Are you looking for a way to get a free smartphone alongside discount cell phone plans? Look no further as Life Wireless has the ultimate solution for you. As we speak, this carrier offers these services in 29 states of the US, alongside the U.S Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. When it comes to network coverage, this carrier relies on the AT&T network to offer its cell phone services. Thankfully, AT&T network has good coverage in the United States.
Currently, this carrier is one of the participants of the Lifeline program. If you meet the requirements of this program, you will be able to get a free smartphone, unlimited texts, and 4.5 GB of mobile data. The carrier also participates in the ACP program where beneficiaries can still get a smartphone or bring their own phone. Better still, they will enjoy unlimited talk, data, text, and 5GB of mobile hotspot. This makes this carrier a go-to option for many Americans. In this article, we shall discuss how you can get a free smartphone from this carrier, alongside other related ideas.
Best Life Wireless Free Phone From Government 2023
Yes, this carrier now offers a free smartphone via its Lifeline and ACP program. Here, you will not only get a free smartphone but also enjoy unlimited talk, text and even mobile data. As for the mobile data, you can enjoy up to 4.5 GB of data if you are eligible for the Lifeline program and you do not reside in California.
Those in California are entitled to 6GB of mobile data. If you qualify for its ACP facility, you will enjoy unlimited data, talk and text. Besides this, you will enjoy 5GB of mobile hotspot. Some of the models that you can get from this carrier free of charge include:
1. Samsung Galaxy S10+
If you have always desired to own a Samsung model, this one of the best models that you can get from this carrier’s Lifeline program. You can also get it if you qualify via the carrier’s ACP facility. Thankfully, the model boasts of having some of the best features that you would desire in a phone. Some of these features include:
- A 6.4 inch Dynamic AMOLED screen display
- It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- At the back the model comes with 3 cameras whose capacity is 12MP,12MP and 16MP.On the front side, it has a 10MP selfie camera
- When it comes to storage space, the phone boasts of having an 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Besides this, the phone’s internal memory can be expanded to 512 GB using a micro SD card.
- As far as the battery section is concerned, the model does not disappoint as it comes with a 4100 mAh battery.
2. LG Stylo 5
With this phone in place, you will be able to be more productive and creative out there. Unlike its peers the model comes with great features that will mesmerize you. Some of the features that come with this model include:
- It comes with a 6.2 inch IPS HD screen display
- When it comes to the memory section, the phone boasts of having a 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM
- The model runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- As far as the camera section is concerned, the phone does not disappoint as it comes with a 13MP camera at the back and 5MP camera at the front.
- Finally, the model comes with a long lasting battery whose capacity is 3500 mAh.
3. LG G8 ThinQ
Unlike its peer models, this one comes with a smooth and contoured glass. This makes it to have a unique, beautiful design. Here are the other features that make the model great:
- It comes with a 6.1 inch OLED Fullvision screen display.
- The phone has a 8MP camera at the front and 16 MP at the back
- As far as its storage capacity is concerned, the model does not disappoint as it comes with a 6GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The latter can be expanded up to 2TB using a SD card.
- It is powered by a 3500 mAh battery.
- The model runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- It supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
4. Google Pixel 4 XL
To start with, this model comes with a 6.3 inch QHD+ OLED screen display that is large enough for you to watch movies, stream online content, browse the internet and so on. When it comes to the Operating System, this phone runs on Android 10. Here, are other features that set this model apart from its peers:
- It comes with a 16MP and 12.2MP camera at the back. At the front, it comes with an 8 MP camera that allows you to take decent selfies.
- When it comes to the storage section, the model boasts of having a 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM.
- It supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- It comes with a long-lasting battery whose capacity is 3700 mAh
5. Samsung Galaxy A10e
When it comes to reliability and performance, the above-mentioned model tops the list. Here are the features that make this model better than the rest:
- It comes with a 5.8 TFT HD+ screen display
- The phone has an 8MP camera at the back and 5MP camera at the front
- The device runs on Android 9 (Pie)
- It supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- The model comes with a 32GB ROM and 2GB RAM
- When it comes to the battery section, the model does not disappoint as it comes with a long lasting battery 3000 mAh.
Besides the above-mentioned models, here are the iPhone models you can get from this carrier:
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone X
Reasons for Choosing Life Wireless
Although this carrier has affordable cell phone plans and good customer service, this carrier is a proud participant of the Lifeline and ACP program. If you want to qualify for this carrier’s Lifeline program, your income must stand at or be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state.
In case you do not qualify via this criteria, you can now qualify for this program if you are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SSI or SNAP. With this program in place, you will be able to get a free smartphone and the following offers:
- Free 500 minutes of talk
- 4.5 GB of mobile data
- Unlimited talk.
In case you reside in California, you will get a free smartphone alongside these other incredible offers:
- Unlimited text
- Unlimited minutes
- 6GB of mobile data
If you reside in Oklahoma, be sure that you will get a smartphone free of charge alongside an Unlimited Lifeline plan. Besides this, you will get 5GB of mobile data.
Besides the Lifeline program, this carrier offers ACP facility to all eligible individuals in the US. To qualify for this program, your income must stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state. Better still, if you are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance or SNAP, be certain that you can now enjoy the benefits of this program.
Like we mentioned above, this carrier’s ACP facility allows you to get a smartphone and unlimited talk text and data. Besides this, you will enjoy 5GB mobile hotspot. With these offers in place, you will neither have to strain to purchase a mobile phone nor struggle to pay your monthly cell phone bills.
Qualify Requirements for Getting a Life Wireless Free Phone
To qualify for a Life Wireless phone, there is a certain set of requirements that you must fulfil. However, these conditions will depend on whether you want to apply for its Lifeline program or ACP program. For instance, if you want to apply for a free government phone via the Lifeline program, your income must stand at or be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state.
However if you want to apply for a free government phone vial this carrier’s ACP facility, your income must stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state. In case you do not qualify via the income criteria, you can qualify for this carrier’s free smartphone if you are a participant of a government assistance program. Some of these programs include:
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Women, Infant and Children Program(WIC)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program(LIHEAP)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
In case you reside on Tribal lands and you enjoy any of the following government assistance programs, be sure that you can now get a free smartphone from this carrier:
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Documents Required When Applying for Life Wireless Free Phone
If you want to apply for a Life Wireless free phone, you should submit a couple of documents to prove your identity and eligibility status. Therefore, you must present copies of your personal documents and eligibility documents. In the subsequent sections, we shall outline these documents for you so that you can know what is expected:
1. Personal documents
When applying for a free phone from this carrier, you should submit your personal documents to prove your identity. Ideally, these documents should contain your name in full, your date of birth and your current address. Some of the documents that contain these details include:
- Your government, state, military or Tribal ID
- Your birth certificate
- Your passport
- Your U.S driver’s license
- Your certificate of naturalization or U.S citizenship
- Your Green card or permanent resident card
2. Eligibility documents
Apart from the personal documents that we have listed above, you should present copies of your eligibility documents so that your application can see the light of day. When it comes to eligibility documents, you can choose either to present copies that show that your income stand at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SSI, SNAP and so forth. Here is a breakdown of these documents for better understanding:
Documents that can show that you have a low income
Some of the documents that can show that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines include:
- Your prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- A copy of the current income statement from your employer
- A copy of your paycheck stub
- A copy of the Security statement of benefits
- Any other official document that shows your current income levels
If you qualify via the participation of a government assistance program criteria, here are the documents that you should submit:
- A copy of your benefit award letter
- A copy of your approval letter
- A copy of your benefit verification letter
- A copy of the statement of benefits
- An official document that shows that you were a beneficiary of the free and reduced price school breakfast program or school lunch program.
- An official document that shows that you received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
Now Steps to Apply For Life Wireless Free Government Phone
If you have the personal documents and eligibility documents at hand, you can now go ahead and apply for a free government phone from this carrier. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Visit this carrier official website by clicking “lifewireless.com”
- On the website, you will see a field where you need to key in your ZIP code and email address. Enter these details and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- After entering the above-mentioned details, you will be redirected to a page where you will start the actual application process. Here, you will need to enter your personal details if you are a new applicant. Just like you did above, key in your email and ZIP code and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In case you have an existing application, tap on the green button on your left.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions that you will see and you will be good to go. More importantly, ensure that you enter the right details. Do not forget to upload copies of your eligibility documents so that your application can be approved. Once you are done, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Life Wireless team will review your application and will get back to you within a few days. If you meet the much-needed requirements, be sure that you will get a free smartphone within a few days. Thankfully, this smartphone will be shipped to your address free of charge.
Frequently Ask Questions
How long does it take To Get a Life Wireless Free Government Phone After Approving the Application Process?
Once your application has been approved, you can expect to get your free smartphone within a period of 7 days or thereabout. During the application process, you were issued with the application ID. With this ID in place, you will be able to track the progress of your free government phone. If you still have delay with the shipment process, always feel free to reach out to this carrier’s customer support team.
How Do I Activate Life Wireless Free Phone?
First and foremost, you should visit “lifewireless.com/cp/actv_svc.php” and then key in the 19 or 20 digits that are printed on your Life Wireless’s SIM card. Enter your last name, your 4-digit Social Security Number and your previous Life Wireless phone number in case you have one. Finally, key in verification code that you will see on your screen and then tap on the ‘Next’ button. By doing so, you will be able to activate your Life Wireless free mobile device.
What Other Benefits Do I Get If I Get Life Wireless Free Government Phone?
After getting the Life Wireless free government phone, the other benefits that you will enjoy will depend on the program you choose to apply for. For instance, if you are a beneficiary of the Lifeline program, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Free 500 minutes of talk
- Free 4.5GB of mobile data
- Unlimited talk and text.
- In case you reside in California, you will enjoy 6GB of mobile data and unlimited talk/text.
- If you reside in Oklahoma, you will enjoy 5GB of mobile data alongside the unlimited Lifeline plan.
- If you qualified for its ACP facility, you will enjoy unlimited data, text and talk. Additionally, you will enjoy 5GB mobile hotspot.
- You can even bring your own phone, if you qualify for this carrier’s ACP program.
Can I unlock my life wireless Free Government Phone?
Yes. It is now possible for you to unlock your Life Wireless free government phone. However, you must have utilized your phone for about 1 year since the date of activation.
In addition, you must have complied with this carrier’s terms of service in the recent past. If you meet these requirements, you can now contact this carrier’s customer service team for directions and guidance.
Does Life Wireless Offer ACP benefits?
Yes. Once you qualify for its ACP facility, you will get a free smartphone or be allowed to bring your own device. Besides this, you will enjoy 5GB mobile hotspot and unlimited talk, data and text.
Can I Bring My Own Phone to Life Wireless?
Yes. This carrier now allows you to bring your own device to its network. However, your device of choice has to be compatible with this carrier and also be unlocked. Besides this, your device might not interfere with the services offered by this carrier and has to comply with all the applicable rules, laws and regulation put in place.
Can I get a replacement Life Wireless phone?
Yes. In case your Life Wireless phone is faulty or defective, you can now return it to this carrier at your own expense. Once the carrier establishes that your phone was genuinely defective, be sure that this service provider will ship a replacement model alongside 2-week unlimited minutes PIN free of charge.
What Network Does Life Wireless Use?
Since this carrier is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), be certain that it relies on AT&T network to offer its cell phone services.
How Do I Contact Life Wireless?
You can now contact Life Wireless customer service on phone by dialing 1-888-543-3620. Better still, you can dial 611 on your Life Wireless phone and be able to reach an agent on the other end. Finally, you can email the customer support team of this carrier via “[email protected]” For more information, visit “lifewireless.com/contactus”.