Boost allows you to pay for your services early in advance, saving you from overage fees. Every Boost Mobile phone number must be connected to an account number to facilitate these payments, among other services. Boost Mobile users will primarily use their phone number and PIN to perform transactions. However, these phone numbers must be linked to an account number by Boost Mobile. This article will demonstrate several ways to find your Boost mobile account number. I’ll also be taking you through the process of resetting your account, among other issues related to Boost Mobile.
Why Do You Need the Boost Account Number?
The Boost account number is crucial, especially regarding Boost Mobile account management for every user. Boost Mobile account is a self-service portal that allows you to do many things without direct intervention from customer service. Some of these include checking your account balance, monitoring your payment status, and adding of payment method.
Besides, it allows you to recharge money and modify account PIN and Voicemail passwords, among other components. A Boost Mobile account gives you, as a user, the right to delete or add any features to your price plan. All these services are usually tied to an account number specific to you. So, you will need to have an account number that is unique to you to be able to perform such services.
Easy Ways To Find Boost Mobile Account Number
Having a Boost Mobile account number is crucial for several reasons, as we have seen above. There are several methods through which you can find your Boost Mobile account number that includes;
1. By calling the customer care
The most secure way to obtain your Boost Mobile account number is by calling customer services. This is because the customer service representative will be sure that the account number is being given to the owner. To successfully find an Boost Mobile account number, you must accomplish several verifications. To do that, kindly follow the following steps to obtain your phone account number.
- Contact their customer service through a toll-free number 1-888-266-7848 or 833-502-6678.
- After the opening message is complete, kindly choose your language as English to enable you to call a customer service representative. You will be required to enter your Boost mobile number before you proceed.
- Press the “4” key on your keyboard in case you encounter a technical issue and listen to all the menu options. There are seven menu options, so kindly listen to all of them.
- After listening to the menu options, wait for approximately 10 seconds and press “0,” and you will be connected to a customer service representative. In case you are prompted to enter your Boost PIN, kindly enter the 4-digit number installed by Boost Mobile. In most cases, your PIN is always the last four digits of your phone PUK, not unless you change them. So, if you had previously changed your PIN, you must remember it. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to proceed further with the call.
- You will be connected to a customer service representative from Boost Mobile immediately after entering the correct PIN.
- Once your call gets connected to the customer service representative, kindly request them to provide you with your account number. Customer service may be forced to ask some questions during the process.
2. Visiting the store
In case you are unable to contact Boost Mobile customer service, you can walk into the local store and request the account number. This is usually in case you need the account number urgently. Once you get to the store, it will be easier for them to get a customer representative in a few minutes.
Besides, if the store has the right to offer such a service, they will verify your information and give you the account number. How do I know where the Boost Mobile stores are? Kindly open a browser and search “boostmobile.com/stores.html” to find a local store near you. Kindly note that you must enter the correct ZIP code to be able to locate a Boost Mobile local store near you.
3. Via Support Chat
Although Boost Mobile prefers you to call then customer service, you can also find your account number via the support chat. You will only need to visit “boostmobile.com” and scroll down to find the support chat option. It is usually located at the bottom right of your screen. Click the button to open the chat and start live chat with a representative. Once the chat is connected, kindly request the Boost Mobile customer representative to give you the account number. Kindly note that you may have to verify several details before you are given the account number.
Recover A Boost Mobile Account Pin
The default PIN for your Boost Mobile PIN is usually the last four digits of your PUK code. However, changing the PIN after receiving the phone number will not work for you. To get the PIN back, kindly contact customer service to send you the PIN on your phone number.
If you have forgotten your Boost Mobile PIN, it usually is easy to recover it. All you need is to call 611 if you are using the Boost Mobile phone and request the PIN. Boost Mobile will send you the PIN via SMS. Besides, you can visit their store in your locality and speak with the dealer to reset your PIN. So, if you lost your PIN, do not panic; kindly follow those options, and you will return your PIN. Kindly note that the PIN is usually sent to your Boost Mobile phone number, so you must have access.
Reset My Boost Mobile Account
Resetting your Boost Mobile account simply means changing your login credentials like email or password. There are a couple of methods through which you can reset your password. This happens especially when you have forgotten your password and cannot log in. You can reset the password through the forgot password function, which is available on your login screen.
If you forgot your password, kindly enter your email and press the “Forgot Password” option. Log into your email and follow the reset instructions sent to you by Boost Mobile for resetting your password. If you forgot your email, you must call customer services for technical assistance. Besides, be prepared to verify that you are the authentic owner of that number failure to do so, you may lose your account.
Terms And Conditions For Boost Mobile Account Number
Boost Mobile account is a critical tool that helps you manage your phone services without involving customer services. However, one must meet several terms and conditions to continue enjoying the self-service through this portal. Here are some of the terms and conditions for the Boost Mobile account number.
- You should have one account per Boost Mobile phone number. Boost Mobile will cancel your account once they realize that you have several accounts attached to one number. So, to continue using Boost Mobile services, kindly ensure you have one account linked to your phone number.
- Not all users are capable of seeing all the information in your account. If you are a monthly customer, you might be limited to viewing the account activity for the voice calls due to the extra charge. For example, only directory assistance calls or international calls are listed in your account dashboard.
- For your account to be active, you must have a specific balance in your Boost Mobile account. Kindly note that this balance depends on the monthly plan you have subscribed to.
- Boost Mobile allows you to continue enjoying your phone services even when your account balance depletes in the middle of the day. So, you should not worry about anything because your service is always limited.
- However, for you to continue enjoying the phone service even when the balance depletes, you must have successful monthly payments for that specific month. This should apply to your daily subscription fee.
- Your account will be canceled if you fail to make payments for two consecutive months, and the balance will disappear. Additionally, you will lose your Boost Mobile phone number as a result. So, you must ensure that your Boost account will always have a balance that can pay your monthly subscriptions.
- You will lose your Boost Mobile phone number if your phone gets lost and you fail to replace it in 60 days. Consequently, you will also lose your entire account with the whole balance that was in the account. So, kindly report to Boost Mobile customer service immediately after you displace your phone to avoid losing your account.
- Boost Mobile allows you to change your phone number; however, there are two options you should take to avoid account closure. You can open a new account and link it to your account or login into your account and change the phone number. It is usually recommendable to open a brand-new account and attach it to your phone number.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
Is The Boost Mobile Account Number And The Phone Number is same?
No, the Boost Mobile account number and phone number are different. Your phone number is generally linked to a unique account number, usually a 9-digit number. If you have forgotten your account number, kindly contact customer service, and they will share it with you.
Can I Find My Boost Mobile Account Number Online?
No, Boost Mobile does not allow you to view your account number online because of security. So, you can only find your Boost Mobile account number by contacting customer services and talking to one of their agents. You can do so by calling their toll-free number at 1-888-266-7848. You can also visit one of their local stores and request them to provide the account number.
Is It Possible To Change My Primary Account On Boost Mobile?
Yes. Boost Mobile allows you to change your primary Boost Mobile account. To do that, open a browser and visit boost mobile official website Sing In page, then enter your phone number and PIN to log in. Once logged in, select the “Change Plans” or the “Add-Ons” option to change the price plan. Kindly note that you must choose the “With Next Change” option on the next screen and click the “Go” option.
How Do I Change My Boost Mobile Number For Free?
It is easy to change your Boost Mobile phone if you want to change it. Boost Mobile allows you to call them via 611 if you are using their handset. Besides, you can contact them via their toll-free number at 866-402-7366 if you are calling them using another phone. Once the call connects to the customer representative, you can notify them of your intention to change your Boost phone number. They will now guide you on how you can get a new phone number. Kindly note that you may have to create a new account number and attach it to the new phone number.
Is It Possible To Pay My Boost Mobile Bill For Free?
Yes. It is possible to pay your Boost Mobile bill for free through several channels of payment. For free payment, open the My Boost app and look for the “Make Payment” option on the dashboard. You can make your payment using a Debit card, Credit card, or Re-Boost card, depending on what is suitable or available to you.
You can also dial #ADD(#233) on your phone and add funds to your account without paying the extra charge for the money loading. Finally, you can call the Boost Mobile account and request them to add funds to your account if it is eligible. You will not pay any fee for using those methods when adding funds to your account.
How To Find A Local Boost Store?
Boost Mobile has several local stores in most parts of the country where its services are available. To locate a store near you, you must go to their official website and search for a store. To do so, open a browser like Chrome and search https://www.boostmobile.com/stores.html. Once the page loads, scroll down until you see a field for entering the ZIP code. Kindly provide your correct ZIP code, and Boost Mobile will analyze the stores near you and display them to you.
How Do I Check My Boost Balance Online?
You can check your Boost balance online via the My Boost app. Simply open the app and tap the “Prepaid Service” option, and you will see the balance displayed there. You can also check the data details by tapping on the “Data Breakdown” option on the app.
How Do I Cancel My Boost Mobile Service?
If you would like to cancel your services with Boost Mobile, you can call them at 833-502-6678. Customer services will guide you through canceling your services with them. Kindly note that you will not be charged an early termination fee.