First and foremost, Assurance Wireless is one of the leading service providers in the United States. Unlike other conventional carriers, this one operates as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator and thus relies on T-Mobile network towers to offer its cell phone services. Since T-Mobile has a reliable 5G network coverage, be sure that you will remain connected for longer. Besides this, the carrier is a Lifeline service provider and also offers the Affordable Connectivity Program to all eligible customers. With these programs in place, you will be able to get a free handset as well as discounted cell phone plans so that you can remain connected inexpensively. When it comes to customer support services, this carrier does not disappoint. This is because it offers one of the best customer support services in the United States.
With all these advantages at hand, you might be tempted to join this carrier’s network. Although this carrier does not offer the Bring Your Own Phone program, Assurance Wireless offers a number of phones that can be compatible with it or ones that can be bought at its online store. In this article, we shall take an in-depth look at the various Assurance Wireless compatible phones, alongside other related ideas.
What Benefits Do I Get With Assurance Wireless?
Once you choose Assurance Wireless as your preferred carrier, be sure that you will enjoy a plethora of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- The carrier allows you to get a free phone via its Lifeline program. All you need to do is to ensure that you are eligible for the program and you will be good to go. For you to be eligible for this program, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you do not qualify via this criteria, be certain that you can qualify for this program if at all you are a participant of a government assistance program such as SNAP, WIC, SSI, Section 8 and so on.
- If you are a Lifeline member, you not only have a chance to obtain a decent phone free of charge but also enjoy discounted cell phone plans. Additionally, you will be able to get a newer model at a discounted price. Consequently, you will be able to save more dollars in the long run.
- The carrier also offers Affordable Connectivity Program that helps you to enjoy the much-needed discounts on your monthly cell phone bills. For instance, you are likely to enjoy discounts of up to $30 in case you reside on Non-Tribal lands. On the other hand, you will enjoy discounts of up to $50 if you reside on Tribal lands. However, you must be eligible for this program so that you can enjoy these benefits.
- Despite being a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, the carrier has a good network coverage, thanks to the T-Mobile network. With this reliable network in place, you will never be out of reach.
- The carrier prides itself in offering professional and responsive customer service. This way, you will be able to address any phone-related or service-related issue on the go.
- You will not be subjected to activation fees or contracts. This way, you will not have to spend more money anytime you want to activate your line or switch to another plan respectively.
How Do I Check Assurance Wireless Phone Compatibility?
Unlike other carriers, Assurance Wireless does not offer Bring Your Own Phone program. Therefore, there is no definite compatibility check process that can be used to establish whether your phone can work well with this carrier or not. Like we mentioned, the only devices that can work well with this carrier are the ones that have actually be provided free of charge via the Lifeline program or the ones sold at this carrier’s online store.
What Phones Are Compatible Assurance Wireless
Since you already know the various benefits of obtaining a compatible Assurance Wireless phone, time is ripe for you to know the various models that work with this carrier. The good news is that this carrier is compatible with an array of models. From iPhones to Android devices, there are a myriad of devices that work well with this carrier. In the subsequent sections, we shall take a closer look at the various models that are compatible with this carrier so that you can know them better.
Assurance Wireless Compatible iPhones
Here are some of the iPhone models that can work well with Assurance Wireless:
- Apple iPhone 13
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- Apple iPhone 12
Assurance Wireless Compatible 5G Phones
If you looking for a 5G phones that are compatible with this carrier, here are some models that will not disappoint you:
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- Apple iPhone 13
- T-Mobile REVVL 6 PRO 5G
- Google Pixel 6a
- Motorola One 5G ace
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Assurance Wireless Compatible Samsung Phones
Some of the Samsung models that are compatible with this carrier include:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung J3 Achieve
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE5G
Assurance Wireless Compatible Android Phones
Here are some of the Android models that can work optimally with this carrier:
- Samsung J7 Refine
- Samsung Galaxy A10e
- LG Tribute Empire
- Motorola E5 Play
- Samsung J3 Achieve
- LG Tribute Dynasty
- Coolpad Legacy Go
- Unimax U683CL
- Motorola Moto G Pure
- REVVL 4
- TCL 30XL(2022)
- REVVL 4 Plus
Assurance Wireless Compatible Flip Phones
Besides Android and iPhone models, this carrier is compatible with a number of flip phones. Here are some flip phone models that work well with Assurance Wireless:
- Coolpad Snap Flip
How Do I Activate Assurance Wireless Compatible Phone
The process of activating your Assurance Wireless compatible phone is not difficult per se. Here are the steps that can help you get started:
- Get your Assurance Wireless phone ready
- Press and hold the power button of your device for a few seconds.
- Your device will power up shortly. For optimal results, let the device to connect to its network and also allow it to check for any updates.
- After a few seconds, the phone will switch itself off.
- The phone will then power itself on and then request you to customize it the way you want.
- Although you can customize your device at this stage, it is advisable that you skip it and complete the 3rd step first.
- Here, you should dial 611 and then follow all the recorded instructions that you will hear from the other end.
- In case you are prompted to key in your Assurance Wireless account PIN, take your Assurance Wireless approval letter and check for this PIN at the top. Thereafter, key it in and you will be good to go.
What Benefits Do I Get If My Phone Is Compatible With Assurance Wireless?
By now, you are aware that your phone can only become compatible with this carrier if at all you obtained it free of charge via Lifeline program or purchased it from the online store. If you have a device that is compatible with this carrier, be sure that you will enjoy a number of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- You will always enjoy a good network coverage, thanks to T-Mobile’s network. In fact, you will enjoy a good 4G LTE network coverage and 5G network coverage in certain areas of the United States.
- No more compatibility issues as these devices already work well with this carrier. This means that you will start enjoying this carrier’s services on the go.
- You will be able to enjoy affordable cell phone plans. Besides this, you will be able to enjoy inexpensive international rates to over 200 states. This way, you will not have to strain your budget whenever you want to remain connected.
- You will not be tied to contracts or subjected to activation fees. This goes a long way in enabling you to save more bucks in the long run.
- You will be able to enjoy additional features such as call waiting, voicemail services, free calls to 211 and many more.
- Most of the devices come with decent features that will meet your phone needs. This include a good camera, large screen display, more RAM and ROM, long lasting battery, among others.
- Besides the above-mentioned benefits, you will be able to reach the customer support team anytime you please. This can be attributed to the fact that this carrier has a reliable customer support team. Additionally, the carrier does not charge any fee to reach to its customer support agent. Consequently, you will be able to address your issues more conveniently.
Does Assurance Wireless Provide Free SIM Card If I Bring My Own Phone?
Well, this carrier does not allow you to bring your own phone to its network. Therefore, you must get a compatible device from this carrier by either applying for a free model via its Lifeline program or purchasing one of its decent models from its online store. As far as the SIM card is concerned, it is imperative to note that you need to order one so that you can utilize it on your phone.
What Network Does Assurance Wireless Use?
This carrier is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator and relies on T-Mobile network towers to offer its cell phone services to all its customers living in the United States.
Is Assurance Wireless GSM or CDMA?
Since this carrier relies on T-Mobile network in order to offer its cell phone services, it works well with GSM technology and not CDMA technology.
What Types Of Services Does Assurance Wireless Offer?
This carrier is known for offering both Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program service to all eligible customers living in the United States. Therefore, if you qualify for any of these programs, consider apply for it and then enjoy its respective benefits on the go.
Can I Switch From Other Lifeline Provider To Assurance Wireless?
Yes. As we speak, it is now possible for you to switch from one Lifeline provider to Assurance Wireless. After all, Assurance Wireless Lifeline program allows you to get a free smartphone and also enjoy unlimited talk, text and mobile data. However, the amount of mobile data and talk will depend on your current state or location. If you want to switch to this carrier and enjoy its Lifeline program, ensure that you meet its eligibility requirements.
This means that you must ensure that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or be a participant of a government assistance program such as WIC, SSI, SNAP or Section 8. As far as the application method is concerned, be certain that you can either do it via mail or online. Once you the application sees the light of day, you will get a free smartphone and other benefits within a couple of days.
Does Assurance Wireless Offer Free Government Phones?
Yes. This carrier is one of the reputable service providers that offer free government phones via its Lifeline program. If you want to get a free government phone via this program, you must ensure that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
In case you do not qualify via the income criteria, ensure that you are a participant of a government assistance program such as SNAP, SSI, WIC or Section 8. If you meet any of these qualifications, you can now go ahead and apply for a free government phone from this carrier. Here are the steps that can help you get started:
- Visit this carrier’s official webpage by clicking assurancewireless.com
- Key in your ZIP code on the field that you will see on top of your screen and then tap on the ‘Enter’ button.
- In case Assurance Wireless operates in your locality, you will be redirected to a page where you will apply for the Lifeline or ACP program. Check the various benefits that you are likely to enjoy and then compare the various plans that you will see on your screen. Choose the most appropriate one and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- By clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button, you will be redirected to a different page where you will fill in an online application form. Key in all the necessary details and then upload copies of your eligibility documents.
- Check everything is right and then submit your application.
- Once you submit your application, the company will review it and then respond to you within a few days.
- In case your application met the much-need eligibility requirements, your application will be approved and you will be notified via an email.
- Here, you will be able to receive your Assurance Wireless handset and benefits within a couple of days. Consequently, you will be able to remain connected inexpensively.
What Types Of Free Government Phones Does Assurance Wireless Offer?
Some of the government phones offered by this carrier free of charge include:
- ANS UL40
- Alcatel OneTouch Cinch
- ANS Rapidz
- Wiko Life 2
- Alcatel Dawn
- Coolpad Avail
- Wiko Life 3
- Coolpad Illumina
- Coolpad Haylo
- Coolpad Legacy GO
- Moto G Pure
- Moxee m2160
- Kyocera Hydro Reach
- Kyocera JAX S1360
- Coolpad Legacy SR
- Unimax U683CL
- REVVL 4 Plus
- REVVL 4
- ZTE Tempo X
- ZTE Quest
- ZTE Quest Plus
- Coolpad Belleza
Does Assurance Wireless Offer Free Phone Upgrade?
Not really. Unlike other carriers that allow you to upgrade your phone free of charge, this one requires you to pay a certain fee. Thankfully, this one offers discounted phones that can work well as upgrades. With as little as $30, you can be able to find an upgraded model that will suit your needs. In fact, there are iPhone models that cost as little as $200. Therefore, you do not have to break the bank for you to get or afford any of these models.
How Do I Find Assurance Wireless Store Near Me?
If you want to locate an Assurance Wireless store near you, consider contacting the customer support team on +1 888-321-5880 and then ask them to help you locate the nearest store within your locality. Here, you will be required to submit vital details such as ZIP code or PIN code and be good to go.