Apart from selling smartphones, Virgin Mobile offers a number of flip phone that will suit your needs. Whether you want to get a high quality model for your senior or intend to have an extra model to use at home, trust that you will find a good model from Virgin Mobile. However, Virgin Mobile is no longer owned by Sprint. Instead, it currently owned by Boost Mobile. To learn more about the various VMobile flip phones, read the article below and you will be all set!
5 Best Virgin Mobile Flip Phones For 2024
Some of the Virgin Mobile flip phones that you should consider investing include:
1. Samsung SPH-M270 Flip Phone Virgin Mobile
This model takes pride in having the following features:
- It comes with a 1.70 inch TFT screen display
- It supports CDMA technology
- Li-Ion battery whose capacity is 750 mAh.
- Its internal storage space is 128 MB, while its RAM is 64MB.
2. Alcatel Go Flip 3
This model comes with a 2.8 inch screen display that is ideal for reading emails, texting and so on. Additionally, it comes with a 1.44 inch external display that allows you to see who is calling. Other impressive features that come with this model include:
- At the back, it comes with a single 2MP camera.
- The model boasts of having a 4GB ROM and 512MB RAM.
- It comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Li-Ion battery whose capacity is 1350 mAh.
3. LG Aloha LX140
The above-mentioned model comes with these features:
- 800 mAh battery
- The models supports a single-SIM technology
- It supports other features such as voice recording, voice dialing, among others.
- It comes with a numeric keypad that is easy to use. Also, it has 2 soft keys.
4. LG 230
This flip model not only has pleasant looks but also has a number of striking features. Some of these features include:
- It’s LCD screen has a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels
- The model has an internal memory of 100 MB, which can be expanded using a microSD card.
- The flip phone comes with a 0.3 MP camera
- Li-Ion battery whose capacity is 800 mAh
- The model supports CDMA technology.
5. Alcatel Go Flip
The above-mentioned model comes with a 2.8 inch screen display and has an easy-to-use intuitive interface. Here are other features that make this model great:
- It is powered by a 1350 mAh battery
- The model has an internal storage of 4GB, which can be expanded using a memory card.
- It comes with a 2MP camera that allows you to take fairly decent photos.
- It supports 4G LTE network and comes with Bluetooth connectivity feature.
Places To Buy Virgin Mobile Flip Phone
Some of the places where you can purchase Virgin Mobile flip phone include:
One of the reputable online platforms where you can buy your desired Virgin Mobile flip phone is eBay. All you need to do is to visit “ebay.com” and then key in ‘Virgin Mobile flip phones’ on the search bar that you will find on your screen. Thereafter, click on the ‘Search’ button and then wait for the results to appear on your screen or visit this link “https://www.ebay.com/b/Virgin-Mobile-Flip-Cell-Phones-Smartphones/9355/bn_600665“. Some of the models that you can find here include:
- LG Flare LX165 (Virgin) Flip Phone
- LG LX140 (Virgin Mobile) Flip Phone
- Samsung SPH-M270 Virgin Flip Phone Very Good Condition
- Kyocera Coast (Kona) S2151 Black – Virgin Mobile
- Apple iPhone 6s – (CDMA + GSM)
- TTfone Star TT300 Big Button Simple Easy Senior Flip Mobile Phone
- TTfone Lunar Big Button Simple Easy Big Screen Flip Sim Free Mobile Phone
- Kyocera Cell Oystr Kx9D-125 Virgin Mobile
- Virgin Mobile MARBL Super Thin Flip Cell Phone Open Package
- TTfone TT970 Whatsapp 4G Touchscreen Senior Big Button Flip Mobile Phone
- LG Flare Flip Cell Phone Virgin new in box
- 60 Alcatel GO FLIP 4044T Sprint 4G LTE Camera Flip Phones Boost Mobile
- Siemens CX65 – Grey (Virgin Mobile) Mobile Phone
- Virgin Mobile LG Aloha Sprint Flip Vintage
- Kyocera S2100 Black Virgin Mobile Cellular Camera Flip Phone
- TTfone Flip TT140 Mobile Phone Camera Bluetooth Cheapest Folding Phone
- Alcatel OneTouch Retro 2017B – Black and Silver ( Boost Mobile ) Flip Phone
- TTfone Nova TT650 Black Easy to Use Big Button Flip Mobile Phone
- Samsung Entro SPH-M340 – Black Cellular Flip Phone Paylo By Virgin
- Motorola W377 Flip Mobile Phone – Pink. BOXED (Network: Virgin Mobile)
- LG 230 / LG230 Black Virgin Mobile CDMA Cellular Flip Phone
- Kyocera MARBL K127 – Black (Virgin) Slim Flip Cell Phone
- Sagem Myc2-3 Cheap Flip Mobile Phone-on Ee/t-mobile With New Chargar & Warranty
Besides eBay, trust that you can find a Virgin Mobile flip phone on Amazon. To purchase a Virgin Mobile flip phone from Amazon, consider visiting “amazon.com” and then enter ‘Virgin Mobile flip phone’ on the search bar that you will find on your screen.
After that, click on the search icon and wait for the results. Since these models’ availability vary from time to time, there is a need for you to keep on checking for your desired model every now and then so that you can purchase it right away.
Activation Process Of Virgin Mobile Flip Phone
The process of activating your Virgin Mobile flip phone is generally easy and straightforward. The following are the steps that can help you get started:
- Get your Virgin Mobile flip phone ready.
- Insert the Virgin Mobile SIM card
- Power on your device
- Once you switch on your Virgin Mobile flip phone, note that you will be prompted to key in your SIM card’s pin.
- Enter the PIN that can came with the SIM card and then follow the other prompts that will appear on your phone’s screen.
- Within a few minutes, your Virgin Mobile flip phone will be connected to this carrier’s network. As long as you are in an area that this carrier has a good network coverage, be sure that the activation process will be quite fast.
- To check if your device has been activated, check the signal bar that appear on the top section of your phone’s screen.
- Thereafter, you can make calls or even text your friends so as to establish that your device has been activated successfully.
Other Benefits That Come With Virgin Mobile Flip Phone
Virgin Mobile flip phone comes with an array of benefits that you are likely to enjoy. These benefits include:
- You can use the phone to keep in touch with your loved ones and friends.
- With the flip phone at hand, you will be able to access emergency healthcare services.
- The flip phone allows you to play mobile games and thus keep boredom at bay.
- Depending on the model that you choose, note that you can take photos with this model. Consequently, you will be able to create memories from time to time.
- It allows you to set reminders for medications and appointments
- If your model can access internet, trust that you will be able to read news online, visit social media platforms, do some research and study online.
- Some models are compatible with assistive technology. As a result, the flip phone is ideal for the elderly or those with disabilities.
Consider When Choosing A Virgin Mobile Flip Phone
With the proliferation of Virgin Mobile flip phones, chances of getting spoilt for choice are very high. After all, flip phones come in a myriad of designs, features and so much more. Here are the various factors that you should put into consideration when choosing your desired Virgin Mobile flip phone:
- Be keen to choose a model that comes with a large battery capacity. With this feature in place, you will no longer have to change the flip phone every now and then.
- Your desired model should have a hearing aid compatibility feature. In most cases, most flip phones come with M and T rating, where M measures whether you device is compatible with acoustic hearing aids. On the other end, T measures your phone’s compatibility with induction hearing aid. For optimal results, choose a model that has an M or T rating of 3 or 4.
- Check whether the model has an emergency assistance button. If possible, the model should come with a built-in medical alert capabilities.
- The model can come with a Bluetooth connectivity feature. This feature is critical whenever you want to enjoy hands-free services. In case you have issues with typing messages, consider choosing a model that has a voice-to-text feature.
- The model should have a large keypad so that you can have an easy time navigating from one key to another. Also, it makes it easy for you text and even make calls.
- Check and establish if the model has a bright and high-contrast screen. This feature makes it ideal for those with eyesight problems.
- Suppose you have a hearing loss problem, choose a flip phone that has loudspeakers with a volume control feature.
- Your desired model should allow you to set many alerts and reminders from time to time.
- Finally, choose a model that has a longer warranty from the manufacturer. By choosing this model, you will have some peace of mind as you will not have to panic whenever your device gets faulty or is damaged.
Who needs a Virgin Mobile flip phone?
Flip phone is ideal for the seniors or the disabled individuals. After all, Virgin Mobile flip phones come with a number of features that make them ideal for seniors or those who are disabled.
Is Virgin Mobile and boost the same?
No. After Sprint merged with T-Mobile, the existing customers who used to enjoy Virgin Mobile services were transferred to Boost Mobile from the start of February 2020. As we speak, Boost Mobile now owns Virgin Mobile.
Can a Virgin Mobile phone be used on boost mobile?
Yes. You can now use your Virgin Mobile on Boost Mobile. Also, you will be able to transfer your Virgin Mobile number to Boost Mobile at no added cost.
How to Transfer Virgin Mobile Account to boost mobile?
Once you receive a notification that your Virgin Mobile account has been transferred to Boost Mobile, the next step is to visit “boostmobile.com/myaccount” or download My Boost app on your phone. To log in, use the first 4 digits of your 6-digit Virgin Mobile PIN. Alter the password and then log in. Thereafter, provide your method of payment and you will be good to go.
Can I transfer my existing number to a Virgin Mobile flip phone?
Yes. It is possible for you to transfer your existing number to Virgin Mobile flip phone. However, you have to obtain a Porting Authorization Code (PAC) from your current carrier first. Thereafter, reach out to Virgin Mobile, give out the PAC. Once you give the PAC, obtain new SIM card and then insert it in your device.
How to make a virgin mobile flip phone payment?
If you want to make payment using your Virgin Mobile flip phone, consider calling this carrier’s dedicated payment service by dialing 0800 064 3777.As long as you have your account number and are reference at your fingertips, you’ll have an easy time making payments.