Are you looking for answers on whether you can get a Nuu Mobile free tablet? We are pleased to inform you that it’s possible to get this tablet from the government’s Affordable Connectivity Program. However, this is on condition that you meet the program’s eligibility requirements. Once you qualify, you can now get a Nuu Mobile free tablet from carriers that are members of this program. In this guide, we shall be discussing how to get a Nuu Mobile free tablet from a carrier, requirements to meet, application process and much more.
Steps to Get a Nuu Mobile Free Tablet
1. If you are a non ACP member
If you are a non-ACP member, there is no shortcut or alternative way of getting a free Nuu mobile tablet from the government. That said, you must first become An ACP member if you want to get any free government tablet. Here’s how to become an ACP member and qualify for a Nuu Mobile free tablet:
- Establish qualification: You must meet the program’s eligibility requirements. These are: income based requirements or program based requirements, as we shall discuss below in this guide.
- Gather your application documents: Before starting your enrollment, there’re a number of documents that you should gather. These are documents holding proof of your identity and eligibility. These documents should at least hold your legal name, your social security number, income details or the name of your program. After gathering all the necessary documents, time is now ripe to start your enrollment.
- Sign up for ACP: This is the last step that requires you to fill your ACP enrollment form. Luckily, this form is readily available in the ACP official online portal “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply”. Besides, you can enroll offline through a paper application form.
2. If you are an ACP member
After getting approved by the national lifeline verifier, you are now a member of ACP. At this stage, you should start applying for your NUU mobile free tablet directly through your service provider. To start off, you should identify ACP providers that offer free tablet services in your state. Fortunately, you can use ACP online tool “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me” to identify an ACP eligible company near you.
Provider That Offer Nuu Mobile Free Tablet
In this section, we shall briefly discuss carriers that offer Nuu free tablet. However, it’s prudent to mention that these carriers offer Nuu Mobile free tablets based on your state and availability. Therefore, it’s not guaranteed that you will get this specific tablet, unless the device is available at the moment of application. Here’s an example of these carriers:
1. Airtalk wireless
Aitalk wireless collaborates with ACP to offer free tablets and other internet services to qualified low income applicants. Through this carrier, you might be lucky to get a Nuu mobile free tablet as long as it’s available at the moment of application. Visit the carrier’s ACP page to lean more: “https://airtalkwireless.com/tablet“
2. Cintex wireless
This is another reputable ACP provider though which you can be lucky to get a free Nuu mobile tablet, subject to availability. All you need to do is make a co-payment of $10.01. Visit the carrier’s ACP portal and start your free tablet application: “https://cintexwireless.com/tablet“
3. Unity wireless
This is another reliable ACP participant through which qualified members can get a free tablet after making a deductible of $10.01 only. Since the carrier does not specify models of free tablets available for offer, you can be lucky to get a free NUU model, as long as it’s available in their stores. To apply for a free tablet from this carrier, open their official website and click the “apply now” button.
4. Standup wireless
This carrier also offers free tablets, after making a co-payment of at least $10.01. After qualifying for ACP, the carrier offers a discount of up to $100 towards purchasing of any tablet that is available for offer at that particular moment. From this company, you will get free tablets with lasting battery, quality dual cameras and a high definition 10 inches screen display. If any model of NUU tablet is available for offer at your time of application, the carrier will ship it to your address without hesitation. To apply for a free tablet from this company, visit their website and tap the icon “apply now” “standupwireless.com/acp/tablets“
5. Maxsip telecom
To ensure everyone remains connected despite of their financial status, Maxsip telecom also offers free tablets through the affordable connectivity program. However, you must make a copayment of $20 before receiving your free device from this carrier. Once you qualify, you will get any model of 4G android tablet that is available at the moment of application (this includes Nuu mobile models). To apply for your free device from this carrier, visit their official website and tap “apply today” “https://maxsipconnects.com/apply/“.
Government Program Does Offer Nuu Mobile Free Tablet
The affordable connectivity program or ACP, is a federal communication commission program that is widely known to offer free tablets plus other benefits to eligible consumers in the US. Formerly known as the Emergency Broadband Benefit program, this program collaborates with a myriad of service providers to offer a one-time discount of $100 towards purchasing broadband devices like tablets, computer and laptops. This is after making a copayment of $10.01. In addition, the program offers a monthly broadband discount of up to $30 (for federal consumers) and up to $75 (for tribal land consumers) as long as you meet one of their eligibility requirements. For more insight, visit the program’s website “fcc.gov/acp”.
Qualification for Nuu Mobile Free Tablet Application
To qualify for a free tablet application, you must come from a low income household, with a total income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
In addition, you are considered eligible for these benefits if you are a beneficiary of any of the following federal or tribal programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Pell grant
Required Documents to Prove Nuu Mobile Free Tablet Qualification
To get this tablet, you should attach the following sets of documents:
- Personal documents
- Permanent resident card or Green card
- Valid government-issued, state, military or Tribal ID
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- U.S Driver’s license
- Address documents
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or Lease statement
- Income documents
- Paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Current income statement from your employer
- Program documents
- Your program’s approval letter
- Your programs verification letter
- Your program’s statement of benefits
Application Steps for Nuu Mobile Free Tablet ACP Program
1. Contact your service provider
After signing up for ACP, you should not contact your service provide and request for your free tablet. Most of the carriers have online application pages, where you should visit and tap the “apply” button on the home screen. Thereafter, you will be asked for your application ID from the national verifier for confirmation. After confirmation, the carrier will now approve your free tablet request and ship the device to your address within few business days.
2. Sign-up for ACP online
Below is how to apply for this tablet through ACP:
- Sign-up for ACP online
- Visit ACP official website “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply” and click the “apply now” icon.
- You will be redirected to the ACP online application form: “getinternet.gov/apply?awsl=button-from-how-to-apply&id=acp&ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D”.
- Fill the form with your correct home address and contact information then tap the icon “next”
- Follow all the on-screen instructions as required and upon completion, submit your application.
- 4The national lifeline verifier will receive your application review it and give you a feedback within few business days.
If you get a positive feedback, congratulations, you are now successfully enrolled for ACP.
3. Sign up for ACP offline
- Visit ACP official website: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply”
- Print and print your paper application form: “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf”.
- Download and print your household worksheet: “affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools/#instructions”.
- Fill to complete the two forms and attach all your supporting documents
- Mail the form to: ACP support center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre PA 18773.
- ACP officials will receive your application and give a feedback plus your application ID within few business days.
Best Nuu Mobile Free Tablet
Below are models of Nuu mobile free tablets that you are likely to get from the government’s ACP program?
- Nuu Tab 5: Once you get this device, you will enjoy a very strong and reliable battery with several hours of use within a single charge. In addition, you will experience sufficient storage, large display and quality cameras for taking clear videos and pictures.
- Nuu Tab 8: With this device, you will enjoy 2 GB RAM and a fairly-sufficient internal storage capacity of 32 GB. In addition, you will enjoy a strong 4000 mAh battery and quality rear and front cameras.
- Nuu Tab 10: This device boasts of 13 MP main camera and a very strong 6000 mAh battery that allows up to 1200 hours of standby use. In addition, it features 3GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Ways to Activate Nuu Mobile Free Tablet
To activate your free device, you just need to insert your SIM card and power on your device. This is through the following process:
- Switch off your tablet
- Carefully remove your device’s SIM card tray or slot depending with your tablet’s model. Follow your device’s manual for better understanding
- Insert your SIM card and switch on your tablet
- Follow the onscreen instructions to fruitfully activate your device
Why was My Nuu Mobile Free Tablet Application Rejected? How can I Solve this Problem in the Future?
If your free tablet application got rejected, below are common causes:
- You did not meet ACP eligibility requirements
- You did not follow the correct application procedure
- You did not attach the correct application documents
- You or any other member of your household already owns a free government device.
To solve these problems, ensure you meet at least one of the ACP requirements discussed above, you attach correct application documents and no other member of your household owns a free government tablet.
What other benefits will I get with Nuu mobile free tablet if my application is approved?
If your free tablet application is approved, you will also enjoy a discount of up to $30 towards your monthly service bill. In addition, you will enjoy free unlimited calls and texts every month, depending with your service provider.
How to check Nuu Mobile free tablet application status?
To check your free device’s application status, login to your carrier’s ACP account and tap on “check status”. You can also contact their customer care team for furtherguidance.
What if I have questions about the Nuu mobile free tablet offer?
If you have any question about Nuu mobile free tablet offer, you should contact the affordable connectivity program helpline: (877) 384-2575.
How long will it take to receive the Nuu Mobile after making my application?
This depends with how far your home address is from your carrier’s store. However, it can take 3 to 7 or 10 business days to receive your device.
My Nuu Mobile free tablet got damaged? Can I get a replacement?
If you damaged your free tablet, you can replace with your service provider. However, you will replace it at a cost.
I want to upgrade my Nuu Mobile free tablets it possible to get a better model?
Yes, it’s possible to upgrade your Nuu mobile free tablet to a better model, depending with your service provider. However, you’ll have to pay the cost of your new upgraded device.
Another family/household member is enjoying the ACP facility. Can I still apply for the Nuu Mobile free tablet?
No, if another member of your household already owns a free ACP tablet, you won’t qualify for Nuu mobile free tablet.
Any restrictions towards getting the Nuu Mobile free tablet?
Yes, these tablets are restricted to a one time discount and one member per every qualifying household
I qualify for Lifeline. Can I go ahead and apply for the Nuu Mobile free tablet?
Yes. This is because lifeline members are automatically qualified for any ACP benefit, including a free tablet.