Would you like to get a Cricket Wireless ACP free phone? The bad news is that this carrier does not offer free phones via its ACP facility. However, this carrier might start offering ACP free phones in the near future. If you want to get a free model from this carrier, note that you have to consider its promotional deals. When it comes to promotional deals, be sure that you will come across incredible models such as Samsung Galaxy A13, Cricket Icon 4, Cricket Innovate E 5G, among others.
In this article, we shall cover how you can get a Cricket free phone under promotional deals with ACP benefits and how you can get ACP free phone from other service providers. To know more about how you can obtain a Cricket Wireless free phone, read this article and you will be all set!
Way To Get Cricket Wireless Free Phone
From the introduction, it is no secret that Cricket Wireless does not offer a free phone via ACP. Instead, it offers promotional deals allowing existing and new customers to get a free phone. However, there are certain conditions that both entities should meet for them to get a free Cricket Wireless phone.
Steps To Get Cricket Wireless free phone
The process of getting a Cricket Wireless free phone is not difficult per se. However, the process that you ought to follow will depend on whether you are an existing customer or a new one. For new customers, you can consider bringing your own number and then activate it on a $60 per month plan.
If you want to add a new number, note that you will not get a free model. Instead, the Cricket Wireless model that you will receive will come at a pocket-friendly price. Thereafter, you have to activate a new line on a $30 per month plan.
In case you are an existing customer, worry not as you can also get a free Cricket Wireless phone. However, you need to bring your own number and then activate it on the $60 per month plan. Suppose you want to add a new number or upgrade your phone, the model that you will get will not be free as it will come at a price.
Thankfully, the cost will be relatively lower compared to purchasing a new model from the market. Whether you want to add a new number or intend to upgrade your phone, note that you are required to activate your new line on a $30 per month plan.
Current Cricket Wireless Free Phone Promotional Deals
The following are some of the amazing Cricket Wireless free phone promotional deals that you should consider today;
1. Samsung Galaxy A13
The above-mentioned model is free of charge for those new customers who want to switch to Cricket Wireless and want to bring their number to this carrier’s network. However, such customers have to activate their lines on a $60 per month plan. If you are an existing customer, all you need to do is to bring your number and then activate it on a $60 per month plan. This allows you to get the Samsung Galaxy A13 free of charge. To bag this deal, visit “cricketwireless.com/prepaid-phones/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-a13-black.html”.
2. Motorola Moto G Stylus (2022)
Ideally, this model goes for $189.99.However, you can get this model free of charge from Cricket Wireless if you bring your number as a new customer and then activate it on a $60 per month plan.
On the other hand, an existing customer can get the above-mentioned model free of charge after bringing his or her number to this carrier’s network and then activating it on the $60 per month plan. If you are interested in this deal, click “cricketwireless.com/prepaid-phones/smartphones/motorola-moto-g-stylus-2022-twilight-blue.html”.
3. Cricket Icon 4
This model goes for $109.99.If you are operating on a budget and want to obtain this model more affordably, consider switching to Cricket and then bring your number. Thereafter, activate it on a $60 per month plan.
Existing customers are not left behind as they can also get this model free of charge. However, one needs to bring his phone number and then activate a new line on the $60 per month plan. Suppose you want to know more about this deal, consider visiting “cricketwireless.com/prepaid-phones/smartphones/cricket-icon-4-icy-blue.html”.
4. TCL 30 Z
This model goes for $89.99 in the market. If you are a new customer, you stand the chance to get this model free of charge once you bring your number and then activate it on the $55 per month plan.
In case you are an existing customer, you can also get this model free of charge once you bring your number and then activate it on a $55 per month plan. For more details, visit “cricketwireless.com/prepaid-phones/smartphones/tcl-30-z-slate-gray.html”.
5. Moto G 5G (2022)
The above-mentioned 5G phone goes for $199.99. Fortunately, new customers can obtain this model free of charge if they bring their numbers and then activate a $60 per month plan. Existing customers can also get this model for free after bringing their numbers and activate them on a $60 per month plan. If this deal pleases you, visit “cricketwireless.com/prepaid-phones/smartphones/motorola-moto-g-5g-2022-moonlight-gray.html” and then get started.
6. Cricket Innovate E 5G
Originally, this model goes for $159.99.Thankfully, both new and existing customers can get this model free of charge. In case you are a new customer, you should bring your number and then activate it on the $55 per month plan.
An existing customer can get this model for free if he brings his number and then activates it on a $55 per month plan. To learn more about this amazing deal, click “cricketwireless.com/prepaid-phones/smartphones/cricket-innovate-e-5g-lightning-blue.html”.
Steps To Get Cricket Wireless ACP Benefits
For you to enjoy Cricket Wireless ACP benefits, there is a need for you to ensure that you live in a state where the carrier offers its services. Also, ensure that you meet the much-needed eligibility requirements so that you can benefit from this carrier’s ACP benefits.
After meeting these conditions, you can visit “cricketwireless.com/affordable-connectivity-program/formv2.html” and then enter your Cricket phone number so that you can get started. After entering your phone number, click on the ‘Submit’ button so that you can receive a link that contains the Benefit form.
On the other hand, if you are a new customer, visit any of the Cricket Wireless brick and mortar store close to you and then purchase your service. Thereafter, you will be assisted on how you can enroll for this carrier’s ACP facility.
Besides visiting the Cricket Wireless in-store close to you, consider signing up for this service provider’s service by clicking “cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans” and then enroll for the ACP benefits thereafter.
Way To Get ACP Free Phone from Other Service Provider
Since it is not possible to get a free phone from Cricket Wireless via its ACP facility, there is a need for you consider other viable options. The following are some of the best options that you should consider pursuing:
Find an ACP Service Provider Who Provide ACP Free Phone
At the moment, there is a myriad of carriers that offer ACP free phone. Some of the carriers that offer free models via their Affordable Connectivity Program include:
- Assurance Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
Depending on where you live, consider visiting “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me” and then click on the ‘Search Providers’ option. Thereafter, enter your ZIP code or your city and state. Once you are done, choose the ‘ACP’ option and then tap on the ‘Search’ button. You will be redirected to a page where you can find a carrier that operates within your state.
Switch ACP Service Provider, if you are currently connected with any service provider
After choosing your preferred ACP carrier, the next step is to switch to that ACP service provider. As you purpose to switch ACP service providers make sure that you are eligible for the other carrier’s Affordable Connectivity Program. Thereafter, contact the other carrier’s customer support team and inform them that you want to transfer your benefits.
The agent on the other end may ask you a number of questions and the let you know whether you need to reapply for ACP or not. In case you meet all the necessary requirements, note that you will be able to switch the ACP service providers with utmost precision.
Apply For Free Phone From New ACP Service Provider
If the new carrier requires you to reapply for ACP, time is ripe for you to start the ACP application process. When applying for a free phone from the new ACP service provider, ensure that you follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the ACP carrier.
- Enter your ZIP code and email address and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Get Started’ button.
- Choose the ACP plan offered by your preferred carrier and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- By clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button, you will be redirected to a different page where you will find the actual application page.
- Enter your details as required by the ACP carrier.
- Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form
- Check and ensure that everything is right and then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you submit the application form, the ACP carrier’s team will review it and then respond to you within a few days.
- Suppose you met the ACP service provider’s eligibility requirements, trust that you will be able to get a free phone. Besides this, you will start enjoying a discount on your monthly cell phone bill from the beginning of the next month’s billing cycle.
If You are Not an ACP Customer, Then Follow These Steps To Enroll Cricket Wireless ACP Benefits
If you are not an ACP customer, note that you can now enroll for Cricket Wireless ACP facility and thus enjoy the benefits that come with it. From allowing you to enjoy discounts of up to $75 per month to allowing you to enabling you to enjoy a good customer support service, there is a plethora of benefits that you can enjoy once you qualify for this carrier’s ACP.
Eligible For Cricket Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program
Although most Americans would like to enjoy Cricket Wireless ACP, not everyone can qualify for this program. To qualify for Cricket Wireless ACP, you should ensure that you meet any of the following criteria:
1. Low-income criteria
When it comes to the above-mentioned criteria, your income should stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. It is imperative to note that these guidelines are not homogenous as they vary from one state to another. Therefore, depending on where you live, check your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines and then establish if you meet the low income criteria or not.
2. Be a participant of a government assistance programs
You can also be eligible for Cricket Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program if you are a participant of a government assistance programs such as:
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- You were approved to benefit from the Free and Reduced Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program, including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
If you live on Tribal lands and enjoy any of the following programs, be sure that you qualify to enjoy the benefits that come with Cricket Wireless ACP:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (Only those households that meet the much-needed income qualifying standard are eligible)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
Prepare Documents For submit Your Application for Cricket Wireless ACP
Besides the application form, you need to submit copies of your personal and eligibility documents so that your identity and eligibility status can be proved or determined. When it comes to personal documents, your selected copy should contain your name in full, where you live, date of birth, and so on. During the application process, you can consider submitting any of the following personal documents;
- Birth Certificate
- U.S Driver’s license
- Valid government, state, military or Tribal ID
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- Permanent resident or Green card
- Utility bill
- Tax or W-2 return document
- Lease or mortgage statement
As far as the eligibility documents are concerned, your preferred copies will depend on what makes you qualify for the ACP facility. For example, if you qualify for Cricket Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program via the low-income criteria, ensure that you submit a copy of any of these documents:
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Current income statement from your employer
- Divorce decree
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Prior year’s state, Federal or Tribal tax return
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Federal or Tribal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Retirement or pension statement of benefits
- Any other official document that indicates your current income.
On the other hand, if you are participant of a government assistance program, make a point of submitting any of these documents during the application process:
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
Applying for Cricket Wireless ACP
Since you a new Cricket Wireless customer, note that you can apply for this carrier’s ACP facility by following these steps:
- Sign up for this carrier’s service by clicking “cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans”. Better still, you can visit the nearest Cricket Wireless store and then seek assistance from that end.
- After signing up, the next step is to complete this carrier’s ACP application form. To access this form, click “cricketwireless.com/affordable-connectivity-program/formv2.html” and then start the actual application process.
- As you start the application process, ensure that you have your Cricket Wireless phone number at your fingertips. Remember that you have to enter your phone number so that you can receive a link that contains this Cricket Wireless ACP benefit form.
- After receiving the link, tap it and then fill in the form with your details.
- Ensure that you attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form and then submit it for review.
- Upon qualification, you will start enjoying the benefits that come with Cricket Wireless ACP facility.
List of Benefits Come with the Cricket Wireless ACP Facility
Cricket Wireless ACP facility offers a number of benefits to all eligible customers. Some of the benefits that you are likely to reap include:
- Discounts of up to $30 per month if you reside on Non-Tribal lands. However, if you live on Tribal lands, you have a reason to smile as the discounts can go up to $75 on a monthly basis.
- A good network coverage nationwide
- A responsive and caring customer support team
- One-time discount of up to $100 so that you can purchase your desired tablet or laptop
Does Cricket Wireless Offer Free Phones When Upgrading or Replacing?
Well, if your device is malfunctioning and is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, trust that you can get a free replacement model. However, if the device is not covered by the warranty, you will not get a free replacement model. On the other hand, if you want to upgrade your device, brace yourself to pay a $25 fee.
Does Cricket Wireless offer free phones via the Lifeline program?
No. After all, the carrier does not participate in the Lifeline program. Instead, it participates in the ACP facility. Unfortunately, Cricket Wireless ACP facility does not offer free phone as well.
Can I get a 5G free phone from Cricket Wireless?
Yes. This carrier prides itself in offering a number of 5G phones free of charge. To learn more, visit “cricketwireless.com/current-phone-and-plan-deals/5G”.
Does Cricket Have Wireless Discounts for Low-Income People?
Yes. As long as you qualify for this carrier’s ACP facility, be sure that you will be able to enjoy huge discounts on your monthly cell phone bill.
Is the Cricket Affordable Connectivity Program available to new and existing customers?
Yes. Whether you are a new or an existing Cricket Wireless customer, you are free to apply for the ACP facility and then enjoy its benefits on the go.
How do I know when my ACP Benefit has been applied to my account?
Once you complete the Cricket ACP enrollment process, note that you’ll receive a text message confirmation. Typically, the ACP benefit will start applying from the beginning of the next month’s billing cycle. Suppose you have issues with the ACP benefit or the status of your application, consider dialing 844-246-8364 or visit the nearest Cricket Wireless in-store and make enquiries from that end.
How long will it take to get approved for ACP?
Once you submit your Cricket Wireless ACP application form, trust that you will get a response from the National Verifier within a few minutes. However, there are instances when you might get a response after a couple of days. To check the status of your submitted ACP application, consider visiting “cricketwireless.com/affordable-connectivity-program/formv2.html” and then tap on the ‘Click here to check status’ option that you will find on your screen.