, you will find the actual application form.
- From your street number to your phone number, there are a number of details that you will be prompted to key in. Enter these details as required and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents.
- Before you submit your application form, ensure that everything is correct. Once you are convinced that every detail is right and that the attached documents are genuine. Thereafter, tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
2. Apply via the mail method
If you are a tech savvy, this method can work magic for you. This is because you will only have to deal with physical ACP and Household Worksheet forms. To get started, follow these steps:
- Visit “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf” and then download the English version of the ACP form. Once you download the ACP form, print it so that you can fill it later.
- Download the Household Worksheet form by visiting “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf”. Thereafter, print it in readiness to fill it with your details.
- With the above-mentioned forms at hand, the next step is to fill them with your details.
- Gather physical copies of your personal and eligibility documents and then attach them to the application forms mentioned above.
- Mail the package to the ACP Support Center via this address; P.O Box Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
3. Apply via ACP service provider
With a proliferation of ACP service providers operating in the U.S, you cannot miss a carrier that offers a better deal. All you need to do is to select a carrier that operate in your state and then start the application process. To locate a carrier that operates in your state, consider visiting “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me” and then click on the ‘Search Providers’ button located on your screen.
Thereafter, enter your ZIP code and then select the ‘ACP’ option. Click on the ‘Search’ button and then choose the carrier that operates in your country. Thereafter, follow these steps:
- Visit the carrier’s official website
- Enter your ZIP code and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Get Started’ button.
- If the carrier is available in your state, you will be able to access the online application form.
- Key in your details as required and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form.
- Check and ensure that all the details are right and then submit the application form.
- Once you submit the application form, the ACP carrier’s team will review it and respond to you within a couple of days.
- Suppose your application met all the necessary eligibility requirements, trust that the Cellution free tablet will be mailed to your address.
- After that, you will start enjoying ACP benefits from the start of the next month’s billing cycle.
Providers That May Provide Cellution Free Tablet
There are a number of service providers that may allow you to get the Cellution free tablet via the ACP facility. Some of these carriers include:
- Qlink Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Excess Telecom
- Go Technology
Are there any Cellution Free Tablet Limitations
Yes. As you intend to apply for the Cellution free tablet, note that there certain limitations that apply. These include:
- Before you kickstart the application process, ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements first. Here, you should ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or be a beneficiary of a government assistance program.
- You should ensure that you live in a state where your preferred ACP carrier offers its services
- After getting the ACP benefits, ensure that you utilize them at least once in 30 days. This will a long way in enabling your account to remain active all the time.
- The benefits that come with Affordable Connectivity Program are non-transferrable. Even if the other person meet the eligibility requirements, you are not allowed to transfer these benefits to him or her.
- If you want to apply for the Cellution free tablet, make sure that no one else within your household is benefiting from the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- As you purpose to apply for the Cellution free tablet, make sure that you are not benefiting from another service provider’s ACP facility.
- Make sure that you recertify for the Affordable Connectivity Program once a year/12 months.
Are Cellution Free Tablet Completely Free
Not really. This is because you need to pay at least $10 so that you can obtain this model. Like we mentioned previously, your ACP carrier will offer a discount of up to $100 so that you can purchase the model less expensively. Since most models can go up to $150 or even more, you are bound to save more as you will not have to pay that entire amount upfront. As a result, this model is deemed to be free, even though it comes at a pocket-friendly price.