Airtalk wireless is an incredible wireless survive provider, whose mission is to offer lifeline and ACP benefits to qualified low income families. This wireless service provider offers free phones, tablet, monthly talk, data and unlimited text to qualified lifeline or ACP households. To get these benefits, Airtalk wireless allows you to send a direct application form through their website. Once you fill the form, you are required to submit and wait for approval.
In most cases, applicants get approval after few hours of application. However, there’re other times that Airtalk wireless delays to send back an approval. In such a situation, you should go ahead and check your Airtalk wireless application status and get an idea of what’s causing the delay. The good news is that this wireless service provider has made it so easy and quick for affected applicants to check their application status. In this article, I’ll discuss how to check your Airtalk wireless application status and other comparable topics.
Does Airtalk Wireless Allow You To Check Your Application Status?
Yes, Airtalk wireless allows you to check your application status through a very straightforward process. This process involves signing in to your Airtalk wireless virtual account. Once you sign in to this account, you will be able to check whether your application is complete, rejected or approved.
Besides this method, Airtalk wireless allows you to check your application status through calling their customer support number on 1-855-924-7825 every Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm CST.
Step By Step Process Of Checking Airtalk Wireless Application Status
Checking your Airtalk wireless application status entails a very easy 3 steps process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit Airtalk wireless official website: airtalkwireless.com
- Navigate through the page and locate “ my service” then click the option “ check status”
- You will be redirected to check application status page airtalkwireless.com/check-status/?utm_source=blog&utm_campaign=duong_check_status_on_airatlk_wireless. Here, provide your email address, Zip code and the last four digits of your social security number then tap “ check status”.
- Follow on-screen instructions given to check your Airtalk wireless application status
Airtalk Wireless Application Status Options
After you sign in to your Airtalk wireless account to check your status, you will come across 4 options that indicate various states of your application: these are:
- Completion option : This option indicates that your Airtalk wireless application has been reviewed successfully. This status also shows that your application is now awaiting to be sent to the national lifeline accountability database or NLAD for further checkup.
- Reject option : This option indicates that your Airtalk wireless lifeline/ ACP application has been rejected. Your application can be rejected if there is any eligibility document missing or lack of enough eligibility proof. Besides, your application can be rejected if you sent any unclear of blurry photo proof. In addition, your application can be rejected if you submitted an incomplete application. This option further urges you to reload your eligibility proof documents for a second review.
- Approved option : Approved option indicated some good news. This shows that your application was successfully approved. At this stage, you are also reminded to change your address if need be. To change your address, you can call Airtalk wireless customer support on the number 855-924-7825.
- Phone shipping option : This is the last process of your application. When you see this option, it means that your shipment order is being prepared and the shipment will start within 7 business days from the day that your application was approved.
Why It’s Important To Check Airtalk Wireless Application Status
When applying for Airtalk wireless lifeline or ACP benefits, you will undergo a series of steps. Some of these steps are filling your Airtalk wireless application form, attaching eligibility documents, submitting the form and getting approved for the program. Sometimes, it might take few hours to get approved while others, it might take a couple of business days.
Another benefit of checking your Airtalk wireless application status is to know what’s delaying your application approval. Under normal circumstances, it takes up to 3 business days to get approval from Airtalk wireless. If your application approval delays beyond 3 business days, checking your application status will help you to know why your approval has delayed. In most cases, your application might delay if there is additional information needed or if you provided incorrect information in the application form. Below are other benefits of checking for Airtalk wireless application statues:
- You will know which particular stage of application that you are currently in.
- You will know if there is any additional eligibility proof documents needed to complete the application.
- If your application was rejected, you will know what caused the rejection
- You will be able to interrelate through a very user-friendly interface.
How Long Does Airtalk Wireless Approval Take?
After submitting your Airtalk wireless application correctly, it will take about 30 minutes to get approved. However, some applications might take up to 4 business days or even longer to get approved.
Reasons Why Your Application Was Rejected
Just as mentioned earlier, your Airtalk wireless application will be rejected if you sent any unclear of blurry photo proof or if you submitted an incomplete application. Below are other reasons that can cause your application rejection:
- If your total household income is not below 135% of the federal poverty guideline or if you don’t participate In any federal or tribal assistance programs
- May be you don’t attach enough eligibility proof documents
- If you provided incorrect or invalid information during application
- If another member of your household already receive lifeline benefits from other providers.
What Should I Do If My Airtalk Wireless Application Status Indicate Rejection?
When you notice that your Airtalk wireless application was rejected, you should reload your eligibility proof documents so that the national verifier can review your application again. While reloading these documents, please ensure that your proof documents are valid and clear to avoid further inconveniences.