Gone and never to come are those days that scholars had to visit their brick and mortar universities and colleges in order to learn. This can be attributed to modern technology, among other factors. As we speak, it is possible for you to learn from the comfort of your home. Better still, you can work from home, do business online, and so forth. With a good laptop and a good internet connection, it is possible for you to achieve the above-mentioned objectives. If you want to purchase a laptop, you need to set a budget for it.
Although some people are able to purchase a laptop upfront, there is a huge chunk of the American populace that cannot manage to buy a laptop right away. This is because most of these Americans come from low-income families. Thankfully, you can now be able to get a discounted laptop from the Federal government as long as you meet the much-needed ACP eligibility requirements. Here, you will be required to part with at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of your desired laptop. On the other hand, you will get a one-time discount of up to $100 that will enable you to buy the laptop of your choice more affordable. In this article, we shall take a closer look at how to get free government laptops for low-income families alongside other related ideas.
What Is A Free Laptop?
Under normal circumstances, if you want to purchase a laptop, chances are that you will rush to your nearest local computer store and purchase one from that end. Better still, you can purchase your desired laptop from online platforms such as Amazon, eBay, and so on. However, you must set a budget for this as different models come at different prices. Therefore, if you come from a low-income family, chances are that you might end up forfeiting such models.
With a free laptop, you will not have to strain your budget as they come free of charge. Here, you will not be asked to part with a dime for you to afford your desired laptop. All you need to do is to meet the eligibility requirements of the organizations that offer free laptops, and you will be good to go. Better still, meet the eligibility requirements of the ACP facility of your carrier, and you will be able to get a discounted laptop right away.
Why Does The Government Give Free Laptops?
By now, you are aware that a laptop is no longer a luxury but a necessity in modern-day life. As a result, the government is now offering this device at a discounted price via its Affordable Connectivity Program. Once you get a free laptop, be sure that you will be able to perform an array of activities more comfortably. Some of these activities include:
- The free laptop allows you to learn online
- With a free laptop, you will be able to remain in touch with those whom you love.
- Once you get a free laptop, you will be able to do business online.
- The free laptop allows searching for information more conveniently.
- It allows you to seek more job opportunities within your locality and beyond.
- With a free laptop, be sure that you will no longer get bored as you can use it to play online games, watch movies, play music and so much more.
Can I Get A Free Laptop Via ACP?
Yes. As we speak, it is possible for you to get a ‘free laptop’ via ACP. Thankfully, there is a myriad of carriers that participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program. All you need to do is to meet the eligibility requirements of your carrier, and you will be able to get a discounted laptop among other incredible offers. As we mentioned above, the ACP facility does not offer a free laptop per se.
Instead, you will get a discounted model. Here, you will be required to pay at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of your preferred laptop. On the other hand, you will enjoy a discount of up to $100 so that you can buy your laptop inexpensively.
Eligibility Requirements To Get A Free Laptop Via ACP
To be able to get a discounted laptop via ACP, there is a number of eligibility requirements that you must meet. For instance, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
As far as these FPGs are concerned, it is imperative to note that they differ from one state to another. To be on the safe side, check what your state’s FPGs state and then determine if you meet the threshold or not.
If you do not qualify via the income criteria mentioned above, worry not as you can now become eligible if you are a participant of a government assistance program. Some of the popular government programs include:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance Program(Section 8)
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children( WIC)
- Veterans Survivor and Pensions benefit program
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
Apart from being a participant in the above-mentioned government assistance programs, be sure that you can now qualify for the ACP if you reside on Tribal lands. However, you must be a beneficiary of the following Tribal-based programs:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance program
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (Here, only those individuals or households that meet the income qualifying standards qualify.)
Here are other parameters that can make you qualify for ACP:
- You received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- You are a beneficiary of a free and reduced-price school breakfast program or school lunch program.
What Documents Do I Need To Getting ACP Free Laptop From Government?
When applying for a ‘free ACP laptop’ from the government, there is a number of document that you must submit. Here, you need to submit copies of your eligibility and personal documents. Once you submit these documents, you will be able to prove your eligibility status and identity respectively. In the subsequent sections, we shall discuss these documents in detail so that you can know what to bring along during the application process.
1. Personal documents
For your application to be approved, you need to submit a copy of an official document that has your full legal name, date of birth, place of residence, or locality, among other critical details. Some of the acceptable personal documents include:
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your U.S Driver’s license
- A copy of your valid government, state, Tribal or military ID.
- A copy of your Green card or permanent resident
- A copy of your certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, you can submit the following documents so that you can prove your place of residence:
- A copy of your utility bill
- A copy of your lease or mortgage statement
- A copy of your W-2 or tax return(Submit recent copies only)
2. Eligibility documents
When it comes to eligibility documents, you need to submit a copy of an official document that shows that you earn an income that stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
In case you do not qualify via the low-income criteria, consider presenting an official document that shows that you are a beneficiary of a government-assistance program such as SNAP, Medicaid, Section 8, or SSI, among others.
To prove that you earn a low income, here are some of the vital documents that you should submit during the application process:
- A copy of your paycheck stubs
- A copy of your unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer
- A copy of your Social Security statement of benefits
- A copy of your prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- A copy of your veteran’s administration statement of benefits
- A copy of your child support award
- A copy of your divorce decree
- A copy of your pension or retirement statement of benefits
If you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Section 8 or SNAP, here are some of the official documents that you should submit during the application process:
- A copy of your benefit verification letter
- A copy of your approval letter
- A copy of your statement of benefits
- A copy of your school documentation
As far as the ACP application is concerned, it is imperative to note that only those who are 18 years and above are allowed to apply. Besides this category, emancipated minors can also apply for this program.
However, you need to submit a copy of an official document that bears your name in full and a confirmation that you are genuinely emancipated. Some good examples of documents that can help you prove this include:
- A court document
- A certificate of emancipation.
How To Apply For A Free Laptop Via ACP
The process of applying for a free laptop via ACP is generally easy and straightforward. The good news is that you can now apply for a free laptop via mail, online or through your preferred service provider. In the subsequent sections, we shall discuss these methods so that you can know them better:
1. Apply online
Compared to other conventional methods, this one might appeal to you as you can now get started right from the comfort of your home. When applying for a free laptop via ACP online, here are the steps that you should follow:
- First and foremost, visit nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Enter your ZIP code, state or territory and then tap on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- If you already have an account, you can go head and log in with your details. However, if you do not have an existing account, consider creating one and then get started.
- Fill in the application that you will find online with the right details. These includes your name, your date of birth, Social Security Number, among other finer details.
- Remember to attach copies of your personal documents and eligibility documents. By doing so, you will increase chances of your application’s approval.
- Confirm that everything is right and then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
2. Apply via mail
Besides applying for a free laptop via the online method, you can also apply for this model through mail. Unlike the previous method where you did everything online, here, you will be required to have hard copies of the application form as well as personal and eligibility documents. Here are the steps that can you should follow so that you can get started:
- To start with, visit affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf and download the application form and then print it.
- Since USAC recommends that you include a Household worksheet. To obtain this worksheet, visit affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf and download it on the go.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form so that you can maximize your chances of approval.
- Once you confirm that everything is correct, send the package to ACP support center. Here is the address to that you should send the package; PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742
3. Apply via your preferred service provider
As we speak, it is possible for you to apply for a free ACP laptop via your preferred carrier. After all, there are a plethora of service providers that offer the ACP facility to all eligible customers living in the United States. Depending on the state that you reside in, choose a carrier that operates in that state and then start your application right away.
During the application, you need to have vital details such as ZIP code so that you can be redirected to a page where you need to start the actual application process. Key in all the essential details as required and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents. Confirm that everything is right and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Once you are done with the application process, the carrier’s team will review your application and then respond to you within a couple of days. If the application meets the much-needed eligibility requirements, you will be able to receive ACP benefits, including a free laptop for low-income families.
Best Providers That Provides Free Laptop Under Affordable Connection Program?
Some of the reputable ACP providers that provide electronic devices like – Free phones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktop include:
- Access Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- Boost Mobile
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Qlink Wireless
- Ready Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- TracFone Wireless
- Unity Wireless
- US Connect
- Whoop Connect
- Selectel Wireless
- PCs for People
If I Am ACP Eligible, What Other Benefits Will I Get?
In case you are eligible for the ACP program, be sure that you will enjoy other benefits apart from a discounted laptop. Some of these benefits include:
- Free unlimited high-speed mobile data(This varies from one carrier to another)
- Free unlimited talk
- Free unlimited text
- Caller ID
- Voicemail services
- Call waiting
- 3-Way calling
- Free shipping services
- Discounts of up to $30 per month if you live on Non-Tribal lands. However, if you reside on Tribal lands, you will enjoy discounts of up to $75 per month.
- Free mobile hotspot data(This varies from one carrier to another)
Other Organizations That Offer Free Laptops To Low-Income Earners
Besides applying for a free laptop via the Affordable Connectivity Program, you can now apply for a free laptop for low-income earners through other organizations. Some of these organizations include:
To start with, the organization mentioned above works hand in hand with the Federal government so as to provide free laptops to low-income families. As far as eligibility is concerned, it is imperative to note that it differs from one state to another.
If you live in California and usually earn less than $45000, be certain that you stand a chance to get a free laptop from this organization. To apply for a free laptop from this carrier, just visit smartriverside.org and then get started.
2. World Computer Exchange
Besides SmartRiverside, you can now get a free laptop from World Computer Exchange. If you do not get a free computer from this organization, you will be able to get a refurbished model and be good to go.
It is imperative to note that this organization works hand in hand with government, NGOs, parties, libraries and schools so as to support the less fortunate in society. In case you want to obtain a free laptop from this organization, you must share your details with the above-mentioned entities first. Here, you must show that you genuinely need a laptop and can’t afford it upfront. If your case is genuine, you will be able to get a laptop right away.
3. Accelerated Schools Programs
Unlike other organizations, this one allows you to obtain a laptop on a loan. Here, you will be required to deposit $100 and then apply for a free laptop. Once you return the laptop, you will get a full refund. However, you need to return the laptop in good condition so that you can get your $100 back in full.
4. The Freecycle Network
To start with, Freecycle is an online platform that allows you to get a free laptop or computer from the government. In fact, it is a non-profit organization that issues recycled items for use. If you want to apply for a free laptop from this platform, feel free to visit freecycle.org/ and then get started. As long as you meet the much-needed eligibility requirement, you will be able to get a free laptop.
5. Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
Microsoft not only deals with computer software but also works hand in hand with other organizations to donate computers and laptops to low-income families. In most cases, Microsoft engages in these undertakings as way of showing Corporate Social Responsibility. If you want to get a free laptop from this company, you need to show that you truly need a computer or laptop and cannot afford one right away. For more details, visit devicepartner.microsoft.com/en-us/communications/comm-microsoft-refurbisher-programs
6. Everyone On
Apart from the organizations and platforms mentioned above, Everyone On is another organization that offers free laptops to the needy in society. This organization works with other service providers to offer not only free computers but also affordable internet services. Therefore, you will be able to work online, learn online, remain in touch with your loved ones, get entertained and so much more inexpensively.
Since this organization s offers free laptops and affordable internet services directly from other carriers, there is a need for you to meet the much-needed eligibility requirements of your service provider and then start the application process. As far as the eligibility requirements are concerned, it is important to note that they are based on one’s income and participation in government assistance programs, among other factors.
To apply for a free laptop from this organization, visit everyoneon.org/lowcost-offers and then select your preferred service provider. Thereafter, click one of the provider’s application links and then fill in the application form.
7. Computer with Causes
If you are struggling to purchase a laptop, be certain that you can get a free model from Computer With Causes. It is important to note that this is a non-profit organization that is run by Giving Center.
The main mission of this organization is to teach people the importance of charity and giving. If you have a computer that works well and rarely use it, you can bring it to this organization and it will be donated free of charge to low-income families.
Unlike other organizations, this one hardly has any eligibility requirements. As long as you genuinely need a laptop, be certain that you will get a good model to use. After all, your application will be able to tell whether you are genuinely poor or not.
To apply for a free laptop from this carrier, consider visiting computerswithcauses.org/application and then fill in the application form. Once your application sees the light of day, you will be contacted shortly.
The organization mentioned above usually focuses more on issuing computers to children who come from low-income families. Here, children who are aged 5 years and above can be able to get a free computer from this organization. Besides children and college-going students, this organization offers free laptops to people with disabilities and seniors.
If you want to get a free laptop from this organization, visit adaptive.org and get started. If you want to contact the organization’s customer support team, feel free to dial 1-800-763-3097.
Unlike other organizations, this one offers discounted or free laptops to low income through their ACP program. Besides the ACP program, the organization offers free laptops through other ways. To be eligible for this origination’s free laptop, you need to ensure that you meet any of the following eligibility requirements:
- Ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state.
If you do not qualify via the income criteria, you can now qualify for this organization’s free laptop if you are a beneficiary of any of the following government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Social Security Disability
- Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- National School Lunch Program
- California Alternate Rates for Energy(CARE)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribal Head Start
- Cal Grant Financial Aid
If you meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, you can now visit store.human-i-t.org and buy a discounted laptop. However, you will be required to create a new account, then offer the much-needed personal and eligibility information. With copies of personal and eligibility documents at hand, you will be good to go. To learn more visit human-i-t.org/low-cost-devices
10. PCs for people
Just like Human-I-T, PCs for people not only offer free laptops to low-income families through their ACP facility but also on their own. Additionally, the organization offers all eligible individuals affordable high-speed mobile internet. Consequently, its customers are able to remain connected, work online, learn online, access emergency healthcare services and so much more.
To be eligible to get a free laptop from this organization, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. In case you do not meet the low-income requirement, be certain that you can qualify if you are a participant in the following government-assistance programs:
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Free or Reduced Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(Section 8)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability(SSD)
- You received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
If you meet any of the above-mentioned requirements, you can now go ahead and apply for a free laptop for low-income families. All you need to do is to visit pcsforpeople.org/eligibility and then get started. Most importantly, remember to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents so that you can maximize your chances of approval.
11. Komputer for kids
The organization mentioned above is based in Southern California. It mainly focuses on offering refurbished and used computers to children who hail from low-income families. The organization usually works with volunteers in order to offer free laptops to needy children.
To obtain a free laptop from this organization, you need to prove that you earn a low income. Additionally, you should show that you cannot manage to purchase one right away. If you want to apply for a free laptop from this organization, feel free to visit komputers4rkids.com and follow all the prompts that you will find on your screen.
12. With causes
First and foremost, With Causes is one of the national organizations that works hand in hand with other computer companies in order to offer free laptops to low-income families. Besides offering free laptops, the organization offers other assistance programs to needy individuals living in the United States.
To obtain a free laptop from this organization, you have to prove that you come from a low-income family. If you want to apply for a free laptop, visit withcauses.org/askforhelp.htm and then fill out the online form that you find there. Most importantly, provide the much-needed information and explain your situation in detail. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be notified on how you will get your free laptop.
13. National Cristina Foundation
The above-mentioned organization works hand in hand with many organizations in the U.S in order to offer free electronic devices to the needy in society. A good example of these devices is a free laptop.
It is imperative to note that the organization gathers large donations and then issues the devices to organizations that can either use or refurbish them. Thereafter, these organizations donate these devices to low-income earners.
Thankfully, you will not be required to meet any eligibility requirements as the organization does not issue free laptops to individuals directly. Instead, it offers these devices to non-profit organizations, which later offer free laptops to low-income families. To learn more about this organization, visit cristina.org/what-we-do
14. The On It Foundation
The organization mentioned above aims to offer free computers to children who come from low-income families. However, it does not offer free laptops to all kids as only those below grade K12 stand to benefit. Additionally, the children have to attend a public school within the United States. Finally, your child has to participate in a free or reduced lunch program.
If you want to apply for this program, consider writing a letter and then sending it to the following address: The On It Foundation, ATTN: Free Computer Application. 18520 NW 67th Avenue Ste. 186, Miami FL 33015.
Your application has to contain vital details such as:
- Name of the student
- The age of the student
- The name of the school
- Address of the school
- School’s phone number
- The name of the guardian or parent
- Address of the parent or guardian
- The parent’s or guardian’s phone number.
It is important to ensure that the guardian or parent signs the letter. In addition, you should accompany the letter with a document that shows that the child benefits from free or reduced school lunch program.
15. St Vincent De Paul
The above-mentioned charity organization normally helps the needy by providing them with an array of items. Some of the items they issue include; clothes, food, electronics and so forth. If you are a student who comes from a low-income family, be certain that you will get a free laptop.
To apply for a free laptop from this organization, visit vinnies.org and then navigate down until you see the ‘Get Assistance’ button. Tap it and then read the instructions that you will find on that site. Once you are done, go ahead and start the application process. If you meet the much-needed eligibility requirements, you will be able to get a laptop free of charge.
Other Ways To Obtain A Free Laptop / Discounted Laptop
Apart from the organizations and platforms that we have mentioned above, be certain that you can get a free or discounted laptop via the following methods:
1. Visit the Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist
As we speak, it is possible to get a free used laptop at Craigslist. Here, you will find a number of models that most people are willing to give them out almost free of charge. Since the offers found here vary from time to time, there is a need for you to keep an eye on the Facebook Marketplace from time to time. Some of the models that you are likely to find here are from reputable brands such as HP, Samsung, Toshiba, Acer, Dell, and so forth.
2. Attend an online college or university
Modern technology has made it easier to study from anywhere. Be it in your office or back at home; you can now attend classes and learn a thing or two online. With this in mind, most colleges and universities are issuing free laptops to their students so that they can study online.
After all, issuing these laptops free of charge enables these institutions to increase their annual enrollment. If you join such a college or university, be sure that you will be able to study online, do your assignment from home, and so on.
3. Visit Amazon or eBay
The above-mentioned online platforms are known for selling new and refurbished laptops. If you are operating on a budget and would like to get a laptop, consider buying a refurbished model from any of these platforms.
The good news is that you will not be subjected to any form of the eligibility requirement for you to purchase your desired model. All you need to do is to visit any of these platforms and then search for the laptop model that you please. Thereafter, make payment and then let the product be shipped to your address.
4. Visit your local library
Besides the methods discussed above, you can now access a free laptop by visiting your local library. Thankfully most of these libraries offer free laptops and computers to their members. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy free internet access. This way, you will not have to spend a dime on internet services. All you need to do is to obtain a membership card in any of these libraries, and you will be good to go.
Features To Look Out For When Obtaining A Laptop
If you are looking for a laptop for the first time, chances are that you will be spoilt for choice. This can be attributed to the fact that there is a proliferation of decent laptop models in the market. Thankfully, we shall outline some of the critical features that you should check when obtaining a laptop so that you can get the best model that will suit your needs. Here are some of the critical features that you should keep your eyes on:
- Your preferred model should come with a powerful processor. For optimal results, choose a model that comes with an Intel or AMD processor.
- Ensure that your desired laptop has enough RAM. When it comes to RAM, it all depends on how you plan to utilize your laptop. For instance, if you want a laptop for doing research, doing online tasks, and so forth, there is a need for you to choose a laptop that has huge RAM. A good example is a model whose RAM is 4G and above. The higher the RAM storage, the better the model. With such a model, you will no longer struggle with multitasking as it will be able to execute all tasks with utmost precision.
- Your laptop of choice ought to have a long-lasting battery. With this component in place, you will no longer have to worry about charging it every now and then. In fact, the model will work well even when there is a blackout in your locality as its battery can store charge for longer hours.
- Check whether your model of choice has a number of connectivity features. When it comes to these features, be keen to check whether the model comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. Additionally, ensure that the laptop has several ports. These include the Ethernet proteus ports, HDMI port, and VGA port among other ports.
- Your desired laptop should be portable so that you can have an easy time whenever you want to carry it from one place to another.
- Your preferred model should come with a big screen display. In addition, the screen should have a high resolution so that you can see everything vividly.
- Be keen to check your laptop’s ROM space. A good model should have 320 GB ROM and above. In fact, the higher the ROM space the better the model. With this storage space in place, you will have enough space to store your favorite movies, documents, photos, videos, documentaries, games, and so forth.
Ways To Avoid Laptop Scams
Since the number of organizations and platforms offering free laptops has increased, the number of laptop scams has increased tenfold. To be on the safe side, there is a need for you to know the various laptop scams that exist so that you can avert them on the go. Some of the ideas that can help you avoid laptop scams include:
- Do not share your Social Security Number
- Ensure that you keep your date of birth as confidential as possible.
- Avoid sharing your password with anyone
- Be keen to read the reviews of different customers before settling on a certain organization or platform that you want to obtain a free laptop from. For optimal results, always check these reviews from platforms such as Trust Pilot and the Better Business Bureau, among others. Once you read the reviews and establish that a certain platform or organization is legit, go ahead and start your application process.
- Apart from the above-mentioned precaution ally measures, ensure that you take your time to read and understand the terms and conditions of your preferred platform or organization.
Strategies To Save More For Your Next Laptop
Besides applying for a free laptop, you can consider saving it for your next laptop. After all, you might not be lucky to get one free of charge. If this is the case, you might have to use your hard-earned money to purchase your desired laptop model. Here are some of the strategies that can help you save for your next laptop:
- Do not be in a rush to purchase a laptop. Instead, compare the various prices charged by different retailers. Chances are that you will come across a retailer that sells your preferred model at a discounted price. Other times, you might get a mouth-watering offer that might help you save more bucks in the long run. Therefore, there is no harm in comparing prices from different shops or retail stores.
- Consider buying your preferred model directly from the manufacturer. Unlike the retailers you might come across within your locality, manufacturers tend to sell laptops at a relatively affordable price. In most cases, they offer a number of deals at different times of the year. As a result, you can take advantage of that and purchase your desired laptop inexpensively.
- Keep an eye on the various deals offered by different retailers. Here, retailers offer these deals in order to lure customers to purchase laptops from them. If you are keen enough, you will not miss a retailer with a great deal that can help you get your preferred laptop model more affordably.
- Invest in a refurbished model. Unlike the newer models, refurbished models are cheaper and thus ideal for those people who might be operating on a budget. Thankfully, these models still come with great features that will mesmerize you.
- Do not be to ideal when buying a laptop.it is no secret that different laptops come with different features. The more features a certain model has, the higher the price. If you are moderate about the features that your desired laptop ought to have, the higher the likelihood of saving more dollars. This is because those models that come with ordinary features come at a budget-friendly price.
Can I get a free Macbook from Apple?
Not really. Apple does not offer Macbooks free of charge. However, there are certain platforms and organizations that offer these devices almost free of charge. If you want to obtain a free MacBook, consider participating in free giveaways and online surveys. Additionally, there are certain colleges and universities that offer Macbooks free of charge.
Can I get a free laptop from Lenovo?
Well, you will only get a discounted laptop from Lenovo. This is because the company now offers discount deals to military people, veterans, and their family members. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, be sure that you will enjoy a discount of 10%.
Is it possible to get a free laptop and internet from government?
Yes. All you need to do is to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you stand high chance of getting a discounted laptop and discounted cell phone plans. When it comes to the discounted laptop, you need to contribute at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of the device. On the other hand, you will receive a discount of up to $100 to buy your desired laptop model.
How good is a free laptop?
Well, the free laptop can be a lifesaver for those who want to obtain a laptop but cannot afford it upfront. With this device in place, you will be able to remain connected with those whom you love, work online, study online, do business online, get entertained and so much more. Since most models come with great features, be certain that you will get the most from your laptop.
Are free laptops really free?
It depends on who is issuing the laptop. If you are getting a free laptop from the government via the ACP facility, be sure that it is not free of charge as you have to part with at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of the device. However, if you obtain the free laptop from any other organization or platform, you can trust that you will not be charged a dime. All you need to do is to meet the platform’s or organization’s eligibility requirements, and you will be good to go.