Are you a Boost Mobile user who wants to upgrade your current device? Worry not as this carrier allows you to do this with utmost precision. To start with, this carrier operated as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator in the US. Since it is an MVNO, it operates under T-Mobile. Thankfully, the carrier offers its customers several offers that will mesmerize your mind. From prepaid plans that are devoid of annual contracts to unlimited data and text, there are tons of features that this carrier offers to all its customers.
Regarding Boost Mobile phone upgrade, there are two ways to help you get started. You can either sign up for the BoostUp program or opt for the online deals. With BoostUp! With the program, you will not have to purchase your desired phone expensively. Instead of paying everything upfront, you will just need to pay a small deposit and pay the rest in the form of budget-friendly installments. However, you need to be eligible for this program so you enjoy the flexibility and convenience that comes with this plan.
Does Boost Mobile have an Upgrade Program
Not really. This carrier does not have a program that is meant specifically for upgrades. However, if you want to upgrade your device, consider either the BoostUP! Program or online deals. If you choose the former, you must be eligible for the program first before you can be allowed to pay a deposit for your desired device and later clear it in budget-friendly monthly installments. On the other hand, online deals allow you to upgrade your device inexpensively as you will enjoy some discount on your preferred phone model.
How do I Know if I’m Eligible for an Upgrade with Boost Mobile
For you to be eligible for the upgrade with Boost Mobile, there are certain requirements that you must fulfill or meet. These include the following:
- You must be an existing or loyal customer of Boost Mobile
- You must have subscribed to the $35 monthly plan and above
- The applicant ought to have made timely payments for the last 12 months consecutively.
- You must not have subscribed to the Premier Grace Period program
Where Can I Upgrade Boost Mobile Phones
When it comes to how one can boost his or her Boost Mobile phone, there are 3 ways that can help you get started. Some of these methods include:
Upgrade to a New Phone via Online
One way that you can be able to obtain a Boost Mobile upgrade is via the online method. If you opt for this method, here are the steps that can help you to get started:
- Go to your device’s browser and visit “boostmobile.com”
- Once you are the Boost Mobile’s site, you will see the ‘Sign In’ button. Click it and proceed with the next step.
- Key in your log in details. Here, you need to enter your phone number and the PIN.
- By entering your details, you will be able to access your account. Once you are logged in, go to your account details and then check whether you are eligible for an upgrade with the BoostUp! Program.
- In case you are eligible for the program, tap on the ‘Start Shopping’ link and then select the new model that you please.
- Adhere to the ‘Installment Billing Agreement’ and then pay the necessary deposit or down payment for your model.
- After making this payment, you will be able to receive an email that will serve as a confirmation of the upgrade.
- Thereafter, you will be paying for the device in budget-friendly monthly installment for a period of 18 months.
Upgrade to a New Phone By Contracting Boost Mobile Customer Service Via Phone
Besides the above-mentioned method, you can now upgrade your Boost Mobile phone by reaching out to the customer service team first. Here, you will be able to know the fees that apply and even have a chance to ask a number of questions that you might have regarding the entire process. Once you reach out to the customer support team, you will be asked a number of details such as your name and account details, so that your account can be verified.
Thereafter, if you are eligible for the upgrade, you can now go ahead and tell the representative on the other end the kind of device that you would like to upgrade to and also the associated fees. The representative will guide you through the entire process and inform you how you can get the Boost Mobile upgrade.
Upgrade to a New Phone Visit a Boost Mobile Retail Location
Apart from the above-mentioned methods, you can now upgrade your device by visiting the nearest Boost Mobile retail location and getting started. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Visit “boostmobilelocal.com”
- Once you are on the site, you will see the ‘Find store near you’ option on your screen. Click it and then key in your city, ZIP code or state and then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- By clicking the ‘Submit’ button, you will be able to see a myriad of store where you can visit. Spot one close to your location and note the hours the location operations before you visit it. Besides this ensure that you carry your identification documents so that your details can be verified and thus be able to complete the upgrade process.
How Do I Upgrade Boost Mobile Phones
Getting a Boost Mobile phone upgrade is not difficult per se. However, the process involved in the whole undertaking depends on the network that your preferred device relies on. This is because this carrier supports both GSM/iDEN and CDMA network. Thankfully, all the devices here are contract-free. To upgrade to iDEN Boost phones, here are the steps that you should follow:
- Visit “boostmobile.com”
- Click on the ‘Shop’ link and then check all the available iDEN phones from this carrier. Thankfully, it is easy to identify them as you can check those model numbers that start with ‘I’.
- Once you choose your desired phone, add it to your shopping cart and then check out. Better still, you can enter your ZIP code in the ‘Store Locator’ field and then be able to locate a retailer close to you where you can visit and get a Boost Mobile upgrade.
- Eject the Boost Mobile SIM card from the old mobile phone and then insert it into the new model. Install the battery and then battery door and then charge your phone.
- Ideally, you should let the new model to charge for about 2 hours. Thereafter, you can now switch on your phone and start using it on the go.
CDMA Boost Phones
If you want to upgrade to a Boost Mobile phone that relied on CDMA technology, consider following these steps:
- Go to “boostmobile.com” and then tap on the ‘Shop’ link.
- Here, you will be able to browse the available models that rely on CDMA technology. Ideally, these phones do not have the letter ‘I’ before their model number.
- Once you have selected your preferred model, add it to your shopping card and then check out.
- Better still, you can click on the ‘Store Locator’ field on top of the site’s page and then enter your ZIP code, city or town. By doing so, you will be able to see a number of retailers within your locality. Choose the one close to you and note the operating hours of that retailing shop. Thereafter, you can visit the retail shop, with your identification documents and then get your Boost Mobile upgrade phone.
- Once you get your new model, time is ripe for you to get started. First, you should insert the battery into the new model and then attach its door.
- Thereafter, switch it on by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- Since it is CDMA model, you need to contact 1-866-402-7366 using a different model and then reach out to Boost Mobile’s representative on the other end. Here, you will be required to provide finer details such as your account PIN or password, Boost phone number, MEID or ESN of your new model.
- To program your device with your phone number, follow the instructions given by the representative. Finally, this representative will transfer minutes to your new model and thus enable you to get started.
10 Best Boost Mobile Upgrade Deals for Existing Customers 2023
Currently, Boost Mobile offers some of the best phone upgrade deals to existing customers. With these deals in place, you will only need to part with a fraction of their actual price and be able to save more in the long run. Thankfully, you will end up with high-end Boost Mobile models and be able to do more with your handheld device. Some of these deals include the following:
1. Save $300 and get the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
Typically, this phone goes for $449 in the market. However, if you are an existing customer, you can now upgrade to this model and be able to save up to $300. In this case, you will just need to part with $199.00.This deal is simply lucrative as you will save more and be able to get an incredible 5G mobile device.
The good news is that this model comes with a 6.5 inch screen display and runs on Android 12. It also comes with a 64 MP camera at the back and has a storage of 128 GB. Finally, the model comes with a long-lasting battery that does not need to be charged every now and then.
2. Save $400 and be able to obtain the Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus and Ultra
If you have always desired to get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus and Ultra but your budget has been limiting you, worry no more as you get this device from Boost Mobile at a cheaper price. Instead of paying the typical $799.99, you will only be required to part with $399. Here, you will be able to save up to $400 on the go.
Released in February 2022, this model comes with 6.8 inch screen display and runs on Android 12. It also boasts of having 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage. When it comes to the camera section, the model comes with a 40MP front camera and 108 MP camera at the back. Finally, this model comes with long lasting battery whose capacity is 5000 mAh.
3. Save $120 and get the Motorola G Stylus 5G
For as little as $129,you will be able to acquire the Motorola G Stylus 5G.This goes a long way in enabling you to save up to $120 as this phone retails at $249 in the market.
The model mentioned above boasts a 6.8 inch screen display and runs on Android 11. Besides this, it comes with a 48 MP quad camera system that allows you to capture great photos and videos.
Unlike other models, this one is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor that makes it be very responsive. When it comes to the storage section, the phone comes with a 128 MB ROM. lastly, the phone comes with a battery that can last for 2 days under optimal use.
4. Get the Samsung A13 5G and save $170
At Boost Mobile, you can now be able to get the Samsung A13 5G at a cheaper price once you choose to upgrade. Instead of paying $249, you will only be required to pay $79.This goes a long way in enabling you save up to $170 on the go.
This model is great as it allows you to enjoy 5G network and comes with a smooth and expansive 6.5-inch screen display. When capturing photos, this model does not disappoint as it comes with a 50 MP at the back. It also comes with a 64GB internal storage and runs on Android 11. As far as the battery section is concerned, be sure that you will enjoy up to 38 hours talk time.
5. Save $150 and get the Apple iPhone 11
If you are a fan of iPhone models, consider upgrading to the model mentioned above from Boost Mobile and be able to save up to $150. In this case, you will only be required to pay $349 instead of the typical $499.
This model is worth the money as it comes with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display and runs on iOS 13. Unlike other phones, this one allows you to capture 4K videos and great photos, thanks to its 12 MP dual camera at the back. With this model at hand, you will be able to play games, stream online videos, enjoy augmented reality features and so much more. Lastly, the model is water resistant. However, this is possible up to 2 meters for just 30 minutes.
6. Save up to $300 and get the Samsung S21 FE 5G
Besides the Samsung deals we have discussed above, this carrier offers another incredible Samsung deal to its existing customers. If you opt to upgrade to Samsung S21 FE 5G, you will be able to save up to $300. As a result, you will only be required to part with $399 and walk home with your 5G device.
Unlike other models, this one comes with a slim and sleek design that will blow your mind. Besides this, it comes with a 6.4-inch screen display and runs on Android 12. When it comes to the camera section, expect to capture great photos and videos, thanks to its 12MP triple-lens camera at the back.
It also boasts a powerful processor and comes with a battery that can withstand 33 hours of talk time. As far as its storage is concerned, this model has 128GB ROM. Finally, it comes in various colors to suit the user’s needs.
7. Get the Motorola G Pure for as little as $59
If you are operating on a budget and would like a pocket-friendly device, consider upgrading to the model mentioned above. Here, you will be able to save up to $70 and just pay $59 for this device.
The model mentioned above is great as it comes with a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display and runs on Android 11. It also comes with a 13MP camera at the back and 32GB ROM. To enable you to enjoy more talk time, the model comes with a battery that can last for about two days.
8. Save up to $200 and get the Celero 5 G
Ideally, this phone goes for $279 in the market. However, if you are an existing customer, be sure that you can now get it a cheaper price as you will only be required to pay $79. This allows you to save up to $200 on the spot.
Unlike other conventional models, this one comes with a premium design and a 6.5-inch screen display.
Besides this, it comes with quad cameras whose capacity is 16MP and a long-lasting battery. Finally, it comes with a 64 GB storage that allows you to store all the files you, please. Generally, this model packs everything you need in a modern smartphone.
9. Get $70 off the TCL 20 XE
Once you choose to upgrade to this model from Boost Mobile, be sure that you will save up to $70. In this case, you will only be required to pay as little as $49. If you are looking to upgrade to a great model, look no further as TCL 20 XE is the ultimate solution for you.
By choosing this model, you can enjoy a vivid cinematic experience thanks to its 6.52-inch V-Notch display. In addition, it comes with a 13 MP AI-powered triple camera at its rear side and a 32GB ROM. The model runs on Android 11 and comes with a battery that supports 28 hours of talk time.
10. Get $90 off the Motorola Moto G Power
If you want to upgrade to the Motorola Moto G Power, you will be able to save up to $90.This is because you will only be needed to pay $79 instead of $169.
This device is worth the money as its battery can last up to 3 days or 48 hours of talk time. In addition, the model comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The model boasts of having a 50MP camera at the back and a storage space of up to 64 GB. As far as its operating system is concerned, this model runs on Android 11 and is powered by an octa-core processor.
Best Boost Mobile Plans
It is imperative that Boost Mobile change its cell phone plan recently. Therefore, you can expect a new set of plans if you want to enjoy high-speed data, 5G data, mobile hotspot data, and so forth. In the subsequent sections, we shall outline these plans so you can know what to expect from this carrier.
1. $15 plan
By choosing this plan, you will be able to enjoy 2GB of mobile data on this carrier’s 4G LTE/5G network. Besides this, you will enjoy mobile hotspot, unlimited text and talk and so on. This plan is ideal or applies to those customers who choose to bring their own phones to this carrier.
2. $25 plan
If you need more data, you can consider choosing the $25 plan. Here, you will be able to enjoy 5GB of mobile data on a monthly basis. Other offers that come with this plan include mobile hotspot, unlimited talk and text. New customers can now subscribe to this plan and start enjoying these cell phone services on the go.
3. $35 plan
This plan allows you to enjoy 10GB of mobile data per month. It also allows you to enjoy the mobile hotspot feature alongside unlimited talk and text.
4. $50 plan
Unlike the previous Boost Mobile plans, this one allows you to go unlimited. Here, you will enjoy 35GB of 4G/5G data on a monthly basis. Apart from this, you will enjoy 12GB of mobile hotspot and unlimited talk and text. Finally, the plan gives you the chance to add an additional line, where you will be paying $30 per month.
5. $60 plan
Just like the $50 plan, this one allows you to enjoy 35GB of 4G/5G data. However, when it comes to the mobile hotspot, you will enjoy more data as this plan offers 30GB for that purpose. It also allows you to add a line and pay $40 monthly. Finally, the plan allows you to enjoy unlimited talk and text.
If you are a new customer, you can now choose the 3 for $100 plan and enjoy more discounts on your lines. Here, you will be required to pay $100 as your 1st monthly payment and then enjoy up to $10 per month discounts thereafter.
All your 3 lines will enjoy unlimited talk and text, no contracts, mobile hotpots and 99% nationwide coverage. To learn more about these plans, feel free to visit “boostmobile.com/plans.html”
Frequently Ask Questions
What is a Boost Mobile upgrade deal?
A Boost Mobile upgrade deal is a special offer or promotion available to existing customers who want to upgrade their phone or plan. These deals can include phone discounts, bonus data, or other incentives to encourage customers to upgrade.
How can I find out about Boost Mobile upgrade deals?
Boost Mobile often sends notifications to existing customers via email or text when upgrade deals are available. You can also check the Boost Mobile website or app for current promotions and offers.
Does Boost Mobile Offer Free Upgrades?
Not really. If you want to get an upgrade, you must part with a certain deposit or down payment that varies from one device to another. After that, you can complete the remaining payments in monthly installments.
Can I keep my current phone number if I upgrade my phone?
Yes, you can usually keep your current phone number when you upgrade your phone with Boost Mobile. Just let the customer service representative know you want to keep your number when you activate your new phone.
Does boost mobile have free phones with plans?
Yes. As we speak, this carrier offers free phones to all customers who choose to join its network. However, you must visit the store you enjoy this offer. A good example is the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G. However, you can get it free of charge once you make a switch.
How long do Boost Mobile upgrade deals typically last?
The duration of Boost Mobile upgrade deals can vary depending on the specific offer. Some deals may be available for a limited time, while others may be ongoing. Be sure to check the expiration date or availability period of any upgrade deal you are interested in.
What network does Boost Mobile use?
Boost Mobile now relied on T-Mobile and AT&T networks to offer its cell phone services to all customers living in the US. With these networks in place, 4G LTE and 5G coverage will no longer be an issue as you can access either of them, depending on where you live.
Does Boost Mobile free SIM card upgrade?
Unlike other carriers, you will not have to pay for a SIM card anytime you upgrade your model. Once you complete the Boost Mobile upgrade, the representative will install the new SIM card for you and enable you to get started on this carrier’s network.
Does Boost Mobile offer Affordable Connectivity Program?
Yes. Boost Mobile is one of the main participants of the Affordable Connectivity Program. As long as you are a Boost Mobile user, you can enroll in this program and get the much-needed discount on your monthly cell phone bills. To be eligible, you must either have an income that stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in a government-assistance program such as SNAP, SSI, or Medicaid. As far as Boost Mobile ACP plans are concerned, be sure that you will enjoy discounts of up to $30 per month if you reside on non-tribal lands and qualify for the program. Besides the discount, you will get a mobile hotspot plan, Boost Mobile phone or tablet. If you live on Tribal lands, you can enjoy discounts of up to $75 on top of the abovementioned offers.