Boost mobile is one of the best and most reliable virtual telecommunication company in the United States. The company offers unlimited talk and text, high-speed data, unlimited music streaming, mobile hotspot, and a wide range of latest phones to its customers. Besides, it has network coverage across 99% of the US.
Just like any other company, boost mobile has invested in several deals that entice customers to switch from other wireless companies. Also known as boost mobile deals for new customers, these deals are subject to change and avail at different times of the year. Some of these deals are discounted plans, discounted smartphones, and free phones. In our guide today, we pay attention to free phone deals. Therefore, here is a detailed guide on Boost mobile free phones when you switch.
Important Things To Know About Boost Mobile Before You Switch
It’s true to say that free mobile gives free phones to customers who switch. However, there are other important things to know about the company that will encourage you to switch. These are:
1. It offers a wide range of discounted phones
Besides free phones, boost mobile offers several brands and models of discounted phones when you switch. This also applies even to existing customers. Therefore, with this company, you can get high-end phones at a cheaper price. Some of these phones are galaxy A02s which is given at $49.99 instead of its retail price of $100, Apple iPhone 13 from as low as $829.99, Motorola g power at $79.99 instead of $169.99, and Apple iPhone XS at $799.99 instead of $899.99 retail price.
2. It offers affordable plan
Rather than free and affordable phones, boost mobile offers amazing plans at a cheaper cost. Some of these plans are;
- $15 per month plan that offers 2GB data, unlimited text, unlimited talk and mobile hotspot
- $35per month plan with10 GB data, unlimited text, unlimited call and mobile hotspot
- $50 per month with unlimited text talk, 35GB data and 12GB mobile hotspot
- $60 per month with unlimited talk &text, 35GB data and 30GB mobile hotspot.
3. It offers amazing international services
It’s worth switching to boost mobile as it allows customers to dial internationally while in America. This is through the following international plans:
- $5 monthly additional plan that allows you to make unlimited mobile and landline calls to Canada and Mexico, unlimited text messages to Canada, Mexico and other 200+ international countries and up to 8GB data roaming in Mexico.
- $10 monthly additional plan with unlimited calls to mobile numbers and landlines to Canada and Mexico, unlimited landline calling to more than 70 countries and unlimited texting to more than 200 destinations.
4. Has reliable coverage
Switching to boost mobile allows you to enjoy the convenience of enjoying 5G, 4G, and 3G anywhere near you. Although boost mobile coverage is not available in every state, it has covered 99% states in the US. Therefore, chances of lacking boost mobile services in your area are very low.
5. Has non-contract services
Boost mobile services have no renewable contract. Therefore, you are not tied to their services. That means, they allow dissatisfied customers to quit anytime with no early termination fee.
6. Offers phone insurance
After getting boost mobile free phones when you switch, you can protect them from water damage, cracked screen, and theft or out-of-warranty breakdowns. This is by paying $7 per month only.
7. Has amazing customer service
Lastly, boost mobile has responsive customer teams that are available on live chat from their official website or through call on 833-502-6678 every Monday to Friday 4 am to 8pk PST.
How Do I Switch To Boost Mobile To Get A Free Phone?
Before covering free phone deals from boost mobile when you switch, it’s important to know how to switch to boost services. Fortunately, switching to boost mobile is smooth and simple. Here is how:
1. Check eligibility
When switching to boost mobile, you can choose to bring your own phone or get a new phone with them. However, most prefer to bring own phone. However, the phone must be compatible with boost mobile. Here, you should confirm whether your phone is compatible with boost mobile. To do this, visit boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone , enter your device ID, and click ‘’continue’’.
2. Get a SIM card
After bringing your own phone, you will get a free SIM card to use the boost mobile network. You can buy the SIM kit from Boost Mobile online store or at Walmart after buying a new boost device.
3. Pick a plan
After getting a SIM card, insert in your phone and pick a plan. There are several plans from boost mobile as covered above. Select your best plan among them
4. Activate your phone
After buying your SIM kit, you can activate your phone with boost mobile. Are you activating a new device or your own device with a new boost SIM? We have covered both for you. To get started:
- Visit https://my.boostmobile.com/shop/activate
- Select ‘’activating as a new customer’’
- Next select ‘’use my own device with boost mobile SIM’’
- However, if you got a new device, select ‘’activate new device’’
- Next, select ‘’new number’’
- Note that you are also allowed to port your existing number to boost mobile. Here, select ‘’port existing number’’
- If you selected new number, enter your phone’s MEID or IMEI number followed by your new SIM number and activate your phone.
- If you select ‘’port existing number’’ enter the number, ZIP code and follow the prompt.
What Are Boost Mobile Free Phones When I Switch 2022?
After following the above procedure and successfully switching to boost mobile, you are most likely to get a free phone as a welcome offer. It’s true to say that this offer changes with time. Below are the ongoing Boost Mobile free phones when you switch.
1. Samsung galaxy A32 5G
When you switch to boost mobile, you get the privilege to get this phone for free until June 2022. However, this phone is available while supply lasts and is given to eligible customers only. To qualify, you must be a new customer, port your number and activate it on an eligible plan. The following are pros of this phone.
What’s interesting with the phone!
- It has a powerful 5000 mAh battery with fast charging ability and several hours of use time
- Has incredible clear 48MP rear and 13MP front cameras.
- Large storage capacity
- Has a large screen display of 6.5 inches that is backed up with high resolution.
2. Motorola moto g power
When you switch to boost mobile from another carrier, you can get a chance to enjoy this phone for free. Although subject to change anytime, the offer is expected to last till the 1st of June 2022. The offer limits a single device per line on the condition that you port and activate a line to any eligible plan.
What’s interesting about the phone!
- Has a strong battery that lasts for 3 days on a single charge
- Its water repellent
- Has clear and reliable cameras
- Sufficient storage capacity.
3. IPhone SE
Although not completely free, you get a chance to get this phone at a throw away price when you switch to boost mobile. The phone is available for only $29.99 till June 2022. However, there is a limitation to one device per line on condition that you port in a number and enroll to a $60 boost unlimited plus plan.
What’s interesting about the phone!
- Large storage capacity of up to 256 GB
- 12MP rear and 7MP self-cameras with flash lights
- Has loud speakers
- Supports Bluetooth, GPS and radios among others
Is boost mobile worth it?
Yes. Boost mobile is worth switching to. As seen on this page, the company has reliable coverage, good customer survival, affordable phones, and plans for new customers. The company also has amazing deals for existing customers. Therefore, it’s worth it.
Can I get boost mobile free iPhone when I switch?
The answer here is indefinite. This is because boost mobile free phone offers change with time. Therefore, we are not sure whether boost mobile might bring free iPhone offer to new customers in the future. However, there is no free iPhone from boost mobile when you switch.
Boost mobile has made switching so easy and simple. Besides, you get amazing deals after switching. From affordable plans to Boost Mobile free phones when you switch, new customers get a lot of deals from this company. The good thing is that you can keep your existing number when you switch to boost mobile. Use our well explained guide on how to switch to boost mobile above, switch and grab free phone offers while they last.