Are you facing a hard time with your current carrier and contemplating joining a new carrier? The good news is that there’re myriad of providers that offer free trial mobile internet services while you are still enrolled in your current carrier. That way, you will get a better overview of your new carrier’s internet services before committing to any contractual obligations.
Therefore, it’s possible to get free trial mobile internet from companies like mint mobile, Verizon wireless among others. However, there’re a number of factors that should guide you when selecting the best free trial service providers. In this guide, we shall highlight some of these factors and a general overview of how free trial mobile internet works for different providers in 2024. Be our guest!
How Do I Get A Free Trial Mobile Internet
To get free trial mobile internet, you first need to identify a provider that will work best for you. As we have mentioned above, there’re a number of factors that you should consider when selecting your provider. For instance:
- Ensure your provider of preference has network coverage in your most interested areas.
- Ensure you provide of preference has no hidden fees during your trial period.
- Check whether your provider of preference conducts credit check before giving out free trial offers.
- Ensure that your provider of preference is compatible with your current phone.
- Ensure that your provider of preference has no data limits during the trial duration.
- Keenly review all the terms and conditions of your provider’s free trial mobile internet services.
Once you consider these factors and select a provider, contact them or visit their official website and enroll to their free trial services. Depending with your provider, you will be required to first install their mobile app before signing up for these services.
In addition, you will be given a new SIM card and number to activate your free trial so that you won’t interfere with your current SIM card services. Depending with your carrier, you can also opt to use your existing eSim smartphone to activate your free trial without affecting any of your ongoing services.
How Do I Confirm Whether My Free Trial Mobile Internet Is Effective
When you sign up for free trial mobile internet, you are normally given free data, talk minutes and texts for a certain duration of time. Therefore, to test whether your trial services are effective, you just need to make a call, send a text or try accessing the internet.
While conducting this test, remember to check the overall performance of your provider. For instance, check how fast and reliable is their upload and download speeds. Besides, check how effective is their overall network coverage in your area. Last but not least, it’s also crucial to check how reliable and responsive is their customer support services.
Carriers That Offer Free Trial Mobile Internet
As at this point, you’re already aware that there are several carriers that offer free trial mobile internet. However, each of these carriers have varying benefits, trial periods and eligibility requirements. In this section, we shall discuss all the carriers that offer these benefits, eligibility requirements for each carrier and how to sign up for their offers:
1. Mint mobile
Mint mobile is one of the most trusted carriers that offer free trial services to their customers. This carrier allows you to access these trial services for 7 consecutive days without interfering with services from your current provider. However, you phone must be unlocked and compatible with their network before accessing their trial services. In addition, you must provide a credit card and your email address for you to access these benefits.
Once you meet these requirements, mint mobile will give you free 250 MB of internet data, free 250 texts and free 250 call minutes. In addition, you will get a free phone number to use during your trial period in case your device is not eligible for eSim.
To get Mint Mobile free trial services:
- Visit their official website: “mintmobile.com/free-trial“.
- Navigate through until you come across the interlink “get your free trial”.
- Click on the link to download the carrier’s mobile app.
- After you successfully install the app, activate your free 7 days trial and start accessing their services.
2. Visible by Verizon
This is another trusted carrier that offers free trial mobile internet services to their potential customers. The good thing about this carrier is that you don’t require a credit card to access their trial services. All you need is an unlocked smartphone with eSim compatibility and you are good to go. In addition, you must not be enrolled to this provider and must not have participated in their trial for the last one year for you to qualify.
Once you qualify, visible wireless will give you 15 free days of unlimited text, talk, data and hotspot services. In addition, you will get a free trial number if your phone is not eSim compatible. To get visible free trial services:
- Visit their official website: “visible.com/free-trial“.
- Navigate through until you come across the icon “get started”.
- On the next page, select your phone type.
- Enter your IMEI number to establish whether your device is compatible with the carrier.
- Is your device compatible? You can now download visible app and follow prompt.
- Receive visible trial phone number and start your 15 days trial without cancelling your current carrier’s services.
3. Verizon wireless
If you are a non-Verizon customer, you can also get trial services from this carrier through a very easy process. Similar to other providers, Verizon also offers their trial services for free, with no credit check and no credit card required.
Please note that you must have an unlocked smartphone before qualifying to access Verizon wireless free trial mobile internet services. Besides, Verizon, visible and Tracfone customers are excepted from this offer. In addition, you must not be enrolled in any Verizon free trial services for the last one year before qualifying for this offer.
Once you qualify, this carrier offers you free 30 days of trial that allows you to test their performance without interfering with your existing services. During the trial period, the carrier offers free unlimited talk and text services and up to 100GB of 4G/5G data.
To get Verizon free trial services:
- Download My Verizon App either on your IOS or Android device.
- Register for Verizon free trial offers.
- Activate your new line on your eSim compatible device and start enjoying your free 30 days trial.
4. US Mobile
US Mobile also provides free trial mobile internet to all their eligible new customers. To get this offer, you just need to have an unlocked and compatible device and you are good to go. Once you meet these requirements, the carrier will offer 30 free trial days of unlimited text, unlimited talk, 5 GB of hotspot data and 30 GB of premium data.
It’s prudent to note that you can activate your trial services instantly with an eSim. Alternatively, you can opt for a regular SIM card and the carrier will ship it to your address within few business days.
To get this amazing offer:
- visit US mobile official website: “usmobile.com/get-started“.
- Tap on the icon “get started for free” and follow prompts.
5. Allvoi Wireless
This is another trusted provider that offers free trial mobile internet services to their eligible new customers. The company offers free 7 days of trial that allows you to test whether their internet services are fast and strong enough.
Once you qualify, this company offers free unlimited calls, texts and data that are accessible throughout the 7 days. In addition, eligible consumers are privileged to enjoy free international calls and 4G/5G LTE connection with no contract and no credit check.
Are There Any Eligibility Requirements To Get Free Trial Mobile Internet
Yes, subject to your carrier, there’re are certain requirements that you should meet before getting free trial mobile internet. Some of these requirements are:
- You should have a compatible and unlocked mobile phone before qualify for these services.
- Depending with your carrier, you are required to have an active credit card before accessing their free trial services.
- Depending with your carrier, this offer is only available for new potential customers and are exclusive to their existing customers.
- Some providers like Verizon wireless require you to have an eSim enabled smartphone before qualifying for their free trial.
After The Free Trial Mobile Internet Duration Is Over, How Do I Upgrade My Internet?
After your free trial mobile internet duration is over, your provider will automatically end the service. If you were a satisfied customer, you can upgrade your internet by visiting your provider’s website and select a plan. While some providers allow you to keep your trial SIM card, some providers don’t allow that. Therefore, if your provider doesn’t allow you to keep your trial Phone number, they will send you a new SIM card or opt to import your existing number from your current provider.
Is Free Trial Mobile Internet Really Free?
Yes, mobile internet trial services are available for free. However, its crucial to review your provider’s terms and services to understand whether they have any commitment charges or hidden fees.
Will free trial mobile internet interfere with my current services?
Not really. When you sign up for free trial services, you do not disrupt your normal mobile services. In fact, most providers provide a temporary mobile number that you can activate for trial without interfering with services from your current provider.
Can I access more than one free trial mobile internet at the same time?
It’s not possible to access more than one free trial mobile internet from the same provider at the same time. However, you can opt to sign up for free trial services from different providers at the same time.
How long does it take to start accessing my free trial mobile internet?
This depends with your phone and service provider. I mean, if your phone and provider support eSim services, trust that your free trial services will be approved instantly. However, if you are using the physical SIM card, it might take up to 2 days for the card to be shipped to your address and start accessing your free trial services.