Vortex V22 is an amazing and reliable phone that consumers should consider. This is because they are manufactured by one of the best brands in the market, Vortex Company. This is one of the most stable and reliable phone manufacturer in the market for more than 15 years. With 15+ years of experience, this company produces super quality, efficient and reliable phones that are beyond our expectations. The same applies to Vortex V22 phone. Since it’s a quality phone, Vortex V22 is pricey, a factor that makes it hard for low-income customers to get it for free.
Are you a low-income consumer who needs a vortex V22 free phone? Worry not because it’s now possible to acquire this device for free. To acquire the device however, you need to meet some requirements. In addition, you need to submit a number of documents then fill a free-phone application form. Herein, we shall discuss all that in details. Read this article to the end to learn more!
Way to Get Vortex V22 Free Phone 2023
We have mentioned above that getting a Vortex V22 free phone is now possible. This is through the government’s lifeline program. Lifeline is a federal communications commission program that partners with several service providers to offer qualified low-income households free phones and other communications services. You can also get your Vortex V22 free phone through the affordable connectivity program.
However, there are steps to follow before getting a vortex V22 free phone. First, you must meet at least one of the lifeline or ACP eligibility requirements and then enroll in the program. (We have discussed lifeline and ACP requirements below in this guide). Once you get approved for lifeline, you should now identify a provider and request for your Vortex V22 free phone. Continue reading this guide and discover what providers offer Vortex V22 free phone through lifeline & ACP.
Carrier that Offers Vortex V22 free phone
Currently, StandUp Wireless is the only provider offering Vortex V22 free phones. Standup is a lifeline/ACP service provider committed to ensuring that low-income consumers can access quality communication services and devices. Please note that you can get Vortex V22 free phone from standup wireless only after bundling their lifeline and ACP benefits.
Once you qualify, visit StandUp Wireless’s official website and apply for you free phone. To apply, open this link “https://standupwireless.com/”, enter your ZIP code, email address and click” begin application”. Since Vortex V22 are quality and reliable phones, we hope that in the near future, more providers will join standup wireless and provide these phones for free. This will give many low income consumers a privilege to enjoy the convenience of this incredible phone.
Vortex V22 Free Phone Eligibility Requirement
We have mentioned above that you must qualify for lifeline or ACP program before receiving your Vortex V22 free phone. Below are ways through which you can qualify for vortex V22 free phone:
Qualify through income
Lifeline program was initiated to help low income families afford communication services. Basically, this means that you must come from a low income family for you to qualify for this free phone. If your total household income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline, you are considered eligible for Vortex V22 free phone through lifeline. However, if you are receiving your phone through the ACP program, your total income must be at or less than 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
Qualify through programs
This is another alternative way of qualifying for Vortex V22 free phone from lifeline &ACP programs. To qualify, you must be an active member of any government assistance programs. Below is an example of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
You are also considered eligible for Vortex V22 free phone if you participate in any of the following tribal assistance programs:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Documents needed to apply for Vortex V2 free phone
As we mentioned in the overview, you are required to attach a number of documents before receiving your Vortex V22 free phone. Basically, these are documents to show proof that you meet any of the above eligibility requirements. In addition, you should provide documents to show proof of your identity and address. While providing these documents, make sure they are valid, clear and up-to-date. Please note that invalid or blurry documents will disqualify you for Vortex V2 free phone. Below are examples of documents needed to apply for the Vortex V22 free phone.
Income eligibility documents
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Current income statement
- Your prior year’s state, Tribal or Federal tax return
- Your paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits
Program eligibility documents
- If you qualify through Tribal Head Start, provide your program’s approval letter
- If you qualify through Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, provide your program’s verification letter.
- If you qualify through Federal Public Housing Assistance, provide your program’s statement of benefit.
- If you qualify through Medicaid, provide your program’s benefit award letter.
- If you qualify through Supplemental Security Income, provide your program’s approval letter and so on.
Identity proof documents.
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Your passport
- Certificate of U.S citizenship
- Your government-issued, military, Tribal or state ID
- Green card
- Permanent resident card
- Utility bill
How to Apply for Vortex V22 Free Phone
To apply for Vortex V22 free phone, you must first get approval from the government’s lifeline or ACP program. Therefore, you should visit the lifeline national verifier online application page and fill the provided form. Besides online application, you can also enroll for lifeline through mail. Here is the procedure to follow:
Online application through lifeline
- Visit lifeline application page “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/”
- On your screen, click the “apply now” button.
- Another page will load. Herein, select your state then click the “get started” button
- Another page will load. Herein, you will find your lifeline application form
- Fill the provided application form with correct, valid and updated personal, contacts and address information.
- Make sure you fill all the empty fields then attach all he required documents. Note that you should attach copies of these documents and not the original documents.
- Once you are done, hit the “submit” button
- The national verifier will go through your application and approve within a short while.
- After approval, visit standup wireless and apply for your free phone, “https://standupwireless.com/”.
Mail application through lifeline
- To apply via mail, open lifeline mail application page online “https://lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf”
- Download the available form and print it out
- Fill the form manually. Make sure you provide valid and updated information
- Attach copies of your eligibility, address and personal documents
- Mail the form to lifeline support center
- Get approval and contact your provider to receive your Vortex V22 free phone. Here’s is the address to use: USAC, Lifeline support center, P.O Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Note: You can also apply Online & Mail through ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program)
Features of Vortex V22 free phone
- Has an internal storage capacity of 32GB
- If it operates on android 11
- Features 3G RAM
- Features a reliable 3000mAh battery
- Has two cameras: 5MP at the back and 2MP at the front
- Has a clear and widescreen display of 6 inches.
Other Benefit You will receive with Vortex V22 free phone
Once you receive your vortex V22 free phone from standup wireless, you will access other benefits like,
- Free unlimited texts
- Free unlimited calls
- Nationwide coverage
- 10GB of high-speed data plus unlimited additional data
In which states can I get Vortex V22 free phone
Although standup wireless offers nationwide coverage, the carrier’s free phone offer is not available in all states. To get Vortex V22 free phone, you must be within standup wireless lifeline coverage areas. Examples of states that receive vortex v22 free phones are: New York, Minnesota, Arizona, Georgia, Arkansas, Iowa, Texas, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Maryland among others. To know whether you can get a vortex V22 free phone form your state, visit StandUp Wireless coverage page “https://standupwireless.com/” and enter your ZIP code:
Vortex V22 free phone activation process.
After receiving your free vortex v22 phone, you should activate it so that you can get connected to StandUp Wireless service. To activate your device, call 1-800-544-4441 and follow the prompt. You can also dial 611 from your phone.