It’s without a doubt that many of us crave iPhones. Since these phones are quality and luxurious, they are costly to buy. Therefore, not every user that craves an iPhone can afford to buy one. Imagine getting one for free! NewPhone Wireless has made your dream come true by providing free iPhones to qualified users. NewPhone wireless is one of the leading wireless service providers in the US that offers free phones to qualified individuals and families through lifeline and affordable connectivity programs.
Also known as ACP, Affordable Connectivity Program is a government program initiated to offer broadband services discounts to low-income families. NewPhone Wireless is a proud participant of this program, and unlike other service providers, it offers free iPhones through it (ACP). In addition, New Phone wireless is also a lifeline assistance program service provider. Through these two programs, the company offers free talk, free text, free data, and free smartphones. Among NewPhone wireless free smartphones, you can be lucky to get free iPhones like iPhone 6s and iPhone SE. If you want a NewPhone wireless free iPhone, this guide is here to take you step by step.
About NewPhone Wireless Free Cellphone Services
NewPhone wireless is one of the most trusted and reputable lifeline and ACP service providers that has been in the market for more than ten years. With several years of experience in the industry, the carrier understands the need of connectivity. As a result, its sole purpose is to ensure everyone remains connected regardless of their status. To ensure every individual or family, rich or poor, remains connected, NewPhone wireless introduced free cellphone services to its customers.
Another reason why NewPhone Wireless provides free cellphone services to its customers is to bridge the digital divide. It’s with no doubt that we are in a modern era where connectivity and access to the internet is a must-have. Unfortunately, people living in poor states lack access to connectivity. To ensure communication, connectivity, and technology benefits are brought to everyone, NewPhone Wireless provides free cellphone service to financially strained customers.
Reasons You May Choose NewPhone Wireless
There are several wireless service providers that participate in the government’s ACP and lifeline programs. However, we advocate for NewPhone wireless as your carrier of choice. This is because the company offers a lot of benefits. Below are benefits or reasons as to why you should choose NewPhone wireless.
- From the company, you can get ACP benefits worth $750 per year.
- NewPhone wireless gives you the latest 4G /5G LTE smartphones for free. These are premium handsets like iPhone and Samsung phones
- If you are a qualified customer, you get free a smartphone together with free talk, free text, and free data.
- NewPhone wireless has a very simple and straightforward sign-up process.
- With this company, you get free shipping service over your products
- The company has reliable and ever-available customer care team.
- It is among the leading government service providers with nationwide coverage
- It has several years of experience which guarantees customer satisfaction.
Qualification Criteria For Getting NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone
We have repeatedly stated that NewPhone wireless is one of the trusted entities that is mandated by the FCC to offer free cellphone services. However, these services are not available to everyone. To benefit, you must meet the following qualification criteria:
1. Are you a low-income customer?
If you are a low income customer, then you qualify for NewPhone wireless free phone. To be precise, you must have an income that is below 135% of the federal poverty guideline. Note that this income limit applies to customers that want to get NewPhone Wireless free phone through the lifeline program. If you are receiving your free phone as ACP customer, you must have an income below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
2. Do you participate in any government assistance programs?
In the US, struggling citizens receive basic help like food, health, housing, and schooling assistance from the government. Normally, the help is channeled through government assistance programs both on federal and tribal lands. If you or any member of your family receive help from one of these programs, you are considered poor and qualified to receive NewPhone wireless free phone. These are programs like:
- Veterans Survivor Pension fund
- Federal Pell Grant in the current years
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program(LIHEAP)
- The National School lunch programs such as free or reduced lunch programs.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Medicaid or Medical Assistance
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program)
- SSI(Supplemental Security Income)
- Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations(FDPIR)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for the Needy Families
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance(BIA)
- Tribal Head Start
3. Do you meet the eligibility criteria of your participating service provider?
Since different ACP/ Lifeline service providers have distinct terms, conditions, or eligibility criteria, you should meet NewPhone’s criteria to receive their free phone. As per new phone rules, you must provide your social security number before getting these benefits. Also, you must be above 18 years to get a free phone.
Documents Need When Applying For NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone
While applying for NewPhone free phone, you should attach documents to prove eligibility and identity. Here is a list of all needed documents:
Identity proof documents
- Driving license
- A copy of document with your residential details
- Government-issued ID
- Birth certificate
- State ID card
- Social security card
Income proof documents
These are documents to prove to the officials that you have total income that is below 135% or 200% of the federal poverty standards. These are documents like:
- Previous year’s Federal, state or tribal return
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Current income statement
- Worker’s or unemployment compensation statement
Program proof documents
These are documents to prove that you benefit from any qualifying program. These are documents like approval letter, statement of benefits, program award letter or benefit verification letter. Note that these documents should have your legal name, program’s name, name of the agent that issued the document and a future expiration date. Examples of these documents are:
- SSI approval letter
- Tribal head start cover letter
- Medicaid award letter
Applying Guideline For A NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone
You can apply for NewPhone wireless free iPhone directly from the FCC official page and select NewPhone wireless as your preferred provider. However, since you are already a NewPhone customer, you should apply directly through NewPhone’s official website. To apply;
- Visit “apply.newphone.com”
- Enter your ZIP code, email address and tap on ‘ apply now”
- Enter valid general information. This is your name, date of birth, Social Security Number, and tap on ‘ next ‘
- Enter your household details, attach eligibility proof, select a phone/plan and submit the form
- Wait for your form to be verified through the government’s secure system. Therefore, you should not be worried about your document’s security’ and confidentiality. Nevertheless, you should not attach original copies of your documents.
- Once verified, you will receive approval to your free phone
- Get free shipment of your device that takes not more than 10 business days.
Frequently Ask Questions
Can I Check My NewPhone Wireless Application Status?
Yes. To follow up on your NewPhone free phone application, you can check the application status by visiting “newphone.com/check-status”, entering your Zip Code, application email, and tap on ‘check status ’. You will therefore get a tracking number to follow up on your order.
How Long Will It Take To Approval From NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone?
One great advantage of NewPhone’s Wireless free iPhone application is instant approval. More often than not, it takes like 20 to 30 minutes to get approval. However, there are exceptional applications that take longer than usual. If your documents or application need reconfirmation, it might take 3 to 4 days to get approval.
How To Activate My NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone?
Once you receive your NewPhone wireless free iPhone, you should activate it to start using it. To activate, dial 611 from the same phone and tap option 3. Wait for a message that notifies you the iPhone has successfully been activated.
What Is NewPhone Wireless APN Settings For iPhone?
Setting your IPhone APN settings is very crucial as it helps you to effectively access the internet. In short, it is your phone’s gateway to access the internet. To set up your NewPhone Wireless APN, navigate to your phone’s settings, go to cellular, followed by cellular data network. UnderAPN, input internet, then leave a blank under username and password. Save the settings and restart your iPhone for the setup to take effect.
Can I Bring My Own Phone To NewPhone Wireless?
Yes. NewPhone wireless allows you to bring your own phone to their services through BYOP. As long as the phone is unlocked and compatible with their network, you are good to go. Before bringing your own phone to NewPhone wireless, check compatibility by visiting “newphone.com/shop/byop”, enter your phone’s 14 to 16 digits ESN number, and tap on ‘ check compatibility’. Alternatively, open your iPhone’s settings, followed by general, and tap on about.
What Benefits Does NewPhone Wireless Provide?
NewPhone Wireless is a participant of both lifeline and ACP programs. From these programs, you should expect the following benefits:
- Free data
- Free texting
- Free data
- Free smartphone brands like LG, Motorola, Samsung, and Apple among others.
Affordable Connectivity Program
- No cost unlimited wireless service
- Free unlimited call minutes
- Free unlimited texts and picture messaging
- Free Samsung and Apple phones
- Zero cost shipping
- Brand new tablet for just $10.01
Are There Any Restrictions For NewPhone Wireless Government Free Phone?
Yes. NewPhone Wireless government free phone has restrictions to be aware of before applying for their services. These are:
- You must meet program-based or income-based requirements before getting your free phone
- NewPhone Wireless government free phone is limited to one user per household
- To receive your NewPhone wireless phone, you should not be a participant in any other lifeline program
- You should always satisfy the criteria for receiving NewPhone Wireless government free phone. In case you no longer satisfy the criteria, you must notify the carrier within 30 days
- If you provided a temporary address when applying for your NewPhone wireless government free phone, you must re-verify it after every 3 months. If you change the address, you must notify NewPhone wireless within 30 days of the change.
What Can I Do If My NewPhone Wireless Phone Is Damaged, Broken, Or Lost?
NewPhone Wireless phone comes with a 15-day warranty. If your phone is damaged or experiences malfunction at the time of activation, you should return it for free replacement through the warranty. If your phone is damaged outside warranty, misused, lost, or stolen, NewPhone wireless is not responsible for the damage. Therefore, you will incur its repair or replacement cost. Nevertheless, you should report your lost or stolen handset immediately to NewPhone wireless to suspend your account. To report your stolen, or lost phone, contact NewPhone wireless on 1-855-204-3667
What Type Of Free iPhone Offer NewPhone Wireless Provide?
- Apple iPhone 6 GSM
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone SE GSM
- Apple iPhone 6s GSM
Other Free Smartphones From NewPhone Wireless-
- Motorola – E4
- LG – X220 PM
Can I Upgrade My NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone?
Yes. If you want a more advanced phone, you can upgrade your NewPhone wireless free iPhone. However, NewPhone wireless phone upgrade is not free as it requires you to meet the price of the new phone. To upgrade your NewPhone wireless free phone, visit the company’s phone upgrade page. Below are the list of NewPhone Wireless upgrade phone model-
- Apple – iPhone 6 Plus GSM
- Apple – iPhone 7 GSM
- Apple Iphone 7 Plus
- LG – K330
- LG – Q7 Plus
- LG – G8 ThinQ G820
- Samsung – Galaxy S8 GSM
- Samsung – S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- OnePlus 6 A6003
- Samsung Galaxy S9 GSM
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A20S
- Motorola G Stylus
- Samsung S9 Plus
- Motorola Z4
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4XL
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- Samsung S10E
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
What Network Does NewPhone Wireless Use?
NewPhone Wireless uses its underlying carrier’s 3G and LTE networks to offer mobile broadband internet services.