Since we are in the digital age, owning a tablet is no longer a luxury but a necessity. With a tablet, you can now reach out to your loved ones, work online, do business online, learn online, and so much more. The good news is that you do not have to dig deeper into your pocket in order to afford a tablet. This is because Maxsip Telecom now issues free tablets to all eligible customers in the US. As long as you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, be sure that you will get a free government tablet alongside discounted cell phone services. Since Maxsip is one of the participating service providers of this program, be sure that you will enjoy these benefits on the go. In this article, we shall take a closer look at how to get a Maxsip Telecom free tablet, alongside other related ideas.
Is Maxsip Telecom Legit?
A common question for most individuals. Yes, Maxsip Telecom is legit. As per the fcc.gov website, they serve the following states – Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Maxsip Telecom offers free internet, SIM Card, and discounted tablets for qualifying customers.
What Type of Free Tablets Can I Get from Maxsip Telecom?
As we have mentioned above, Maxsip Telecom offers free tablets to all eligible customers of the Affordable Connectivity Program. However, this carrier does not disclose the kind of tablets they offer to all qualifying customers.
Instead, this service provider shares the fact that all the ACP eligible customers will be able to get a 4G tablet. With this tablet, you will have an easy time browsing the internet, working online, doing business online, accessing health care services, and so much more.
Besides, this carrier does not provide the latest tablets that have advanced features. Rather, Maxsip Telecom offers entry-level to mid-range tablets. Although these tablets are not essentially new, they will still be able to meet all your communication needs. Here are the qualities of the tablet that you will receive from Maxsip Telecom:
- Operating System: Android latest
- Chipset:i3 Core
- Processor: Intel Core
- Display:12.3 PixelSense display
- Internal memory:128GB
- External memory:512GB
- Battery:5000 mAh Li-Ion
- SIM card: Yes
- Connectivty:5G.Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Camera: 5MP front camera and 8MP HD rear camera
Besides the above-mentioned features, this tablet comes with other incredible features such as Voice calling feature, 5-year warranty for the tablet, and 12-month warranty for the in-box accessories. Finally, some of the popular tablet brands you can find here include; Microsoft, Lenovo, Samsung, Acer, Google, and so forth.
How Do I Get a Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet?
Whether you are a participant in a government assistance program or have a low income, be sure that you will be able to get a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom. However, you have to follow these steps in order to get started:
1. Ensure that you reside in an area or state where Maxsip Telecom offers the ACP services
Before you start the actual application process, there is a need for you to ensure that you live within a state or locality where you will enjoy ACP services from Maxsip Telecom services. As we speak, this carrier offers ACP benefits to customers living in states such as; New York, Florida, Kansas, Massachusetts, Montana, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Virginia, Oregon, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Hawaii.
2. Ensure that you are ACP-eligible
If you live in any of the above-mention states, the next step is to establish whether you are eligible for the ACP or not. For instance, you must have an income that stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state or be a participant of a government program such as Medicaid, SSN, SNAP, and so forth. Better still, if you participate in a Tribal Assistance program, you will be eligible to get a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom.
3. Gather all the documents you need to make your application
From personal documents such as your government-issued ID to eligibility documents, there is an array of documents that you should gather before you start the actual application process. More importantly, ensure that all your documents are genuine and you will be good to go.
4. Apply for the Maxsip Telecom free tablet
With the above-mentioned documents at hand and ensuring that you are eligible for the ACP program, time is ripe for you to apply for the free tablet from Maxsip Telecom. Once you fill the application form, ensure that you accompany it with soft copies of the personal documents and documents we have mentioned above. If everything is okay, you can press the ‘Submit button.
5. Wait for the application to be approved
Once you submit your application form, the next step is to wait for it to be reviewed by the Maxsip Telecom team on the other end. After a couple of days, you will get a response from this team indicating whether you qualified or not. In case you did, you will get a tablet after a few days and can now start enjoying the ACP benefits from this carrier.
Eligible Criteria for Getting a Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
For you to qualify to get a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom, you must meet the ACP-eligibility requirements first. Here is the criteria that can prove your eligibility for this program:
1. You have a low income
Although low-income earners are eligible for this tablet, not all of them qualify for it. This is because your income must stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
2. You participate in a government assistance program
Apart from having a low income, you can also qualify for the Maxsip Telecom free tablet in case you participate in any of the government assistance programs offered in the US. These include:
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year.
3. You participate in one of the Tribal Assistance Programs offered in the US
If you are a participant of a Tribal Assistance Program, be sure that you are eligible for a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom. Some of these programs include:
- Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
Documents Required for Applying Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet?
When applying for a tablet from Maxsip Telecom, there is a myriad of documents that you should submit alongside the application letter. Typically, these documents are meant to prove your identity and eligibility for the benefits offered by the carrier. In the subsequent sections, we shall take a closer look at these documents in detail so that you can know them better.
Some of the personal documents that you should submit include:
- Your official name
- Your government-issued ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- U.S Driver’s license
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number(ITIN) document
Depending on the eligibility criteria that made you apply for the free tablet, there are various documents that you should submit during the application process. For instance, if you qualify due to low-income levels, you must prove that your household income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Some of the documents that you should submit include:
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- A copy of pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Child support award
- Divorce decree
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Your current income statement
- A copy of the Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
In case you qualify as a result of participating in a government assistance program, you must present either of the following documents:
- Approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
- Benefit award letter
Finally, if you are an emancipated minor, you can go ahead and enroll in the ACP program. However, you must provide an official document that contains their full name and a confirmation that they are truly emancipated. For instance, a certification of emancipation or a court document can serve that purpose.
How Do I Apply for a Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet?
The process of applying for a Maxsip Telecom free tablet is easy and very straightforward. To put this into perspective, here are the steps that you should follow:
- To start with, ensure that you are eligible to apply for Maxsip Telecom’s ACP program. Thereafter, gather all the necessary documents that can prove your identity and eligibility for the program.
- Once you are done, visit maxsipconnects.com/apply. Upon visiting this site, you will be able to the online application form where you are needed to key in your details. Enter all your details and then choose the service that you intend to apply for. In this case, you can choose 4G with internet and free monthly service. Thereafter, upload supporting documents as requested and press ‘Next’ until you come to the end of the application form.
- If everything is right, you can click the ‘Submit’ button and wait for the application to be reviewed by the service provider.
- In case you meet all the requirements, you will be able to receive the tablet after a few days. Once you receive it, activate it and start enjoying the ACP benefits of this carrier.
What Other Benefits Can I Get from Maxsip Telecom?
As you apply for a free tablet from this carrier, you will come across 3 service options. These include:
- 4G Tablet with internet(which is valued at $300)
- Bring your own device, where you can order your own 4G SIM card free of charge and be able to enjoy free talk, data, and text.
- Mobile Hotspot services with a free monthly service(where a $30 one-time fee applies)
In case you settle for the first option, you will be able to receive a free tablet. Here are the other offers that you will receive:
- 15GB of monthly data
- A free monthly service
However, brace yourself to pay $15 as a one-time fee.
How Do I Contact Maxsip Telecom?
If you want to know more about the free tablets offered by this carrier or have an issue with your newly acquired tablet, you can always reach out to the Maxsip Telecom customer support team at +1 (866) 629-7471 or email at Support@Maxsiptel.Com or contact Corporate Office: 734 W Broadway. Woodmere, NY 11598. Better still, you can visit https://maxsipconnects.com/contact-us/ and then address your issue from that end. Either way, you will be able to reach out to an agent who will offer the much-needed help and guidance.