Have you ever desired to own the Moxee Tablet 2 but your budget can’t allow? Worry not as you can get this model via a government program such as Affordable Connectivity Program. Unlike other Federal programs, this one not only allows you to get the Moxee free tablet but also discounted cell phone plans. As a result, you will not have to break the bank for you to remain connected with those whom you love. In this article, we shall discuss how you can obtain the Moxee free tablet, the qualifications you ought to meet, the features that this model come with and so much more. Read on to know more!
Way to Get Moxee Free Tablet
In a bid to bridge the digital gap, the Federal government is now allowing low income Americans to get a discounted tablet via the Affordable Connectivity Program. Once you qualify for this program, be sure that you will get this model with as little as $10.00.
Your ACP carrier in turn will offer a one-time discount of up to $100 so that you can purchase the Moxee tablet less expensively. Like we have mentioned above, ACP also allows you to enjoy discounts of up to $75 if you live on Tribal lands. However, if you reside on non-Tribal lands, your monthly discounts will be $30.
Apart from a government program such as ACP, trust that you can obtain the Moxee free tablet via non-governmental organizations or even charity groups. However, the availability of the Moxee free tablet from these non-government organizations might vary. Some of these organizations and charity groups include:
- The Salvation Army
- Microsoft Registered Refurbished
- Accelerated School Program
- Computer Technology Assistance Corps
- Technology Assisting People in Need
- Computers For Learning
- Komputers 4 Kids
Eligibility Requirements for Getting Moxee Free Tablet
If you opt to apply for the Moxee free tablet via a government program such as the Affordable Connectivity Program, here are the eligibility requirements that you should meet:
1. Income-based eligibility requirement
For you to obtain the Moxee free tablet, you should ensure that your income is not above 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Depending on your residential state, take the initiative of checking what your country’s FPG state and then determine if you meet the much-needed threshold or not.
2. Participation in a government assistance program
Sometimes, you might not qualify for the Moxee free tablet via the income-based criteria. In this case, you stand to get this model via ACP if you are a participant of a government assistance program. Suppose you were approved for any of these program, you are at liberty to apply for this model:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- You were approved to get a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- You are a participant of a Federal and Reduced Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision Schools.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
Documents Submit to Get the Moxee Free Tablet
Your ACP carrier of choice needs to establish your identity and eligibility status so that you can qualify to get the Moxee free tablet. To get started, you should ensure that you submit copies of your personal and eligibility documents during the application process. When it comes to personal documents, make a point of attaching any of these copies to your application form:
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Birth Certificate
- W-2 or tax return document
- Permanent resident or Green card
- U.S driver’s license
- Government-issued, state, military or Tribal ID
When it comes to eligibility documents, your preferred copy will depend on whether you are a low-income earner or are a participant of a government assistance program. Suppose you benefit from a government assistance program such Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Tribal Head Start or SNAP, make a point of submitting any of these copies:
- Benefit verification letter
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
To prove that your income is equal or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, ensure that you submit any of the following documents:
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Current income statement from the employer
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits
- Child support award
- Federal or Tribal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Prior year’s Federal, State or Tribal tax return
- Paycheck stub
- Divorce decree
Steps on How to Get the Moxee Tablet 2 for Free
When applying for the Moxee free tablet, there are 3 main methods that can help you get started. These include:
1. Apply via the online method/National Verifier
- Get your computer ready and then launch your preferred browser
- Visit affordableconnectivity.gov and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- This action redirects you to a different page where you will find a number of requirements that you should have before you kickstart the application process. Here, you should ensure that you have vital details such as the 4 digits of your SSN, your valid email address, Tribal ID number and so on.
- Before proceeding, ensure that you gather these details first. Thereafter, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will find the actual Moxee free tablet application form. Key in your details as required and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form.
- Check and confirm that everything is right. Thereafter, submit the application form for review.
2. Apply via the mail method
- First and foremost, click “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf” so that you can download the English version of the ACP form. After downloading this form, print it out.
- Download the Household Worksheet by visiting “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf”. Once you download the Household Worksheet, print it so that you can fill it alongside the ACP application form.
- Key in your details in these two forms and then attach hard copies of your personal and eligibility documents.
- Confirm that every details is correct and then mail the package to the ACP Support Center via this address; P.O Box Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
3. Apply via your preferred ACP carrier
When applying via this method, you just need to visit the carrier’s official website and then key in your ZIP code. After that, tap on the ‘Get Started’ or ‘Apply Now’ button. You will be able to access a different page where you will find the programs that the carrier offers to its customers. Choose the ACP plan and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ so that you can be redirected to the Moxee free tablet application form.
Key in your details as required by the carrier and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form. Once you are done, confirm that every detail is right and then submit your application form for consideration.
Benefits that Come with Moxee Free Tablet
The Moxee free tablet allows you to enjoy a myriad of benefits. Some of these benefits that you are bound to reap include:
- The model allows you to work from the comfort of your home.
- You can use the model to read news online. Also, you can watch live TV online and know what is happening both locally and beyond your country’s borders.
- The Moxee free tablet allows you to keep in touch with your loved ones and friends.
- With the model at hand, you will be able to access emergency healthcare services.
- You can use the Moxee free tablet to learn virtually or remotely
- The free tablet allows you to seek for better job opportunities online.
- It allows you to become more independent as you can use the device to order items online, manage your medication, hail a cab and so much more.
- The model allows you to undertake online training programs and thus enables you build your professional network more effectively.
- The Moxee free tablet can keep you entertained during your free time as you can use the model to surf the internet, play mobile games, watch movies and so forth.
Features that Come with the Moxee Tablet 2
Unlike other conventional models Moxee free tablet comes with amazing features that will mesmerize you. Some of these features include:
- It comes with an 8 inch HD screen display
- The model runs on Android 10
- It comes with a 32GB ROM and 3GB RAM. This models ROM can be expanded up to 128GB using a micro SDcard.
- The free model comes with a long lasting 4300 mAh battery
- It boasts of having a 5MP camera at the front.
- At the back, the model comes with a 5MP camera
- The free tablet supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity features
- Its mobile hotspot feature can support up to 10 devices.
ACP Providers That Offer Moxee Free Tablet
Some of the carriers that might be offering the Moxee free tablet via ACP include:
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Qlink Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Go Technology Management
- Maxsip Telecom
My Moxee Free Tablet Application Was Rejected. Why? How Can I Prevent Such in the Future?
Suppose your Moxee free tablet was rejected, chances are that you are not 18 years and above. Also, the application might have failed to see the light of day in case you do not live in state where your ACP carrier offers its services. Here are other reasons that could have made you to suffer that fate:
- You failed to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the Moxee free tablet application form.
- Your preferred copies of personal and eligibility documents were blur
- You keyed in the wrong details during the application process
- You are already benefiting from another carrier’s ACP facility
- Someone within your household is benefiting from another carrier’s Affordable Connectivity Program
- Your income is above 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- You are not a beneficiary of a government assistance program
To improve of your Moxee free tablet’s application approval, ensure that you consider the following ideas:
- Be a resident of a state where your selected ACP carrier offers its services.
- Make sure that you are 18 years and above
- Your selected personal and eligibility documents should be clear and not blur
- Do not fail to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the Moxee free tablet application form.
- Make sure that you are the only person within your household who is benefiting from the ACP facility.
- Ensure that you are not benefiting from another carrier’s ACP
- Your income should stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. In case you fail to meet the low-income criteria, make sure that you are a participant of a government assistance program.
- When applying for the Moxee free tablet, make sure that you enter the right details.
How Can I Activate Moxee Free Tablet?
Once you receive the Moxee free tablet, the next undertaking should be to activate it. Here are the steps that help you get started with this process:
- Unbox your tablet and then separate the accessories that came with the model. These include the charger, SIM card activation kit and so on.
- Insert the SIM card into the Moxee free tablet
- Charge the tablet first until it’s battery reaches full capacity
- Power on your device
- Choose your preferred language and then tap on the ‘Start’ button
- Set up the Wi-Fi network and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Set the date and time and then click on the ‘Next’ button
- Read the Google services terms and conditions and then click on the ‘Accept’ button.
- To protect the device, set up the screen lock and then read the Accelerated Location service.
- Check the ‘Location Consent’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button and you will be done with the activation process.
- After a short while, the device should be able to connect to Cellular network and thus allow you to make calls, text your friends, surf using mobile data and so on.
Steps to Get Various Carriers Promotional Offer Moxee Free Tablet
Before you proceed, it’s important to note that each carrier has its specific terms and conditions for such promotions. These can change frequently, so always check with the carrier for the most up-to-date information. You can usually find this information on their official websites or by contacting their customer service.Following carriers offer Moxee Free Tablet as their promotional deals-
- Straight Talk
- Metro PCS
- Net10 Wireless
- Cricket Wireless
- Straight Talk
Visit your provider’s website for promotional offers on the Moxee Tablet 2. Sign up for a new service line on a qualifying plan if the promotion is available. This usually involves choosing a data plan that suits your needs. If required, a port in a number from another carrier. Pay the $25 activation fee. Follow the instructions to complete your order.
Alternative Methods on How to Get Moxee Free Tablet
Apart from the governmental and non-governmental methods that we had discussed earlier on, there other ways that can allow you to get the Moxee free tablet. Even if the model will not be free per se, chances are that you will get it at a budget-friendly price. Some of the alternative methods to consider include:
- Look out for carriers that allow you to get the Moxee free tablet once you make a switch or add a new line. Also, check and establish if you can get a carrier that allows you to trade in an old device and get the Moxee tablet free of charge.
- Visit reputable online platforms such as the Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace and determine of you will get a free or discounted model.
- Take part in an online giveaway. While this can work magic for you, be careful not to be scammed.
- Consider working for a company that sells Moxee tablets within your neighborhood.
- Work as a product reviewer of a company that sells Moxee tablets. By doing so, you might be lucky to get a free model.
- Look out for a tablet retailer that offers amazing deals on models such as Moxee tablets. Although you might not get the model free of charge, trust that the device will come at a pocket-friendly price.
- In case you have a friend who recently upgraded to another model and had the Moxee tablet earlier on, consider asking him or her to give or even sell the previous model at a relatively lower price.
Any Restrictions on How to Get the Moxee Free Tablet?
Yes. If you want to apply for the Moxee free tablet, here are the restrictions that you should be aware of:
- The ACP benefits that you will enjoy from your selected carrier are not transferrable.
- You should ensure that you utilize the ACP benefits at least once in 30 days. This way, you will be able to keep your account active.
- Only one person per household can benefit from the ACP facility
- You are required to recertify for ACP after every 12 months.
- You can benefit from ACP facility from one service provider at a time. However, you are at liberty to switch service providers anytime you want.
- Suppose you are not eligible for ACP, notify your service provider within a period of 30 days.
How can I Locate a Carrier that Offers Moxee Free Tablet in My State?
If you want to locate a carrier that offers Moxee free tablet within your state, consider following these steps:
- Visit “cnm.universalservice.org”.
- Key in your location or ZIP code
- Choose the ‘ACP’ option and then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- By clicking on the ‘Search’ button, you will be able to come across the ACP companies that operate within your state.
- Choose your preferred ACP service provider and then visit its official website so that you can apply for the Moxee free tablet.
My Moxee Free Tablet is Not Working? What Could Be Wrong? How Can I Fix it?
Your Moxee free tablet might fail to work due to presence of bugs. Also, it can fail to work well if you have failed to insert the SIM card properly. Here are additional reasons that can make the tablet fail to perform optimally:
- Your tablet does not have enough charge
- You are in an area that does not have a good network coverage.
- You have not yet updated the Moxee free tablet’s firmware
- The Moxee tablet is damaged
- You have not yet activated the Moxee tablet successfully
To keep these issues at bay, consider these ideas:
- Restart your device so as to eliminate any bugs present.
- Insert the SIM card properly.
- Ensure that your Moxee tablet is fully charged before you start using it.
- Suppose your Moxee free tablet is damaged, consider replacing it. Depending on the carrier you choose to work with, you might have to part with $25 or thereabout.
- Ensure that your tablet is activated successfully before you start using it.
- In case you are in area that has a poor network coverage, relocate to a location that enjoys your ACP carrier’s network.
How long will I take for me to get the Moxee free tablet?
Depending on where you live and the device’s availability, trust hat you will get the Moxee free tablet between 7 and 10 business days.
Is the Moxee free tablet really free?
No. You have to pay at least $10 for you to get the model via the ACP facility. Your ACP carrier will offer you a one-time discount of up to $100 so that you can buy this model inexpensively.
I qualify for Lifeline program. Can I still apply for the Moxee free tablet?
Yes. If you qualify for the Lifeline program, you are at liberty to apply for the Moxee free tablet via the Affordable Connectivity Program.
What do I do if I lose my Moxee free tablet provided by the government?
In case you lose your Moxee free tablet, reach out to the ACP carrier’s customer care that offered you the model and then inform them about the unfortunate incidence. Depending on the carrier you selected to work with, you may have to pay $25 in order to get a replacement.
Can I use any network carrier with the Moxee free tablet?
Well, this depends on the carrier that offered you the tablet. However, if the tablet is locked you may have to unlock it first for you to use it on another carrier’s network. For more information, you can contact your ACP carrier’s customer support team and learn more.
Can I upgrade my Moxee free tablet?
It depends on how you obtained the Moxee tablet. For example, if you got yours via ACP, you have to contact your carrier and ask them whether you can get an upgrade. However, if you obtained yours via a non-governmental organization, chances are that you will not get an upgrade.
How often can I apply for the Moxee free tablet?
You can only apply for the Moxee free tablet only once at a time. As long as you meet your ACP carrier’s eligibility requirements, you will be able to get this model seamlessly.