Boost Mobile is one of the eminent service providers that offer affordable cell phones to all customers. Once you join this carrier’s network, you will enjoy not only budget-friendly cell phone plans and also a good network coverage. For you to continue enjoying Boost Mobile services, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bills on time. Typically, you will have to pay them at the beginning of the billing cycle so that you can remain connected. Thankfully, you can now pay these bills free of charge. So, in this article I’ll take a closer look at the way to pay Boost Mobile bill free of charge, alongside any other related idea.
3 Ways To Pay Your Boost Mobile Bill For Free
From the introduction above, it is evident that you need to pay your Boost Mobile bill so that you can remain connected. Besides this, paying Boost Mobile bill allows you to work online, learn online, access emergency healthcare services and so forth. This is because you can enjoy unlimited talk, text, and mobile data.
However, when it comes to mobile data, it might vary depending on the cell phone plan you choose to work with. If you want to pay a Boost Mobile bill for free, here are the 3 methods that can help you get started:
1. Pay via the online method
If you want to pay your Boost Mobile bill for free via online method, consider the following steps and you will be good to go:
- Visit Boost Mobile official website MyAccount Sign In Page and then log in with your details. Once you are logged in, tap on the ‘Payments’ option and then click on the ‘Enroll in Autopay’ option from the menu located on the right side of your screen. Choose Autopay and then key in your credit or debit card details.
- Besides the method mentioned above, you can make a one-time payment by redeeming your Re-Boost card. Also, you can make this payment using your credit or debit card and clear your bill. To get started, visit Boost Mobile official Sign In Page and then log in with your details. Once you are logged in, tap on the ‘Re-Boost Now’ button and then use your credit card or debit card to make a one-time payment. Better still, you can make a one-time payment by redeeming your Re-Boost card and be able to pay your Boost Mobile bill successfully.
2. Make payment by phone
Apart from the online methods that i have discussed above, you can now pay your Boost Mobile bill for free by phone and remain connected. Here is a steps of the methods that can help you make these bill payments by phone:
- First and foremost, dial #233 and then follow the voice prompts that you will see on your screen in order to make payments. Here, you will be at liberty to make payments either using your debit/credit card or redeem your Re-boost card.
- If you have the My Boost app on your phone, you can now go head and pay your Boost Mobile bill right away. All you need to do is to launch the My Boost app and then tap on the ‘Make Payment’ option. Using your Re-boost card, credit card or debit card, go ahead and then make the much-needed payments.
- Contact this carrier’s automated phone system and make your payment. With your Boost Mobile phone number at hand and your means of payment, you will be able to add money to your account seamlessly. When it comes to the means of payment, be sure that you can use your debit card or credit card. After that, enter your account’s PIN twice so that your payment can be processed by this carrier’s system.
3. Pay in person
Besides the online and phone method, you can also pay your Boost Mobile bill for free in person by visiting the nearest brick and mortar store. Thankfully, Boost Mobile has a myriad of stores across the United States. To locate a store near you, visit Boost Mobile official website store location page ( boostmobile.com/stores.html ) and then enter your ZIP code or city on the empty field that you will see on your screen. Once you are done, tap on the ‘Filter by locations that offer’ button and you will be able to see the available Boost Mobile stores close to you.
After locating the store, carry your Re-Boost card, debit card or credit card to make your payment. If you do not have any of these cards, ensure you have cash. Either way, you will be able to clear your bill and thus remain connected.
Tips To Get Lower Monthly Rate or bill For Boost Mobile
By now, you are aware of the various methods that can help you pay your Boost Mobile bill. If you operate on a budget, you might experience some inconveniences when paying this carrier’s monthly cell phone bill. Thankfully, several methods can help you reduce this bill significantly. Here is a breakdown of the various methods that can help you achieve this objective:
1. Subscribe to the Mix and Match cell phone plans
Unlike other carriers, Boost Mobile allows you to either choose Mix or Match plans or Unlimited plans. With Mix and Match plans, you will be able to enjoy this carrier’s services even when you are operating on a budget. With as little as $15 per month, you will be able to enjoy 2GB of mobile data, unlimited text and talk, mobile hotspot among other offers.
By choosing these plans, you will be able to save more bucks in the long run. However, if you have a family and would like to keep everyone connected, opt for the $50 per month or the $60 per month, where you are allowed to pay $30 per month and $40 per month for every line that you add.
2. Keep an eye on the deals offered by this carrier
We all like carrier deals as they allow you to get value for your hard-earned money. Thankfully, Boost Mobile allows you to enjoy a number of deals either at their in-stores or online. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy these deals when you bring your own device. Since these deals keep on fluctuating, it is imperative that you keep an eye on these deals and go for them in good time.
3. Sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Boost Mobile is one of the reputable carriers that offers Affordable Connectivity Program to all eligible customers. With this program in place, you will be able to enjoy discounts of up to $30 if you live on Non-tribal lands. However, if you reside on Tribal lands, you can enjoy discounts of up to $75 on a monthly basis.
For you to be eligible for Boost Mobile ACP facility, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Better still, ensure that you are a participant of a government assistance program such as:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Free and reduced-price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program.
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current year
Besides the above-mentioned programs, if you live on Tribal lands, be sure that you can qualify for this carrier’s ACP facility. However, you should be a beneficiary of any of the following programs:
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Once you qualify for this Boost Mobile’s ACP, be certain that the discounts we have mentioned above will be applied at the beginning of the next month’s billing cycle. This in turn will help reduce your bill by a large margin.
4. Sign up for the Lifeline program
Besides the Affordable Connectivity Program mentioned above, you can now reduce your Boost Mobile bill by signing up for the Lifeline program. To qualify for this program, you must ensure that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
In case you do not qualify via the low-income criteria, ensure that you are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, WIC, SNAP, SSI, Section 8, LIHEAP, among others.
Once you qualify for this program, you will enjoy a discount of $9.25 on your monthly cell phone bill. In case you reside on Tribal lands, you will enjoy a discount of up to $34.25 every month. With these offers, you will no longer strain your budget anytime you want to clear your Boost Mobile monthly cell phone bills.
5. Watch ads and play simple games on BoostOne App
As we talk, you can now watch ads and play games on the BoostOne app and be able to lower your cell phone bill significantly. This option is ideal for avid mobile game players. All you need to do is to download the BoostOne app on your phone and then get started. The more ads and games you play, the higher the likelihood of earning blockchain-backed ‘Boostcoins’. Once you earn these coins, you can redeem them for a free or discounted service.
Frequently Ask Questions
What happens if I miss a Boost Mobile payment?
If you miss or fail to make your payment on time, the chances of your service being suspended are very high. However, you will have about 90 days to make your payment so your service can be restored. When it comes to service restoration, be sure it can take about 1 hour after making the full payment.
Can I Extend Your Boost Mobile Bill
Not really. This carrier requires you to pay your bill on time. This goes a long way in preventing the suspension of your service, which can hinder you from being connected. If possible, always make your payments promptly, and you will enjoy more convenience. Additionally, keep an eye on your Boost Mobile bill so that you can plan your budget adequately early enough.
How Can I Find Out How Much My Boost Mobile Is?
If you want to know how much money your Boost Mobile account has, visit myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html and then log in with your account. Once you are signed in, you will be able to see the account balance on the account dashboard. Better still, you can dial #225 from your phone and be able to establish your current account balance.