Assurance wireless is one of the best lifeline service provider that offers free unlimited monthly text and calls to qualified households. To get these benefits, you may submit an application form. Normally after submitting the form, you are required to wait for the approval. More often than not, it takes 3 to 5 business days to get your Assurance wireless lifeline or ACP application approval. Sometimes, the approval can take more than 5 business days, while others take a few hours based on a few factors. If your application is delayed more than expected, however, you should check your Assurance Wireless application status.
The good news is that Assurance Wireless has made it so easy and straightforward to check your application status. I have made this guide to help you navigate checking your Assurance Wireless application status.
Reason for Assurance Wireless Application Approval Delay
As stated above, you should check your Assurance Wireless application status to know why your Assurance Wireless application approval has been delayed. Sometimes, your Assurance Wireless application can delay if you attach invalid or blurred eligibility documents. Other times, your application can delay for filling incorrect personal or eligibility information. When the national verifier realizes that your application is incorrect, they may delay your application or ask you to reapply or attach additional documentation.
As a result, you should consider checking your Assurance Wireless application status so that you can get highlight why is delaying your application. If your application was rejected, you will now consider alternative ways of receiving a free phone or Lifeline/ ACP program benefits. If approve and you are desperately in need of ACP/ lifeline benefits, checking your application status will let you know the day or week to receive your free phone or ACP/ lifeline benefits.
Ways To Check Your Assurance Wireless Application Current Status
When you visit your Assurance Wireless online account and select status, your application status will appear on your account’s screen. You can also receive your application status via mail or a letter
1. Steps Check Application Status From Online
Assurance Wireless has made it so easy to check your application status. All you need is to open your browser and visit Assurance Wireless’s official status check page. Then follow the actual process of checking your application status:
- Visit Assurance Wireless status checking official page: “www.assurancewireless.com/my-account/check-status”
- On the website’s home screen page, tap on “my-account
- After my account option, select “ check status
- Provide your ZIP code and your Assurance Wireless application ID.
- Once you access your account, you will be able to check your application status
2. Know Your Application Status Through the Customer Care Service
Besides checking your Assurance Wireless application through the company’s official website, you can check your application status offline through contacting Assurance Wireless customer care services. To contact them, call them toll-free on 1-888-321-5880 or use the following address:
P.O BOX 5040
Charleston, IL, 61920-9907
3. Check Assurance Wireless Application through Email
The email address to check your Assurance Wireless application status is not publicly available on their website. However, you can contact their customer service department at their toll-free number 1-888-321-5880 or through their online contact form to request an update on your application status. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the status of your application.
Common Reason for Assurance Wireless Application Rejection Or Disapproved
When you submit your Assurance Wireless application, your request can be granted or rejected. Here are some of the reasons why your Assurance Wireless application was rejected:
- You dint fill your application form with the right and valid information
- If your income is above 200% or 135% of the federal poverty guideline.
- You dint attach the correct eligibility documents
- if you reside in states that don’t receive Assurance Wireless network.
- You are below 18 years
- Your attached documents don’t contain the same information like the one you provided in the application.
Your Assurance Wireless Application Was Disapproved or Reject – Do the Following
If your Assurance Wireless application status get rejected, you should try applying for Lifeline or ACP benefits from another service provider or from qualified nonprofit organizations. However, that should be the last option. Before you switch carriers, you can try reapplying for Assurance Wireless Lifeline or ACP benefit program. While reapplying, you should avoid some mistakes that might cause your application rejection. Here are measures to take when your Assurance Wireless application gets rejected:
- Confirm lifeline/ ACP eligibility requirements from the federal communications program, then reapply.
- Ensure all your legibility proof documents are valid and clear
- Fill your form with correct and valid information.