Do you need free internet access? Boost Mobile is your ideal service provider. This is a reputable mobile virtual network operator and a child company to dish wireless. It is an incredible wireless service provider that offers reliable internet plans, friendly customer services and nationwide network coverage among other benefits. Once you join Boost Mobile, the company will also favor you extensively as it offers high speed unlimited data with no annual contracts, no overage fees, no credit checks and no monthly bills involved. The carrier has collaborated with the government to offer free internet access through a program known as ACP.
Also known as affordable connectivity program, ACP is a free internet program that offers free or discounted broadband services to all qualified low income households. Through Boost Mobile ACP, qualified households are given $30 monthly discounts and up to $75 monthly discount to qualified households on tribal lands. Once you apply these discounts to Boost Mobile internet plans, you will be able to access selected plans for free. After enrolling for Boost Mobile free internet program (ACP), you will also be able to work online, attend virtual classwork, and connect with loved ones with no monthly bill. This comprehensive guide is here to help you get started. Through our page, you will learn how to enroll, qualification requirement and all the documents required. Stay tuned!
Boost Mobile Free Internet Program Guideline 2024
Affordable connectivity program is a federal government program that was implemented by the federal communications commission to help low income households access broadband services. This program was initiated to provide monthly broadband discounts to qualified households through wireless service providers. As we have mentioned above, Boost Mobile is one of the most reliable wireless service provider that said yes to affordable connectivity program. Therefore, Boost Mobile have a free internet program, which is the affordable connectivity program.
Boost Mobile affordable connectivity program, a successor of Boost Mobile EBB, operate by offering monthly discounts on internet bills to qualified low income households. Boost ACP offers a monthly discount of $30 and $75 (qualified families on tribal lands) towards accessing the carrier’s internet services. Just as we mentioned, you have to meet certain requirements to access Boost Mobile ACP benefits.
To benefit from Boost Mobile free internet program, you should also fill an application form, attach documents to show proof that you qualify for the program, submit the form and get approved for the program. You can enroll for Boost Mobile free internet program through ACP official website, through mail or through Boost Mobile official website. Once you get approved for the program, Boost Mobile will start releasing the benefits to you every month.
Requirement For Enroll Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
To enjoy Boost Mobile’s free internet program, there are certain eligibility requirements to meet. These requirements are either income-based or program based. To qualify for Boost Mobile ACP, you or any other member of your household should meet any of the following requirements:
- You must come from a low income household, whose total income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
- Alternatively, you must be receiving benefits from WIC ( women, infant children benefits)
- Alternatively, you or any other member of your household should be a member of any federal assistance programs. These are programs:
- Federal public housing assistance
- Veterans pension and survivors benefits
- Supplemental security income
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program also known as food stamps
- Free and reduced price-school lunch program or school breakfast program,
- Alternatively, you or any other member of your house should have received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Alternatively, you qualify if you or any other member of your household should be a member of any tribal assistance program. these are programs like:
- Bureau of Indian affairs general assistance
- Tribal temporary assistance for needy families
- Head start
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations
Documents Requirement For Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
To get approved for Boost Mobile free internet program, you will also be required to attach documents with proof of your identity and eligibility. When it comes to eligibility documents, you should attach documents based on your qualification. If you qualify through income, you should attach your income documents. If you qualify through program, you should attach program program documents. While attaching these documents, there are few things to consider. First of all, avoid handwritten or screenshotted documents. Besides, avoid any invalid, outdated or blurry documents. Below are examples of documents needed for Boost Mobile free internet program:
- Address documents
- Lease statement or current mortgage
- Bank statement
- Official letter from your state agency
- Utility bill
- Personal documents
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document
- A copy of your certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- Birth certificate
- Government, state, military or Tribal ID
- U.S driver’s license
- Green card or permanent resident card
- Program participation documents.
- Medicaid cover letter
- SNAP approval letter
- Federal public housing benefit verification letter
- Income proof documents.
- Federal/tribal or state tax return copy
- Your prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- A copy of your current income statement
- Your paycheck stub
- Child’s support award
- Social security statement of benefits
- Veteran administration document
- Pension statement of benefits
- Divorce decree
- Unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
Application Process For Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
To apply for Boost Mobile free internet program, ACP, there are steps to follow. However, you should first confirm eligibility before initiating the process. To determine Boost Mobile ACP eligibility, visit Boost website or confirm from our list of eligibility requirements above in this page. After confirming eligibility, you should also get hold of all your personal, address and eligibility documents. With your documents ready, follow the steps below to apply for your Boost Mobile free internet program:
- Start your application : After determining your Boost Mobile free internet program eligibility, you should start your application either online or offline through Boost local stores near you. However, online application is the easiest way to apply for Boost Mobile ACP benefits.
- To apply online, visit Boost Mobile official website, scroll down and tap “sign up “
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to provide your ZIP code and tap “ start”
- After, you will be redirected to Boost Mobile ACP application form
- Fill the form by answering all the questions
- Here, you should provide your name, date of birth, identity details, contacts and address details. Once you provide all the information required, click “ continue”
- Prove eligibility : After clicking “continue” you will be redirected to a page that requires you to prove qualification. In this page, you should attach copies of your identity documents and eligibility documents based on how you qualify for the program. After attaching these documents, follow other on-screen instructions to finalize and submit your application.
- Get approval : After submitting your document, you should wait for few business days and get approved for the program. Sometimes, it takes up to 3 business days or even more to get approval. Luckily, Boost Mobile has made it so easy to check your application status in case of delay. After submitting your application, Boost Mobile gives you a promo code or e-pin to use and track your Boost Mobile application status. Then after checking your Boost application status, you will get to know whether your application was rejected or approved. After approval, Boost Mobile will notify you and start releasing your ACP benefits every month.
Benefits of Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
After you qualify, apply and get approved for Boost Mobile free internet program, you will be privileged to enjoy the following benefits:
- Get a discount of up to $30 every month when using Boost Mobile internet plan
- Get a monthly discount of up to $75 towards Boost Mobile internet bills if you are qualifying on tribal lands
- You will be able to access virtual classes, work online, access health care or connect with your loved ones for free
- Enjoy 99% nationwide network coverage
- Enjoy non-contract services
- Access free unlimited text and call minutes every month
- Enjoy monthly data either for free or at a discounted price
- Access free mobile hotspot services
- You will able to access the following plans either for free or at a discounted price.
- $15 monthly plan : When you apply your $30 ACP discount to this plan, you will access all its benefits for free. The plan offers free unlimited talk, free unlimited text, 2 GB of monthly data and mobile hotspot.
- $25 monthly plan : When you apply $30 ACP discount to this plan, you will also access its benefits for free. The plan offers free unlimited talk, free unlimited talk, free mobile hotspot and 5GB of monthly data
- $35 monthly plan : When you apply your $30 ACP discount to this plan, you will access its benefits at a low cost of $5 per month. However, qualifying households on tribal lands will access this plan for free. The plan offers unlimited talk, unlimited texts, free mobile hotspot and 10 GNB of data every month
- $50 monthly plan : When you apply your $30 ACP discount on this plan, you will top up only $20 per month to enjoy its benefits. Qualifying households on tribal lands will access the plans for free. The plan offers unlimited talk, unlimited text. Free 35GB monthly data and 12 GB of mobile hotspot.
- $60 monthly plan : If you are an ACP qualifying household on tribal land, you will also access the benefits of this plan for free. If you are a qualifying federal household, you will access the plan at a discounted price of $30 per month. The plan offers free unlimited talk, free unlimited text, 35 GB of monthly data and 30 GB mobile hotspot.
Limitations of Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
Boost Mobile free internet program has a number of limitations. Here is a list of these limitations:
- Boost Mobile free internet program benefits are limited to customers whose total income is at or less than 200% of the federal poverty guideline or customers that participate in federal or tribal assistance programs.
- Boost Mobile free internet programs is limited to one member per household. That means, if another member of your household receives ACP benefits, you won’t qualify for Boost Mobile free internet program.
- Boost Mobile free internet program benefits are not transferrable among members.
- Boost Mobile free internet program benefits are restricted to one time per month.
- To continue receiving Boost Mobile free internet program benefits, you must use the subsidy offered within a 30-day period, failure to which your benefits will be terminated.
Boost Mobile Other Services
Besides free internet services, Boost Mobile offers other incredible services such as:
- Reliable nationwide coverage
- Bring your own phone program
- Mobile hotspot services
- Special online phone deals
Frequently Ask Questions
What areas do Boost Mobile’s free internet programs operate?
As we have stated, Boost Mobile offers 99% nationwide network coverage. Boost Mobile Coverage is therefore available in most parts of the United States. Boost Mobile services are therefore available in the following states:
Does Boost Mobile offer free tablets through their internet program?
Not really. As of now, Boost Mobile don’t offer free tablet through ACP program. However, you can apply your ACP discount on Boost Mobile tablet plan and enjoy tablet services for less.
Does Boost Mobile offer free phones through their internet program?
No, unfortunately, Boost Mobile’s free internet program don’t offer free phone. However, the program offers free phone services such as free unlimited calls and free unlimited text services.
What is the difference between Boost Mobile ACP and EBB internet programs?
Boost Mobile former EBB program and the current ACP program are both government programs that were initiated to help low income households access internet services with ease. However, these programs are different in two major ways. The first difference applies on their benefits. While EBB offered a monthly broadband discount of $50, ACP is currently offering a monthly broadband discount of $30. The other difference applies on eligibility requirements. To qualify for Boost Mobile EBB, you were required to have an income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline. To apply for Boost ACP, one should have an income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
How long will Boost Mobile free internet program last?
Boost Mobile free internet program is a long term program that is likely to last until its $14 billion allocated funds deplete.
What happens when I leave Boost Mobile free internet program?
If you leave Boost Mobile free internet program, your benefits will be transferred to another provider of your choice, anytime. After, Boost Mobile will partner with the new provider to initiate and complete the transfer for you.
Can I lose my Boost Mobile free internet program benefits?
Yes, sometimes, a qualifying household can lose their ACP benefits. This can happen if you stop qualifying for the program or if you have not used your benefits for more than one month. You can also lose your Boost Mobile free internet program benefits if you apply for ACP benefits with another service provider.
Does Boost Mobile offer unlimited internet?
No, unfortunately, Boost Mobile doesn’t offer free unlimited internet. Although the program offers limited monthly internet, it has cheap and flexible data packs. These add-on packages offer high-speed data for as low as $5 per month.