TV are evolving worldly everyday unlike earlier days where there used to be one or two TV sets in the whole community. Recently, the numbers have become alarmingly higher over the past years. As a result, their prices and services are becoming cheaper enabling all social parties, whether rich or poor to own them. With the current trends, the TV providers are at high competition with each other trying to grab as many customers as possible. Different providers have therefore come up with various no contract deal for their TV service plans that are cheap and affordable for the customers.
There are a lot of TV providers out there who are competing daily with different names, brands and prices. This articles will focus on the cheap TV service deal without contract that are best rated and why you should get them for your family.
6 Cheap And Best TV Service Provider With No Contract Deal
There are several disadvantages that are associated with contract TV services. First of all, contracts are annoying. This is because they fix or lock the user to one place for a long period of time. Contracts also have conditions like strict cancellation or turn back policies, unpredictable price changes and additional fee.
They incur additional fee in case a user decides to withdraw from it. For those reasons, cheap contract free TV service deal are the best to consider. Among may, below are the few TV services with no contract.
1. Flex TV Service
Flex TV, from the famous Dish providers, are cheap and affordable services that the customer can pay and go. That means it has no contract. It is one of the cheap tv service provider with no contract deal. The customer can pay and chose to withdraw their services any time without commitment or cancellation fee.
Flex TV offers like free installation services and free channels view for the the first 3 months. Flex TV services re cheaper than other services because they have no equipment fee. They also have no credit check or history on the customers. They have cheap and affordable plans with the best TV channels. Their plans are;
|The local plan||10 plus||10 $ per month|
|The kids plan||12 plus||10 $ per month|
|The variety plan||7 plus||6 $ per month|
|The outdoor plan||5 plus||4 $ per month|
- The local plan that has an affordable monthly fee of 10$. It has local based channels like the fox network, ABC and NBC among others.
- The kids plan with an affordable fee of 10$ with channels like animal planet, baby tv, nicktoons network and Disney junior among others.
- The variety plan at a cheap fee of 6$ per month with channels like bravo network, crime ad investigation channel, freedom, life time movies network among others.
- No contract – Flex TV service have no contract deal on their services. The customer can therefore withdraw from their plans any time without return fee.
- Cheap and affordable – Flex TV services are cheap and affordable. Their TV packages have very cheap entry price. They also have no equipment fee making their services cheap and affordable.
- No credit check on customers – Their services can be provided to every customer despite their credit history.
- Fewer channels – The flex tv plans have fewer channels that those provided by the competitors.
2. Sling TV Service Providers
Sling TV is one of the best, cheap, convenient and reliable TV providers. Unlike the normal TV providers, sling is unique. I mean, it does not rely on satellite but rather internet connection to show and deliver content on the TV screen.
However, it is way cheaper than you think. Why? This is because it does not need equipment or installation charges. It is contract free and allows one to subscribe and unsubscribe anytime he wishes to without cancellation charges. Sling has different TV deals or plans that comes with different channels and subscription fee. They include;
|Orange sling deal||28||25 $ per month|
|Blue sling deal||43||25 $ per month|
|Orange + blue deal||Both blue and orange channels.||40 $ per month|
- The orange sling TV deal is the cheapest. The deal has 28 channels but can only stream one channel at a time. It has an affordable monthly fee of 25$.
- There is also the blue sling deal. Similar to orange deal, blue deal has a monthly fee of 25$. It provides 43 channels with the ability to stream up to three TV channels at once.
- It has the orange+blue deal. This deal has a monthly fee of 40 $. It has all the orange and blue channels and can stream 4 channels simultaneously.
- Cheap and contract free – Sling has cheap and affordable deals. Additionally, it has a contract free option with no additional charges in case of withdrawal in their services.
- Convenience – Sling tv is convenient in that it can be signed up anywhere without the need of a play station.
- It has additional streaming cost.
3. XFinity TV Service Providers
Xfinity is another reliable and affordable provider with cheap TV deals. It is among the most preferred TV providers with several deals to chose from. The major advantage of this provider is the fact that it has two categories of TV deal that allows the subscriber to chose per his preference. The contract and the non contract deal.
However, the no contract deal is slightly costly than the contract deal with 10 $ difference, which is worth the commitment. Their packages allow live or streaming of TV services with decent and high quality DVR that allows a record of 1 to 6 shows at once. They have a unique voice controlled remote and integration of Netflix. Xfinity have three major TV deals. The basic, extra and preferred bundle deal.
|The basic plan||25+||25 $ per month|
|The extra plan||130+||60 $ per month|
|The preferred plan||220+||80 $ per month|
- The basic plan has 25+ channels with a monthly subscription of 20$.
- The extra has a monthly fee of 60$ with over 130 channels.
- The preferred deal has a monthly subscription of 80 dollars with an average of 220 channels.
The above deals have the best sports, news , culture,food,fashion and music channels.
- Cheap and affordable plans with entertaining and adequate number of channels to watch.
- It has the non – contract options for the customers from.
- Xfinity have clear TV channels with the best customer care services to the users.
- It has some additional fees on their their non contract plans.
- These services are limited in some regions.
5. Verizon Fios TV Service Providers
The Verizon TV service providers started out in 2005. Initially, it was limited in few areas but with no time it began expanding and more subscribers began to pop up. It is one of the cheapest tv service provider with no renewable contract. It has several deals for the users to chose from. Different deal always have different fee and number of channels. They are custom deal, the preferred, the extreme and the ultimate deal.
|Custom plan||200+||64.99 $ per month|
|Preferred plan||295+||74.99 $ per month|
|Extreme plan||363+||79.99 $ per month|
|Ultimate plan||424+||89.99 $ per month|
- The Custom TV deal has a monthly charge of $ 64.99 with an average of 200 channels.
- Preferred deal has a monthly charge of $ 74.99 with 295 channels.
- The extreme deal has a monthly charge of $ 79.99 with 365 channels.
- The Ultimate deal has a monthly charge of $ 89.99 with an average of 425 channels.
- The advantages that comes with the FIOS is that it has an automatic pressed mic button to change channels.
- It has no renewable contract and allows the user to cancel or change the plan anytime without cancellation fee.
- Its services are limited to specific areas.
6. Spectrum TV Service Providers
Spectrum is among the best providers with cheap and affordable TV service. They have the best reviewed customer care services. Additionally, spectrum have contract free options that allows the user to change their TV service plans anytime with no turn back policies and charges.
Their plans offers the best entertaining channels like Cinemax, Showtime, Disney and ABC among other channels. Spectrum has the following channels;
|Spectrum select||125+ digital channels||44.99 $ per month|
|Spectrum silver||174+ digital||84.99 $ per month|
|Spectrum gold||199+ digital||104.99 $ per month|
- Spectrum TV select deal which has a monthly fee of 44.99$ $ with 125 and above channels.
- Spectrum TV silver deal which has a monthly fee of 84.99 $. This deal has 174 and above digital channels.
- Spectrum gold deal which has a fee of 104.99 $ per month. It has 199 and above digital channels.
- Spectrum has affordable and contract free deals that can be changed anytime.
- Their deals or plans have the best channels compared to most competitors.
- Spectrum has weak and unclear DVR
The use of TV’s have gradually increased. This has automatically increased the number of TV service providers in the market. There are several factors to consider before choosing the best no contract TV service provider. First, it is important to know the cost of their services and equipment. Secondly, consider the reliability of their satellite or the streaming internet. Inquire if the network is available and convenient in your residential area. Thirdly, consider their customer care service. Do they care for the satisfaction of their customers? Lastly, consider if their deals are in contract or not. Change is good, It is always important to sample new things. This is to avoid sticking to one provider for long despite its poor services.
Related Article : How to Get Spectrum TV on Firestick