Not really. However, you can enjoy 4.5 GB of mobile data monthly once you qualify for its Lifeline program. On the other hand, if you apply for its ACP program, you might enjoy up to 10 GB of mobile data every month. All you need to do is have an income below 135% or 200% of the federal poverty guideline or participate in government assistance programs. The unlimited offers start at the $15 per month plan. Here, you will be able to enjoy unlimited talk and text every month. Apart from this, you will enjoy up to 3GB of mobile data.
Can I Get SafeLink Wireless Unlimited Data Plan for Free
If you apply for this carrier’s Lifeline and ACP combo, be sure that you will enjoy up to 25GB of high-speed data free of charge. In addition, you will be able to enjoy up to 5GB of hotspot data. This means you might enjoy 30GB of mobile data if you consider using this carrier’s mobile hotspots to access the internet.
- Unlimited talk and text: You can make unlimited calls and send unlimited texts without worrying about running out of minutes or exceeding your plan limit.
- 25GB of data: You can use up to 25GB of data per month for browsing the internet, streaming videos or music, and downloading files.
- 5GB of hotspot: You can use up to 5GB of hotspot data per month to connect other devices, such as laptops or tablets, to the internet using your phone’s cellular data connection.
- Smartphones: Depending on the restrictions that apply, you may be eligible to receive a smartphone as part of the program.
To enroll in the ACP, you must call and opt into the program. Once enrolled, you will receive these benefits at no additional cost.
SafeLink Wireless Plan
If you want to purchase any cell phone plan offered by Safelink, here is a breakdown of these plans with their respective prices.
- $10 plan per month: This plan allows you to enjoy 500 minutes per month and 500 MB of data
- $15 plan per month: The above-mentioned plan allows you to enjoy unlimited text and minutes on a monthly basis and 3GB of data
- $20 plan per month: This plan allows you to enjoy unlimited minutes& text, and 4GB per month
- $30 plan per month: Once you choose this plan, you will enjoy unlimited text, minutes, and 14GB for 30 days.
- $39 plan per month: By choosing this plan, you will be able to enjoy unlimited minutes, text, and 40GB of mobile data on a monthly basis. Unlike other plans, you will be able to enjoy high-speed mobile data at 4G LTE speed. In addition, you will be able to stream videos at DVD quality anytime you please.
Ways to Add More Data To My SafeLink Phone
In case you have run out of your Safelink mobile data, worry not, as you can now recharge it on Recharge.com. Here, you will not only be able to recharge your data but also your minutes and texts. With just a few taps, you will be able to replenish your mobile data and thus be able to remain connected. To recharge your account, you just need to choose the amount that you want to add and then key in your phone number. Thankfully, you will be able to pay for the data added using different payment methods. These include:
- Your credit or debit card
- Any other safe and secure payment method you deem right.
After making the payment, your balance will increase immediately. Here, you will receive the Safelink Card code to your email alongside the instructions that you ought to follow so that you can redeem your credit. For more information, visit “recharge.com/en/us/safelink-wireless”
Frequently Ask Questions
Is Safelink Unlimited Data Unlimited?
Not really. Once you reach the specified data cap, the internet speeds might reduce. This means you might be unable to stream online content as fast as you used to. Besides this, your ability to play mobile games might be hampered once you reach the set data limit.
This might go on until the billing cycle is over. Once a new one starts, your data speeds will resume. Thankfully, you will not be charged for the excess data used after reaching the set data threshold. The only thing that reduces is the upload and download internet speeds.
Can I Use SafeLink As A Hotspot?
If you have a phone that relies on this carrier’s network, you can use it as a hotspot and connect to other devices such as your laptop, tablet, computer, etc. Here, you must ensure that you have enough data to tether your device to other devices.
Besides this, the carrier lets you connect to various mobile Hotspots once you apply for its Lifeline and ACP combo plan. If you choose the latter, you will be able to enjoy up to 5GB of mobile data free of charge.
Can I Use Safelink Data With Uninterrupted Network?
Well, this is not guaranteed. This can be attributed to the fact that the carrier does not guarantee the availability of data services in all states of the US. Besides this, the carrier has all the rights to either modify, suspend, or even interrupt data services in certain regions without notice.
As long as this does not take place, be sure that you will be able to surf the internetwork online, learn online, do business online and so much more. Therefore, if you choose to use this carrier to access internet, brace yourself for such eventualities occasionally. For more information, visit “safelink.com”
What Network Does SafeLink Use?
Since this carrier is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), it relies on the TracFone network to offer its cell phone services to Americans.
Does SafeLink Have 5G?
Yes. This carrier allows you to connect not only to its 4G LTE but also to 5G network. As long as you are within an area that is covered by a 5G network and have a 5G-enabled phone, be sure that you will be able to connect to this network and enjoy fast internet.
Why Is My Safelink Internet Not Working?
There are many reasons why your Safelink internet might not be working as desired. To start with, this problem can be related to the carrier or your device. For instance, if the problem is related with the internet services offered by this carrier, chances are that the servers of this service provider might have issues.
In this case, you might have to reach out to the carrier’s customer support team so that you can know the way forward. Chances are this problem might only persist for a few hours, and then normalcy will resume. On the other hand, if the problem is related to your device, you might have to try either of the following ideas:
- Turn your phone’s mobile data off and wait 30 seconds before you can turn it on.
- Delete all the cache in your device and then establish whether your phone will connect to this carrier’s network.
- Turn on the Airplane mode and then switch it off.
- Restart your device and then try to connect to this carrier’s internet
- If the worst comes to the worst, back up all your data and factory reset your device.
Does SafeLink Have Roaming?
Yes. Once you are in a roaming area, your phone will display the roaming message on the screen so that you can permit it. Thankfully, this carrier’s roaming rates are almost the same for all calls. Therefore, you will not have to panic about the roaming charges.