Boost Mobile is one of the eminent service providers. Unlike other carriers, this one boasts of having a good network coverage and also offers the much-needed affordable cell phone services. To enjoy all these benefits, you need to ensure that you pay your Boost Mobile bill without fail. Suppose you do not have enough funds to clear your monthly Boost Mobile bill, worry not as you can ask someone to pay the bill as a Guest for you and continue enjoying this carrier’s services. In this article, we shall take a closer look at how you can pay your Boost Mobile bill as a guest, and any related facet. Read on to know more!
Does Boost Mobile Allow Someone to Pay Bills as a Guest?
Yes. Like we have mentioned in the introduction, this carrier allows you to pay someone’s Boost Mobile bill as a guest. However, there are certain conditions that you ought to meet. These include:
- Make sure that you have the Boost Mobile number of your friend or family member
- Ensure that your credit card, Re-Boost card or debit card has enough funds. Remember that you can send between $1 and $300 if you are using a debit or credit card.
Once you meet the above-mentioned conditions, the next step is to pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest. When it comes to making Boost Mobile bill, you are at liberty to do it by phone, online or even in person, by visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store.
Methods or How to Pay Boost Mobile Bill as a Guest
Since you already know the various benefits that come with pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest, time is ripe for you to know how you can get started with this undertaking. Here are the methods that you can consider and make successful payments:
1. Pay using your phone
Suppose you want to make Boost Mobile bill payment as a guest via phone, there are 2 main methods that you can consider and be good to go. To put this into perspective, you can consider dialing #ADD (#233) or use My Boost app to make payments as a guest. In the subsequent sections, we shall discuss these methods in details so that you can choose the one that suits your needs.
- Using My Boost app: When using the above-mentioned method to pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest, ensure that you get your phone ready and then launch the My Boost app. Thereafter, log in with your details and then tap on the ‘Make Payment’ option that you will see on your screen. To make payments, you are free to either use Re-Boost, credit card or debit card.
- Dial # ADD (#233): Unlike the previous method, this one requires you to go to the call section on your phone and then dial # ADD (#233) and then follow the voice prompts that you will hear on the other end. When it comes to payment, you can readily use your debit or credit card. Additionally, you can consider redeeming your Re-Boost card and clear your friend’s Boost Mobile bill.
2. Pay in person
Besides the phone method, you can consider pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest in person. If you opt to use this method, all you need to do is to look out for a Boost Mobile store close to you .To locate it, you need to visit boostmobile.com/stores.html and then key in your ZIP code, city or state.
Once you are done, tap on the ‘Filter by locations that offer’ button. After a short while, you will see the various Boost Mobile stores close to your premises. Choose the nearest one and then make a visit. As you purpose to visit the brick and mortar Boost Mobile store of your choice, ensure that you carry your credit or debit card at hand.
Moreover, you need to ensure that you have your family member’s or friend’s Boost Mobile number. With these details at hand, you will not experience hiccups when making payments as a guest.
3. Pay via the online method
Besides the 2 methods that we have discussed above, you can now make Boost Mobile bill payment as a guest via the online method. Here are the steps that you ought to follow:
- Click myaccount.boostmobile.com and then log in with your details.
- Once you sign in, click on the menu that you will find on the right hand side of your screen and then tap on ‘Payments’ and ‘Enroll in Auto Pay’ option.
- Select Auto Pay and then enter your debit or credit card information
- Follow the other on-screen prompts and you will be all set.
Besides using the credit or debit card to make guest payments via the online method, note that you can also redeem your Re-Boost card and clear your friends or family member’s Boost Mobile bill. To make this possible, click myaccount.boostmobile.com and then click on the ‘Re-Boost Now’ button. After that, redeem your Re-Boost card using your debit or credit card and make a one-time payment.
4. Process of Sending Boost Mobile Gift Payment to a Friend or a Family Member as a Guest
Currently, Boost Mobile allows you to send gift payments to your family member or friend. The following are the steps that can help you get started:
- Click activate.boostmobile.com/giftpayment.html and then enter the Boost Mobile number of your family member or friend.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button and then choose your preferred payment method. Here you have to choose either Credit/debit card or Auto Re-Boost card option.
- Suppose you want to use the Auto Re-Boost card option, you will be needed to key in the PIN of your card and then tap on the ‘Add’ button. If you want to make payments using Credit/debit card option, tap it and then click on the ‘Next’ button. Fill in the card details on the next page and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Here you will be required to key in the amount you want to send to your family member or friend and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Review your gift payment and if everything is right, tap on the ‘Send Payment’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Send Payment’ button, money will be debited from the source you had selected earlier and will be channeled towards the primary Boost Mobile account owner.
Importance of Pay Boost Mobile Bill as a Guest
By paying Boost Mobile bill as a guest, there are many benefits that your friend or family owner is bound to enjoy. To start with, your family member or friend will remain connected with those he or she loves. Here are the other benefits that the primary account owner is likely to reap:
- It allows them to access emergency healthcare services
- The primary account owner will be able to learn from the comfort of his or her home.
- It allows the beneficiary to work online.
- It allows the other person to look for job opportunities online.
- By making Boost Mobile bill as a guest, trust that the primary account owner will be able to enjoy internet services from the comfort of his or her home. Consequently, the beneficiary will be able to surf the internet, stream online contents, play online mobile games, and so forth.
- The beneficiary of such payments will be able to order different items online and enjoy more independence even when he or she is alone at home.
Besides the above-mentioned benefits, note that you will not be charged a dime for all the transactions that you will make. As a result, you are likely to save more money and still enjoy unmatched convenience.
I Missed a Monthly Payment. What will Happen?
After missing a monthly payment, note that your Boost Mobile service will be suspended. In case this happens, be sure that you will have up to 90 days to make payments. Once you make payments, your service will be restored. Since the restoration period can take up to 60 minutes, you should be a little bit patient.
Does Boost Mobile allow cash payments?
Yes. The good news is that you can make pay your Boost Mobile bill using cash. To make payments using cash, consider visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store and clear your bill.
Will I incur charges once I choose to pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest?
No. Once you choose to pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest, be certain that you will not be subjected to additional charges. Devoid of those charges, chances of saving more money in the near future are very high.
I have made a Boost Mobile bill payment as a guest. Can I get a refund?
No. Once you make a payment as a guest, you will not be able to get a refund. It is also imperative to note that the payment made cannot be transferred to another person. Lastly, the payment made has no surrender value.