Have you heard about the free government phone Florida iPhone and are interested with the offer? You are in the right page. Herein, we are delighted to inform you that it’s possible to get a free government iPhone from this state through a very easy process. However, the government doesn’t offer free iPhones in Florida directly. Instead, it has improvised a program that offers free iPhone to qualified low incomes in several states, Florida included. This is the Affordable connectivity program.
Therefore, it is possible to get a free government iPhone in Florida though the government’s ACP programs. This is through participating service providers that work tirelessly to ensure qualified households can easily access free phone services. Please note that these providers have varying benefits in selected states. Therefore, not all ACP service providers offer free government iPhone in Florida. In this guide, we shall discuss providers that offer free government iPhone in this state, how to qualify, how to apply and documents required to access a free government phone. In addition, we shall discuss alternative ways of getting a free iPhone as a Florida resident and answer some of the commonly asked questions for better understanding. To learn more, walk with us to the end!
Ways to Get a Free Government iPhone in Florida
The process of getting a free government phone Florida iPhone, consists of three major steps. These are: establish eligibility, get your documents ready and fill a free government application form. In this section, we shall discuss this procedure in general. Come with us!
Eligibility for a Free Government Phone Through ACP in Florida iPhone
As we have said above, free government IPhone in Florida are offered through the government’s ACP program. Therefore, you should first establish ACP eligibility before applying for your free IPhone. To qualify for the government’s ACP program, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
Qualify through income
To qualify for this program, you must come from a low income household with total earnings at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
Qualify through program participation
If you were disqualified for the program through your income, you can also qualify if you are a participant of any government assistance program. This is both on tribal land and non-tribal land. Some of these programs are as follows:
- Tribal Head Start for qualified households on tribal land
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations for qualified household on tribal land
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF) for qualifier household on tribal land
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance for tribal land
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program for non-tribal land
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit for non-tribal land
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children for non-tribal land
- You also qualify if you received a Federal Pell Grant in a current award year
Needed Document for Free Government iPhone in Florida
To get a free government iPhone in Florida, you are also required to provide documents to prove your eligibility and identity. Some of these programs are as follows:
- A copy of your U.S Driver’s license
- A copy of your Green card or permanent resident card
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of Government-issued, state, military, or Tribal ID
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer to prove income eligibility.
- A copy of your prior year’s state, Tribal or Federal tax return to prove income eligibility.
- A copy of your paycheck stub to prove income eligibility.
- A copy of your Social Security statement of benefits to prove income eligibility.
- A copy of your Pension or retirement statement of benefits to prove your income.
- A copy of your Medicaid, SSI, SNAP approval, benefit award or verification letter to prove your program eligibility.
Applying guideline for a Free Government iPhone from Florida
To apply for free government iPhone from Florida, you should fill an application from the affordable connectivity program. Once you fill the form, look for an eligible ACP service provider that offers free iPhone in this state. Here is the guideline to follow:
- Open the affordable connectivity program online platform: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply”.
- On the page, tap on the “apply now” button that appears on the top of the home screen.
- Fill the available application form by providing your correct personal, contact and address information.
- Attach valid application documents (as discussed above) and submit the form.
- After submitting the form, wait for approval from the national verifier.
- Since it’s an online application, you will get an instant approval from the national verifier.
- After approval, use ACP Online Tool “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me“ to identify an eligible ACP company around your state or area. You can look for a company by entering your ZIP code, the name of your state or city. Once you identify the company, contact them and apply for a free iPhone.
Besides online application, you can also opt for mail application. To apply for ACP via mail, follow the following steps:
- Visit this link via the ACP official website: “affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools/#instructions”.
- Print, download and fill your ACP application form as required.
- Attach hard copies of your eligibility and identity documents.
- Mail your form to ACP support center and wait for approval from the national verifier. Unlike online application that guarantees instant approval, mail application might take time to get approval. The following is the address to mail your application:
ACP support center
P.O Box 7081, London,
Best Provider That Provides Free Government iPhone in Florida
Below are providers that offer free government iPhones to eligible households of Florida State:
1. AirTalk Wireless
Airtalk wireless is one of the best ACP service providers that offer free iPhone to eligible households in several states, including Florida. Once you qualify for Airtalk wireless ACP, you will get free iPhones like Apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 8, apple iPhone 7, apple iPhone 7 plus and apple iPhone SE among others. To apply for a free Government iPhone from this carrier, open this page “airtalkwireless.com/apply”, enter your Florida ZIP code and tap on “apply now”.
2. Cintex Wireless
You can also get a free government iPhone in Florida through Cintex wireless. Through ACP program, cintex wireless offers free iPhones like iPhone 6S, iphone7 and iPhone 8. In addition, the company offers free unlimited minutes, free unlimited SMS and free high-speed data every month. To apply for free iPhone from Florida, visit Cintex wireless official website “cintexwireless.com/apply”, enter Florida ZIP code and tap on “apply now”.
Alternatives to Get Government-Free Phone Florida iPhone
- Besides getting a free iPhone from the government, you can also get a free iPhone in Florida from well-wishers and non-profit organizations.
- You can also get a free iPhone when you participate in online giveaways.
- You can ask for help form a local church, school program or library.
- You can get a free iPhone from carrier’s deals for new and existing customers.
How long does it take to receive a free government iPhone in Florida?
This depends with your selected service provider. However, most providers will ship your free government iPhone immediately after approval and you will be able to receive it within 3 to 7 business days.
How do I choose the best free government phone provider in Florida?
When choosing the best free government Phone provider in Florida, choose a provider with the best and most reliable customer care service. In addition, you should select a provider that offers free unlimited text, free unlimited calls and free high speed data.
Can I upgrade my free government phone to a newer model?
This entirely depends with your selected service provider. However, most providers allow you to upgrade your free government phone to a newer model but at a fee.
Can I keep my current phone number when I get a free government iPhone in Florida?
Yes, most free government phone providers allows you to keep your current number while enrolling to their program.
How many free government iPhones can I get per household in Florida?
You can only get one free government iPhone per household in Florida.
Can I transfer my free government phone service to a different state?
Yes, it’s possible to transfer your free government phone service from Florida to a different state. If your service provider offers free government phone services in your new state, you will be good to go.