Flip phones are normally preferred by many people living in hardy areas. Besides, they are one of the best options for seniors. There are several features that people look at when buying flip phones. One of those is the memory of the phone. Sufficient memory is a very crucial feature to consider when buying any kind of phone. However, Verizon wireless has made your search flawless
There are several brands that make flip phones across the United States. The Takumi eTalk by Verizon Wireless is one of the best models that sorts out this memory problem. This is because it comes with a 4GB memory, which is good for storing files. Additionally, it gives you the option to add an external microSD card up to 32 GB.
Takumi eTalk also supports the 4G network. It is a good option for receiving and sending text messages. This implies that if you need a browsing phone, you will need to look elsewhere. Takumi eTalk is already available nationwide and via major online merchants. This article will focus on the Takumi eTalk prepaid cell phone with a 4GB memory. Besides, you will learn other factors to consider when buying a Takumi eTalk with a 4GB memory phone.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying Verizon Wireless Takumi eTalk 4GB Memory Phone
- Storage: One of the main reasons why you need to buy Takumi eTalk by Verizon is because of the memory. It comes with a 4GB memory, enough for storing some files like images, music, and other files. Besides, those who feel the storage is not enough for them can extend the memory up to 32GB. This gives you more storage capacity for those who like to keep big files.
- Improved performance: You can’t compare the performance of this Verizon wireless Takumi eTalk 4GB memory phone with other flip phones that come with a minor memory capacity of 1GB. Therefore, the 4GB memory feature of this device drastically improves its performance thus worth buying.
- It’s versatile: The 4GB memory capacity of this phone limits its ability to slow down creating a better experience for multitasking. This allows you to play games, store videos, images, and even documents simultaneously.
- Improved battery life: There is nothing that haunts many like charging a phone every now and then. It is fairly common these days to charge your smartphone every night. The sufficient 4GB memory capacity of this phone improves its performance thus able to save like %40 of its battery life. Takumi eTalk with a 4GB memory may last for more than three hours, making it ideal for travelers.
- Convenience: A flip phone like Verizon Wireless Takumi eTalk gives you convenient usage. It is much simpler to answer a call by flipping up the phone’s top. If you want to end the call, you only need to shut the phone and you will be through. The phone is also convenient in terms of storage and work performance.
- Disconnected life: The world has evolved to soft skills, which means many spend their time on computers. The working criteria have already changed. This makes people continue working even at home. After working, you need to take a break, and this does not mean you disconnect from your friends. However, using a smartphone will still make you interact with technology. With a Takumi eTalk prepaid phone, people can take a vacation from technology. It is good for you to disconnect from it from time to time.
- Durability: Do you work in a harsh environment and are you looking for a durable phone? Flip phones can be a good option for you compared to smartphones. Most large-screen smartphones are not designed to withstand a fall. Takumi eTalk with a 4GB memory can withstand even when they fall. So, you can give it a try. Do not worry about the internet because some, like Takumi eTalk, support browsing.
- Simple: A flip phone is mostly used for dialing and making calls. However, certain models may have other added functions. For example, Takumi eTalk supports browsing and is 4G LTE. Besides, you can connect with your friends on social media. The flip phone manufacturers make these phones with those two main aims. This makes the phone simple to operate, even for seniors.
- Size: Flip phones are often extremely pocketable. Besides, their flip shape allows them to shrink even smaller. So, if you are looking for a phone that is small in size, the Takumi eTalk with 4GB memory is a better option for you. It can easily fit in your pocket or on your hand.
- Privacy: Takumi eTalk with 4GB memory is not constantly connected and transmitting data over the internet. This is one strength of basic phones. This means that you will not be exposing your personal data on the internet. It is ideal for those who want to maintain their privacy from other parties.
- Secure: Hackers strive to steal personal information from people via the internet. There have been many reports of rogue applications and other smartphone assaults. Flip phones, in general, do not save or disclose personal information. This makes Takumi eTalk with 4GB memory safe for its users to store their data on the phones.
- Call performance and quality: Phone calls seem to be low on the smartphones’ priority list. However, the loud and clear conversations on flip phones are amazing. This makes the phones ideal for seniors who have hearing problems.
Takumi eTalk Prepaid Basic Flip Cell Phone with 4GB Memory
The Takumi eTalk flip phone is a prepaid basic flip phone that allows you to use Verizon Wireless. The Takumi eTalk flip phone by Verizon Wireless has a 4 GB memory space. This enables you to save the photos captured with family and friends. Additionally, it has an extra slot where you can extend the memory with an external memory card. The memory slot goes up to 32 GB. This is one of its main strengths when compared to other flip phones and smartphones. You can also save the downloaded files in this memory.
In addition, this is one of the best phones on the market that supports 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks. As mentioned above, it is one of the best phones if you want a simple phone that is capable of calling and texting. The Takumi eTalk cell phone gives you the ability to surf the web. However, the browsing performance is low compared to smartphones.
Furthermore, this flip phone from Verizon Wireless has a 2.8-inch main display. This screen size enables you to navigate easily through the menu. Besides, the large display makes it easier for you to browse. It has 512 MB of RAM for running internal apps.
The Takumi eTalk flip phone has a 2 MP rear-facing camera, which gives it an upper hand over the most basic phones. Besides, it has a flash that enables you to capture images at night. It does not have the same high resolution as a smartphone. But you can capture videos using this camera.
- It has a 1.1 GHz quad-core processor. It helps with the general performance of opening and running applications.
- It runs the Android 8.0 Oreo OS and is quite stable.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE speeds.
- You can browse on the phone. It supports downloading of books, movies, magazines, and apps. Also, you can connect with your friends on social media and stream content.
- It has dual screens with a color display.
- It gives you access to Google Play.
- It has a 2.0 MP rear-facing camera for taking photos and videos.
- It has a 4 GB internal memory space with the provision of an external memory card slot.
- You may increase your memory via a memory slot of 32 GB.
- It’s light, weighing about 0.88 pounds.
- It has a low browsing speed.
- It has a low-quality camera compared to smartphones.
- It has a small RAM
- It has low memory space if you cannot afford to get an external microSD card.
How to Activate the Takumi eTalk with 4 GB Memory Phone
There are two ways you can use to activate your Takumi eTalk with 4 GB memory prepaid phone. One is by activating it online, and the other method is when you have the phone. Here is the procedure that you can follow to activate the phone.
- Press the power button to turn on the phone. Once the screen turns on, follow the following steps.
- Select English from the main screen. For you to make a selection, use the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and then click the center button. This will ease your navigation process.
- To proceed, choose to agree by pressing the soft key on the right. It is on the right of the navigation pad. Note: If asked for an account PIN or SSN, provide the necessary information. If you give out the wrong details, the process will not be successful.
- After activation is complete, click the soft key on the right and select ‘Next’.
- Click the soft key on the left to choose Skip on Accessibility panel.
- Select ‘Skip Verizon Cloud setup‘ using the left soft key.
- Select ‘Got it’ from the prompt ‘Setup Complete’.
To do the activation only, visit the Verizon website. You will find the procedure well highlighted there. There is also a video that you can follow to do the activation. If you get stuck somewhere, you can contact customer service to help you. Note: you should not remove or swap the SIM card installed on the phone to avoid issues.
Always consult with Verizon customer service if you were to remove the line. Additionally, if you want to retain your line with the new phone, consult the customer service.
Frequent Asked Questions
Does Verizon Wireless Takumi eTalk work with other networks apart from Verizon wireless?
No. When you buy the phone, it normally comes locked. You will need to use it for almost 6 months so that you can unlock it. This is not only with this model but with other types of Verizon Wireless locked phones. So, if you want to unlock it, wait for that time to elapse, then contact customer service”https://go.verizon.com/business/customer-service”.
See More: Unlocked Cell Phones Under $50 Dollars
Does this phone show the number of remaining minutes automatically on the screen?
No, Takumi eTalk with 4 GB memory is not a minutes-based phone. When you buy it, you normally get unlimited calls and messages to use. The plans are solely dependent on the use of data while you are still connected. So, you will only use the service till the end of the subscribed duration.
Is activation included in this purchase? Or is it specifically for the phone?
It is for the phone only. You will need to activate the phone at home once you buy it. You may need to buy a separate prepaid Verizon card to start using Verizon Wireless services. You can activate Takumi eTalk using a debit or credit card.
Can I keep my phone number if I buy Takumi eTalk from Verizon Wireless?
Yes, if you have a sim card on your phone, then you can. The only condition is that you have Verizon as your current phone provider. This means that you may retain your number even if your current phone does not have a sim card.
Takumi eTalk with 4GB memory is a better option for those who want to use them for calls and text only. With Verizon Wireless, the Takumi eTalk with 4 GB of memory adds browsing features. This makes it even better for those with smartphones. However, you cannot compare it with smartphones in terms of speed. Otherwise, if you want a basic phone for both texting and calling, Takumi eTalk is a better option. Note that Verizon Wireless is one of the best networks across the country. So, this cell phone will connect you to a network that has the best services in the United States.