Apple is the leading company that generates different types of phones, tablets, notebooks and MacBook. Its products are reliable and of high quality. Unfortunately, these products are more expensive to acquire. In consideration to that, apple provides direct financial help to purchase their products: MacBook. However, credit score is conducted and requires the applicant to have a minimum score of 700 to qualify for this help. This score is conducted in several stores and online sites for free.
What happens if you need financial help for MacBook with bad credit? We urge you not to worry. This is because there are several companies or stores with ‘rent to own MacBook no credit check’ programs to help buyers get MacBook on rent and pay later with affordable installments. These programs conduct no credit check. Meaning, they provide help despite of poor credit history. Below is a list of best companies to consider.
Some Advantages Of Financing Your Apple Purchase :
- Customize Financing : Financing can be customized to match payment structures with upgrades to the technology, thus adapting your PC upgrades to the technological life cycle of your company/educational institute.
- Up to Date Machines : Eliminate the need to manage multi generation equipment with regular technology upgrades, thus minimizing compatibility issues.
- Apple and Non Apple Services included : Payment includes accessories and services, along with third-party applications/products for a single payment.
- Can Potentially Be Cheaper : If you’re a business that qualifies for the offer, it can often be cheaper over time to lease PCs than to make a cash payment upfront.
Of course, to be eligible for financing, Apple requires you to have good or excellent credit score for approval. This generally means a minimum credit score of at least 700. Thankfully, checking credit score can be done online on multiple websites for free.
This leads us to the question, what if our credit score is poor? Not to worry, many stores still offer your dream Macbook Pro financing without check your credit records. There are multiple Rent-to-own programs that give you the ability to get the PC when you don’t have enough cash. This program has a flexible repayment plan, where the seller leases the machine to you for a range of 12 to 24 months. The payment is spread across the leasing period with either weekly or monthly payments to help you avoid struggling with repayment. Be aware that the total amount you end up paying over the lease period will be a little more than paying upfront, but it is still an affordable plan for those who prefer not to spend too much at a single go.
Generally, the buyer has to sign a lease with the seller in this program. Failure to repay the installments on time could lead to the seller seizing the item or applying a penalty if it is mentioned in the contract. Therefore, be very careful and make a note of all the stipulations in the contract before signing it.
How To Get Macbook Pro Financing No Credit Check Required
Rent-to-own programs offer multiple benefits like a 90-day purchase option flexible payment structures. These programs are also called rental-purchase agreements, lease-purchase agreements, consumer rental-purchase agreements, or a lease agreement with an option to purchase. They are not the same as a loan, credit or financing, all of which include credit checking.
To apply for such a MacBook Pro financing no credit check program, you can go to their stores or on online websites. An application form normally needs to be filled, the buyer can go to their stores or on online websites. An application form normally needs to be filled, after which the seller approves a credit amount within minutes. The application form looks for details like length of residence, job duration, the social security number, etc. All shopping can then be done within the approved limit with small, regular payments required to be made over the lease period. Most stores also offer early purchase options, where you can repay the balance amount before the lease period ends and thus obtain ownership of your MacBook Pro earlier.
Note: These programs/ offers are not available in Minesotta, New Jersey, Wyoming and Wisconsin. There are some basic requirements for being approved for a rent to own program. These are:
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Have an active source of income.
Other requirements vary from seller to seller. Below we provide a list of stores that offer rent to own programs, along with their approval requirements (in addition to the ones mentioned above):
1. Electro Finance – Macbook Pro Financing
Electro Finance has a 12 month lease period. If approved, payment structures are set up such that they match your paydays. They allow a credit limit of $3000, which is more than sufficient to buy a top-of-the-line Mac Pro.
It also provides rent to own MacBook pro financing with no credit check, no interest rate and no cancelation fee. This allows you to cancel your transaction and return the product any moment with no additional fee. It has affordable monthly installments with a total leasing duration of 12 months. To benefit, follow the following process;
- Fill an application form through electrofinance.com
- Read and understand their terms.
- Make down payment to shop the device.
- Proceed with other payments to own your product.
Requirements for application:
- Social security number/ITIN
- Credit or debit card
- Checking account or routing number
- Photo ID, issued by government
2. Rent – A- Center – Macbook Pro Financing
Rent-A-Center provides rent to own MacBook pro financing no credit check with payment duration spread over 12 months. The company is more convenient as it allows you to choose either weekly, after two weeks or monthly payments on your debt. No credit check and no interest rate.
- Visit rent – A – center official website and registers an account.
- Fill an application form.
- Shop your PC, pay down payment and wait for delivery.
- Start your payment as agreed.
- Social security number.
- Active bank account number.
- Verified email address.
3. Flexshopper – Macbook Pro Financing
Flexshopper offers shipping and automated deductions from your bank account. They have a 12 month lease period and payments are staggered in a weekly format. They offer a $2500 spending limit.
Requirements for application:
- Be a US resident
- Have owned a bank account not less than 90 days before the application
4. iRent A Mac – Macbook Pro Financing
In partnership with apple, this company provides cheap and convenient leasing services on apple products. It offers MacBook on rent with cheap monthly installments spread over one year. Similar to other companies, its program has no interest rate, no renewable contract and no credit check to customers. They boast an 80% approval rate. Once you are approved for the program, a down payment is required, and the product is shipped.
- Visit their site http://www.irentamac.net/ and enroll.
- Fill an application form with correct personal details.
- After application approval, shop your desired Mac book and add to cart.
- Make down payments and receive your device.
- Proceed with monthly payments to own the product.
Requirements for application:
- Must have been employed for at least 6 months
- Income must be at least $1200 per month
- Must own a credit or debit card
- Valid identification photo.
- Electronic methods of payment.
- Social security number.
- Valid email address.
5. LeaseVille – Macbook Pro Financing
LeaseVille is a nationwide online electronics retailer, their rent to own programs have some of the most competitive purchase payment plan. This is a great company with rent to own MacBook pro financing no credit check program. It provides MacBook on rent to all interested customers despite bad credit score. LeaseVille rent to own programs have some of the most competitive purchase payment plan. They sometimes request a manual review, and provide approval decisions within a day. The company has no interest rate and allows you to finalize your payment within duration of one year. It has a simple process to follow;
- Search their website online https://www.leaseville.com and register an account.
- Read and understand their terms and conditions.
- Fill and submit your MacBook application form.
- From the same site, shop your preferred PC and make an order through paying a down payment fee.
- Get delivery as you sign leasing agreement.
- Start your monthly payments to own the device.
Requirements for application:
- Date of Birth
- USA resident with a social security number.
- Employer Information
- An active bank account number for automatic monthly deduction.
6. Rent Delight – Macbook Pro Financing
The best thing about Rent Delight is that the payment plan is very flexible because they are income based and the frequency is set so as to allow you to pay with ease. Rent Delight also allows you to return your product any time with no extra cancellation fees, should you choose to no make the flexible repayment to own the product.
Requirements for Application:
- Have a job or other source of income
- Own a credit or debit card
- Have an email address
7. Divergent Electronics – Macbook Pro Financing
Enjoying excellent customer reviews, Divergent Electronics provides financing periods from 3 months to 48 months, with monthly payments ranging between $300 to |$5000. They also offer special 3 month and 6 month programs. They do not have an online application form. Instead, they offer the option on the website to schedule a time for their customer and sales representative to call you. Alternatively. It is also possible to call them to place an order.
Note that the number of products that can be purchased under a rent to own program differ between stores. Some stores allow only one purchase per customer per household, while some allow for multiple purchases, as long as the total purchase amount is less than the credit limit which has been approved for you.
‘Rent To Own Macbook No Credit Check’ Financial Companies
Do you find rent to own MacBook programs unpleasing? You can still opt financial loans to purchase your desired MacBook. Unlike the programs, these loans have interest rates that defer per each lender.
1. Credit Loan
Credit loan is a legit financial company that offers financial needed to buy MacBook. Nevertheless, it don’t provide loan directly. Instead, it redirects you to interested lenders for help. More often than not, lenders offer long term loans with interest rates and monthly payment amount depending on the price and value of your garget. It has no credit check.
- Search creditloan.com Online
- Register an account.
- Fill your loan application form.
- Credit loan will link you to a potential lender.
- The lender will approve your request and send your loan within a day.
- 18 years and above.
- US resident.
- Tax payer identification number.
- Have an income.
2. Money mutual
This is another great financial company with no credit check. It has reliable lenders that provides loan at a cheaper interest rates. Interest rates and monthly payments differ per each lender.
- Fill, submit an application form.
- Get linked to lender and agree on his terms and conditions.
- Sign payment agreement and get your loan.
3. Open Pay
This is an application platform that provides loan for MacBook to qualified borrowers. It has no credit, no interest rate with payment duration from 1-2 years. All you need is download this APP, fill an application form and get your loan after approval.
- An adult.
- Verified mail addresses and telephone number.
- Have a source of income.
Rent To Own Macbook Electronic Stores
1. Aaron’s Store
Aaron’s is a reliable electronic store that sells all categories of electronics at affordable prices. The store provides MacBook pro financing on rent with no credit check, no interest rate and no hidden charges. Monthly payment and leasing period depends with the price and value of your PC.
2. Best Buy
Best Buy also provides cheap MacBook leasing services with flexible payments and no credit check. To get help, you need to visit their site www.bestbuy.com or physical stores and fill an application form with correct personal details.
- Social security number.
- Debit/credit card.
- 18 years and above.
- Active telephone number.
Note that, this tore do not provide leasing services to Vermont, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Minnesota and Wisconsin residents.
This is another famous store that provides cheap leasing services for MacBook. It has no interest rate, no extra charges and conducts no credit check on its clients. It provides MacBook PC on rent allowing you to finalize the payment within 5 months. To benefit, you must have an active amazon account with positive records on previous purchases, debit or credit card.
Here We Give You 7 Reasons Why Considering Buying A Mac Might Be The Right Choice :
- Security : Macs are much superior to Windows PCs when it comes to security. Windows machines are easier to hack and more widely used, making it a relatively bigger target for attackers. While attacks on Macs.
- Effectively Cheaper : While Windows PCs are cheaper to buy than any Mac, over the years Mac has shown to have lower maintenance requests and a higher selling value than Windows machines. A reason for this could be the exclusivity of Mac products, but that makes it effectively less expensive than Windows in a few years after purchase.
- Troubleshooting : With Windows, you have many third-party drivers and software for the peripherals, along with Microsoft that builds the software for the peripherals, along with Microsoft that builds the software and laptop manufactures making the PC. This makes it very difficult to pinpoint an exact cause and provide a response. However with Mac, the issue is always handled at apple, and that leads to swift problem detection and effective solutions.
- Software Upgrade : Upgrading the OS on an Apple PC is smoother and done with minimal hassle to the owner. Mac OS is refined, polished and simpler with an easy-to use interface. Sadly, the same cannot be said of a Windows upgrade, which leaves many users confused and annoyed with being unable to understand the steps to upgrade their Windows machine.
- Aesthetics : Even though the primary criteria when buying a laptop is its functionality, no one can deny that Macs are much more stylish and elegant and makes you want to use it more.
- Can run Windows on Mac : It is possible to run Windows on Mac via its Boot Camp, or a third part visualization app like VMWare Fusion or VirtualBox. Compined with the Mac OS, it gives you the best of both worlds.
- Quality : Windows has a large variety of manufactures, each competing to sell their products at higher volumes, and subsequently, lower rates. This can lead to a large variance between product quality and reliability. With Mac, there is only one manufacturer, and hence their processes are streamlined to place quality higher than price.
Depending on your needs, you might decide that buying a Macbook is a good decision. Congratulation! Macs can be bought at an Apple store, or an authorized partner center, or on the Apple website, or on other online shopping websites like Amazon, by cash or card. Most online sellers offers good discounts and deals, making buying a Mac cheaper than ever before.
Which Macbook to opt for can be a difficult decision, even with the limited number of options. While the Mackbook Air is the economy version, the quad core Mackbook Pro is widely considered a Apple’s premium model. It has 8-core Intel Processors, 32GB memory, Touch ID and Bar, and an amazing retina display. In an Apple store, the starting price would be around 1300$. The model of MacBook Pro depends on your usage criteria.
Here We Explain Which Particular Model Of The MacBook Pro Is Best Suited To Your Needs :
- High Speed : The MacBook Pro 13 is probably the most suitable laptop if you’re looking at getting the maximum speed for money. It has an 8GB RAM, 13 inch display, 1.4GHz 8th generation Intel core i5, a touch bar, a 128GB storage and an almost 11 hour battery life. It costs around $1299.
- Multitasking : If what you’re looking for in a Mac is the ability to run multiple programs and apps smoothly, MacBook Pro 13 has an upgraded version available. It features a 2.4 GHz 8th generation life. This version of the Mac Pro 13 costs around $1799.
- Power users : The MacBook Pro 15 is for those users who want their laptops to be top-of-the-line, with a host of features, high processing speeds and longer battery life. This notebook contains a 2.2GHz 9th generation i7 6-core CPU (one of the best in the market), a 16 GB RAM, 15-inch display, A touch bar , a 256GB storage and an almost 11 hour battery life. The graphics for the Mac Pro 15 are also much better than those for the MacBook Pro 13 or the MacBook Air. The whole host of features comes at a slightly higher price, though- the MacBook Pro 15 costs around $2399. This model is probably best suited for businesses, software engineers or people whose work relies heavily on computing.
We understand that Macs can be expensive, and hence Apple offers Apple Financing to help you buy a device easily and in line with your financial capacity.
Like we saw here, owning a Macbook Pro doesn’t require you to suffer if you have a bad credit score. There are multiple choices to engage in rent to own program, which have no credit checks. The above was just a sample of the most well known such stores. Their flexible Macbook Pro financing no credit check plans help in paying for the product in small installments.
However, keep in mind that you will be paying either a little extra and that you will need to be familiar with the seller’s payment policy. If you wish to completely avoid that, you can also consider buying a used MacBook Pro. As discussed earlier in the article, Macs do not depreciate in value as much as Windows PCs do, and hence the quality of the used MacBook will also be an excellent idea at a (relatively) cheap price.