Based in Houston, Texas, AirTalk Wireless is one of the eminent carriers that offers no-contract wireless services. Besides this, AirTalk Wireless offers Government cell phone & plans with good network coverage nationwide. When it comes to customer service, this cell phone service provider does not disappoint.
If you qualify for AirTalk Wireless Lifeline program, you will be able to enjoy 1000 minutes of talk and unlimited texts. Besides this, you will enjoy up to 4.5 GB of data. On the other hand, you can apply for its ACP facility and get a Government smartphone, 8GB of mobile data, unlimited talk and text, among other offers. Since most people are interested in AirTalk Wireless latest government phone, ACP, and Lifeline programs, we shall discuss them alongside related issues.
Steps To Apply For AirTalk Wireless Government Phone
The process of applying for AirTalk Wireless Government phone under ACP is not difficult. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Go to AirTalk Wireless official website by visiting “https://airtalkwireless.com/free-phone“
- Once you are on this page, you will see list of Government free phones
- Check the full list of free Government Phone then click any “Select now” button for your desired phone.
- Then you will be redirected to a different page where you need to key in your ZIP code.
- Enter your ZIP code and then click “Apply Now” button so you will be redirect again to another page where you can get started with the Lifeline & ACP Combo Plan or ACP plan to get a free Government phone.
- Now tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button of any one plan and then you will be redirected to a page where you will start the application process.
- You should enter your personal details as requested and then upload any eligibility documents that you might have at hand.
- Once you are done with filling the application and uploading of eligibility form, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Thereafter, wait for a response from this carrier’s team.
- If you meet the much-needed eligibility requirements, you will be able to receive a free 4G or 5G phone within a few days from the approval date. Thankfully, AirTalk Wireless will ship this Government phone for you free of charge. Besides this, you will enjoy the 8GB of high speed data, unlimited talk and texts, among other incredible offers.
List of AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone 2023
If you apply for the ACP facility, AirTalk Wireless allows you to get a free government phone. AirTalk Wireless does not offer a free phone under the Lifeline program. However, if you apply for the Lifeline and ACP combo, be sure that you will also be able to get a free phone and tablet. Some of the models you are likely to get here include:
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone SE
- Coolpad Belleza
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3A
- Google Pixel 3A XL
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4XL
- Google Pixel XL
- Samsung A10E
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- Samsung Galaxy A11
- Samsung Galaxy A20
- Samsung Galaxy A20S
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Samsung Galaxy J3
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy On5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Note 8
- Samsung S6 Edge
- Samsung S9 Plus
- LG Aristo 4 Plus
- LG G7 ThinQ
- LG G8 ThinQ
- LG K10
- LG K51
- LG Stylo 5
- LG Stylo 6
- LG Tribute Empire
- LG V40 ThinQ
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus N10 Nord 5G
- OnePlus N100 Nord
- OnePlus N200 Nord 5G
- Motorola E4
- Motorola G Fast
- Motorola G Play
- Motorola G Stylus
- Motorola Moto G7
- Motorola Moto G7 Play
- Motorola Moto G7 Plus
- Motorola Moto G7 Power
- Motorola Moto G8 Power
- Motorola Z2
- Motorola Z3 Play
- Motorola Z4
- Alcatel Go Flip 4
- Unimax U693CL
- Unimax U696CL
- Wiko U307
- Wiko U316
Requirements To Submit Your Application For AirTalk Wireless Government Phone Under Affordable Connectivity Program
Apart from the Lifeline program, this carrier also offers Affordable Connectivity Program facility to all eligible individuals in the United States. In the subsequent sections, we shall discuss who is eligible for AirTalk Wireless Government phone under ACP, the various documents one needs to submit.
Eligible Requirements To Apply AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone Under ACP
Just like Lifeline, there are certain requirements that you must meet for you to be eligible for the AirTalk Wireless Government phone under ACP. These requirements include the following:
- You have a low income : To be a beneficiary of this carrier’s ACP facility, your income must stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state. Therefore, you can check what the FPG of your state stipulates and then establish if you are eligible for this program or not.
- Be a participant in a government assistance program : If you do not qualify via the income criteria discussed above, you can apply for this carrier’s ACP facility if at all you are a participant of a government assistance program. Some of the programs that can make you eligible include:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(Section 8)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefits Fund
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Free and Reduced Price school lunch program or school breakfast program
- You received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Tribal lands: If you reside on Tribal lands and you enjoy any of the following programs, be sure that you can enjoy the AirTalk Wireless ACP facility. Some of these programs include:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start for Tribal land
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations for Tribal land
Required Documents For Applying To Get A AirTalk Wireless Government Phone Under ACP
When applying for the AirTalk Wireless Government phone under ACP, there are certain documents that you must submit so that your application can see the light of day. To put this into perspective, you must submit both personal and eligibility documents. For optimal results ensure that you present copies of these documents and not the original copies. Here is a breakdown for these documents for better understanding:
- Personal document : To verify your identify, you must submit a document that contains your name in full, date of birth, your address and so forth. Some of the documents that can help you prove your identity include:
- Your government-issued ID
- Your State or Tribal ID
- Your birth certificate
- Your U.S driver’s license
- Certificate of naturalization or U.S citizenship
- Your Green card or permanent resident card
- Income proof document : Whether you earn a low income or participate in a government assistance program, be certain that you need to present a number of eligibility documents so that your application can be approved. For instance, if your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you must present any of the following documents:
- A copy of your current income statement from the employer
- Your paycheck stub
- Your prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- A copy of the Social Security statement of benefits
- A copy of the retirement or pension statement of benefits
- Any other official document that shows your income
- Beneficiary proof document: In case you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program, consider submitting any of the following documents:
- Your approval letter
- Your statement of benefits
- Your benefit award letter
- A benefit verification letter
- An official document that shows that you are a beneficiary of the free and reduced-price school breakfast program or school lunch program.
- An official document that shows that you are a beneficiary of the Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
Others Benefits You Will Get With AirTalk Wireless Government Phone
Once you qualify for AirTalk Wireless Government phone under ACP, you will be able to enjoy benefits such as:
- Free 4G or 5G phone from reputable brands such as Samsung, Apple, Google and so forth.
- An affordable tablet. However, you must contribute at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of the tablet.
- Free shipping nationwide
- Unlimited High speed data of up to 8GB
- Unlimited talk and text
- Other features include caller Waiting, Caller ID, free shipping, 3-Way calling and Voicemail feature.
Reasons You May Choose AirTalk Wireless
By choosing AirTalk Wireless to be your ultimate cell phone service provider, you stand to enjoy a myriad of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Allows you to enjoy the Lifeline program : First and foremost, AirTalk is one of the main participants of the Lifeline program from the Federal Communication Commission of the US. With this program in place, all eligible individuals are able to get a free SIM, free 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 4.5GB of mobile data.
- It offers the Affordable Connectivity Program : Besides the Lifeline program mentioned above, AirTalk Wireless also offers the Government Affordable Connectivity Program to all eligible individuals residing in the United States. Previously known as the Emergency Broadband Benefit program, the ACP facility allows its beneficiaries to get a free 4G or 5G Government phone.
- Allows you to get a free Government phone : If you have been struggling to purchase a mobile phone, worry not as you can now apply for AirTalk Wireless ACP program and get a free phone on the go. Thankfully, you will be able to get a certified pre-owned cell phones from reputable brands such as Motorola, Samsung, Google and so forth. Some of the features that come with such smartphones include a large screen, Android or iOS operating system, relatively bigger RAM and ROM, among others.
- Good network coverage : Once you choose AirTalk Wireless, you can be sure that you will enjoy a good network coverage (AT&T network). Here, you will either enjoy the 4G LTE or 5G depending on where you live. With this kind of network in place, you will be able to remain connected, work online, learn online, access emergency healthcare services and so much more.
- Great customer service : Unlike other carriers, AirTalk Wireless one boasts of having a great customer service team. In case you have issues with the service offered by this carrier, you are at liberty to reach them on phone and you will get a solution on the go. You can even mail them and expect a rapid response from them. Finally, the customer service team are multi-lingual and thus will be able to guide you in your own language in case you have issue with their phones or services.
- No contracts : Once you subscribe to the cell phone plan of AirTalk Wireless, be sure that you will not be tied to any contract. Therefore, you are at liberty to switch plans the way you please. The good news is that you will not be charged any termination fees in case you choose to do away with any of the plans offered by this carrier.
- Bring Your Own Phone : If you have sentimental value for your current phone, you can now bring it to AirTalk Wireless network and then get started. As long as your device is unlocked and is compatible with this cell phone service provider, be sure that you will be good to go. This can go a long way in enabling you to save more money as you will not have to purchase a new model to use on this carrier’s network. To establish whether your current phone is compatible with this carrier, feel free to visit “airtalkwireless.com/byop” and then enter your device’s IMEI. Thereafter, tap on the ‘Check Compatibility’ button on your screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
Can I keep my own number To AirTalk Wireless?
Yes. If you want to keep your own number once you switch to this carrier’s network, consider reach out to AirTalk Wireless customer service team at +1(855)924-7825. As you purpose to make this call, kindly ensure that you have the current bill from the existing customer service provider. Depending on your carrier, you might have to pay the termination fees and so forth. However, AirTalk Wireless will not reimburse you for any charges incurred.
Can I Upgrade My AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone?
Yes. AirTalk Wireless now permits you to upgrade your free government phone to the model that you please. Thankfully, you will be able to enjoy up to 80% discount on your preferred model. This can greatly help you save more bucks in the long run.
Does AirTalk offer free SIM Card?
Yes. Once you qualify for AirTalk Wireless Lifeline program, you will get a free SIM card. Besides this, you will enjoy unlimited talk, text and data on a monthly basis. Finally, you will enjoy the ‘Always On’ feature from this carrier so that you can remain connected throughout the month.
Does AirTalk Wireless have a hotspot?
Not really. You have to rely on its mobile data for you to remain connected to the internet. As long as you have not exhausted the allocated monthly data, you will be good to go.
Is AirTalk unlimited data really unlimited?
Not really. Although you might receive unlimited data once you are eligible for either Lifeline, ACP or Lifeline + ACP combo, be sure that this data is not unlimited per se. Once you have reached the stipulated data cap or threshold, the internet speeds that you used to enjoy reduces. This might go on until the end of the billing cycle. However, once the month starts, internet speeds will resume as usual. This makes the data offered to be limited in actual sense.
Does AirTalk Wireless Cancel My Service?
Yes. This carrier can cancel or even suspend your service even without notice due to fraudulent activities. Better still, this carrier can cancel your service upon being requested by the federal or state authority.
Is AirTalk Wireless the same as Airvoice Wireless?
Well, AirTalk Wireless is actually powered by AirVoice Wireless. To put this into perspective, AirTalk Wireless is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator or Eligible Telecommunications Carrier and DBA of AirVoice Wireless. Thankfully, AirTalk Wireless now offers Lifeline, ACP and Lifeline + ACP combo program to all eligible individuals living in the United States.
How to Communicate With AirTalk Wireless Customer Service?
- AirTalk Wireless Website: “airtalkwireless.com”
- AirTalk Wireless Customer Service Phone Number: +1 (855) 924-7825
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST
- AirTalk Wireless Live Chat: “airtalkwireless.com/contact“
- AirTalk Wireless email Address: “info @ airtalkwireless . com”
- AirTalk Wireless Mail Address: 21763 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91364